[interact_list] jewish-muslim commedy hits in toronto and go to NY

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:37:49 +0000 (GMT)

Seems there is a guy called Noam Rosen(of course J) in Toronto,
doing comedy thing and now he came up with J-M relation comedy
and it turned out to be a big hit among Jews - and Muslims and Christians
too.

Seems he is poking every side -

There is a detailed article in Jewish Chronicle of this week,
but cannot find its web version yet.

try to hunt around still - hard copy is available at me.@A

rob> I don't believe in syncronicity but sometimes or even often
since I came to Europe - it's there. (as I often say, papparaghi.)

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk