[interact_list] Alternative Currency [I think this article is 'real']

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:52:19 +0100

http://www.iht.com/articles/34314.html

'That is why center-left governments in Europe are toying with the idea,
at least partly to appease their own left wings.'

Logic Alone Won't Win Over Protesters:
by Reginald Dale: IHT Oct 2nd 2001.

A neat article about issues of Tobin tax, compact but 'stinging'.

Again, my perspective on this subject:

Bernard Lietaer, Michael Ende and Silvio Gessel(Gesell?)
their ideas about alternative currency is the only way we can make some
autonomous space for trade/exchange, investment(sustainable
development: global environmental regulation regime/green industry) and
savings.

The thing is when I can get my hands on this issue...

A.@If only NY attacks have been a month late,,,