Re: Volunteering at the Christian Music Place

  • From: comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Apr 2005 15:55:09 -0000  -- Do Not Reply To This Email - It Will Bounce --
Thank you for your message.
Your message sent to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has NOT REACHED us.
Unfortunately we have had to deactivate this email address to
reduce the excessive receipt of SPAM emails.
If your message is not SPAM, please re-send it to simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In the meantime, here's some simple ways you can Help Solve Poverty

Visit and employ a young GLOW graduates

Tell your friends

Link to us

Use our free study abroad inquiry service at
Many Thanks

The team at
And have a great day !!

Simon Healy
EdMedia - Managing Partner
ph. 612 9365 5559
*************************************************** - Guaranteed Results Marketing - Study Abroad Guides - Cause Related Marketing
"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead