[interact_list] [shielded off] We know nothing (about power making)

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 19:22:03 +0100 (BST)

http://www.iht.com/articles/28442.html

I'm in London but this is merely a cattle raunch.
The real power making people are already retreated from cities
and we haven't met anyone really talk of power.

did you saw last night 2:30 am's BBC 2 's news coverage
about FBI's central information monitoring hubs?
and UK also built same kind of information monitoring centre -

the next generation of 'state power' will be beyond my capacity
(I'm too much of wounds and grievances)

so the younger ones need to see them.

A.

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk