[interact_list] Kosovo Protection Corps

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawbreaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:00:41 +0100

It's a little bit good - a bit in depth coverage about
Kosovo's (what I call) parallel structure

The learning process can be like

go to google and type 'kosovo protection corps' and ---
and figure all those key Albanian personell's names and
search around again.

ex: Kosovo Albanian leaders -

Hashim Thaci and Agim Ceku, (they are still intact) etc.

google said in web it already has 15700 documents about KPC

6000-8000 Albaian guerrilas - KLA - ah for that size they can
govern - some millions people easily.

gives you more neat look, maybe.

http://www.un.org/peace/kosovo/news/kosovo2.htm (this is UN news list
about Kosovo)

So let's see how Nato and UN (and their intelligence - NSA or CIA)
will deal with this big fish in the muddy pond.

Modernisation history of Japan had this kind of process twice,
1867- Meiji Restoration and
1945- Post-war reconstruction

So to me it sometimes looks like a reading same stories again and