RADAR: {905DB86E-A761-4A21-B8DB-7727A07AF32D}

  • From: DavidLEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RET=HDRS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ENVID=905DB86E-A761-4A21-B8DB-7727A07AF32D@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NOTIFY=SUCCESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, FAILURE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Apr 05 11:12:51

Hello,
This confirmation request is being sent by a RADAR (Request And Delivery
Authentication Response) system on behalf of DavidLEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before your e-mail will be forwarded to DavidLEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PLEASE
validate that you are the ORIGINAL sender by replying to this email.

Simply click on REPLY, then SEND. No additional steps are required.

IMPORTANT! Please leave the subject AND body of your reply unchanged.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS! If the below message was not from you and you do not wish
to receive further RADAR confirmations from DavidLEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
simply type the word REMOVE in the 1st line of your reply. IMPORTANT! You will
be unable to send any e-mail to DavidLEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you employ
the REMOVE option.

For information about RADAR, please visit:
http://www.EvansProgramming.com/RADAR.htm

Information from your original message follows ------------------

From: "Diethelm Seals" <Comhgha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jesusa Castillo" <intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VALLlUM C-ALLIS Vl'AGRA
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:23:47 -0500

Hello,
of the bar.  My prisoners, most of whom are persons of considerat

troubled with the say of all you traitor dogs, I may sit here unt
propounded his business.
and in a few snarling, almost incoherent words he dismissed the j

thrusts upon us - is not for such as M. de Rivarol.  His anger
killing.  At daybreak pack the Spaniards into a boat with a keg o

steer a course for Tortuga to take you home to your father.  And
And now another intervened - the brawny, one-eyed Wolverstone, le
M. de Rivarol was white to the lips.  In all his life he had neve
It would be more amiable of you to suppose that they exceed it.
baffled rancour in which Colonel Bishop held him.  Nor was that
had no choice but to ride before it with stripped poles, and it

Have a nice day.