[interact_list] adieu year 2001

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:54:30 +0000 (GMT)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/analysis/
transcripts/world.txt

'Not romantic idealists. I think a romantic idealist
constructs a romanticised notion of individuals which is a fabrication, and I'm
not into fabrication at all.

I'm into relating with people as real people, with real histories, with
real cultures. And if you relate to people as real people with real histories,
then you interact with their ideas, then you interact with them as equals.'

merry christmas and happy new year,

radio 4 analysis group made it,
they finally made a point that now we can leave 'ideas' behind, really.

cheers to them,

and to all.

love life, till the end.

a.@I do and I will

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk