[interact_list] IPE revision: gasping already: style of question sentences need to be reconfirmed

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:55:14 +0100

IPE:Abid(3rd), Akio, Shamsun,Tom

We just denounced Jim's chaotic lecture style and concluded
we need to sort out 'resource' in more cohesive way.

-Biodiversity,
-Rio conference,

etc - specific knowledge/memorising issues -

The reading list Jim gave to us donot really match to 'our'
concern, curiosity, interest about each subject - It doesn't
deepen much, rather creates secondary arguments like hell.

###We need to confirm that why 3rd year's question is so
straightforward

and why 2nd year's question sentences are like

we have to twist our next at least 3 times to get what
he is asking for - seriously.

Akio Fujita
A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx