[interact_list] [riot_england] how you think, til Nov 5th

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:22:38 +0100

Continuation or stagnation and weather is again back to summer.

27th July Glodwick (Oldham) - small mob thing? was there.

Also at this last weekend - it looked something was about to happen in
Bradford - polices were everywhere.

And this weekend NF proposed march in Birmingham and it's banned.
Birmingham is awaiting 5th Aug for its famous international Carnival.

Unless there is decisive measure against NF/BNP/Combat 18
there won't be any change -

And there may be a need to contain this sizzling heat really quick.
I am a foreigner so I might have wrong understanding about
how Asian people and its youth see Guy Fawkes night - 5th November.
While stepping into late autumn, I afraid, it can be disastrous - if
people lose their temper.

If it's going to be danger- we don't, no, no one has much time to do
something.

Is everyone waiting for it?

A.