[interact_list] [Bradford] vandalism targetting schools (seems mostly with fire)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:40:42 +0100

'Fire Attack on College', Bradford College has been aimmed by vandals.

(scroll down) 'Vandals delay start of term' at some primary school
places, similar incidents have been persisting.

Then the question from me is - Is this normal and regular in England or
North? or unusual? Kind of wondering...yeah it's rough place so why
not...still letting these activities spread to this extent looks
something is wrong #at the side of majority of people.

Regularly indifference or inactivity dominates,
but when things happen, they 'outcry' in rather excessive manners...
I think I'm almost getting used to this English way of reactions.
(Soon I wouldn't be able to 'give a shit' about anything...)

I'm just wondering, however in this process, are these events are
usual, regular things to happen, I know it's 'North', an abandoned
rough place, so whatever takes place, no wonder - still maybe now
it's in slightly different mood?