[interact_list] CRIS revision session , report and about next session ( Ad, Ak, Lyn, Tm)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:48:39 +0100

-CHRIS revision took place:
Faces were: Adam, Akio, Lynn, Tom.

We argued about approaches for a while and decided;

#Approach:

Regard question(mock)4-9 as 'about One Big Picture'-
Or if you have righteous understanding of issues - it's just
naturally comes out. (basically history of UN intervention after
ww2:surely rather recent part is focused -Still you don't get the
picture right if you omit Cold War issues):

And we climb up from Question4 to 9: One question per week. We tackled
question 4 and we see it's quite similar with question 9. So at next
session we will do Question 9.

Question 1-3(mock) can be - risky. If they change question
we will have big trouble, cause they are about memorising.

We will se how this 4-9 apporach will go.

Next meeting of CRIS will take place at 8th May,
3-5/Library(tentative-we may have difficulty to meet up but)

It's better to check Question 9 and have some reading before Laina/Tom
feed us stuff in the lecture.

Akio Fujita
A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx