[interact_list] real figures of politics, or power, and ways we study politics

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:00:44 +0100

Rob, last night we had discussion about

-what the real figure, real structure - behind the
politics of China and Japan -

and there are the ways we study politics

and I'm recalling one activist in UK talked in Radio 4 -

what is democracy - seemingly it's rather a 'tool'
not a consistent and constant overall feature of our societies
and communities.

Also, Tom and Ben have been discussing - with me about this problem -

I need to think about this issue a bit more -

a bit more.

Akio Fujita
A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx