[interact_list] [Macedonia] 'It's chapter 7' (TW in PCR said)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:36:05 +0100

A kind of revision of CRHS

'Moscow has been critical of the NATO operation in Macedonia,
warning that mission could incite armed attackes from Albanian
extremists. Russian soldiers are not taking part because the operation
was not approved by the United Nations Security Council, Russian
officials have said.'   ^ I think I saw this name somewhere before...

what was it?...the United Nations...sounds like a football
team...(Manchester United, I know sure there is a
team called like this) and Security...Council? what is it?

councils(verb) security(object)? =how?

a company?...

Who cares,

A.