October 2004 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 Oct 2004 20:22:55 -0600

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #42 - October 2004 ***

            http://www.intelligentedu.com

             Formerly www.intelligentedu.com

      Please update your bookmarks and web links!

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in September, 2004 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter42.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

Please note we have changed our domain name from
www.intelligentedu.com to www.intelligentedu.com due to a trademark
issue.

Please update your bookmarks and links to our site. Right now we
are redirecting, but in a couple of months the redirect will no
longer be in effect.

This is the October 2004 issue (#42) of our free monthly
newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, & Tutorial
Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT Training
Resources that we have recently discovered and researched. This
newsletter is free to anyone subscribing (instructions at bottom,
no username/password is needed). To access our member site,
however, you do need a user name and password - registering as a
member of intelligentedu.com costs $15 for two months, for more
information please see below 'Become a Member of
intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 38 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

Please note we have changed our domain name from
www.intelligentedu.com to www.intelligentedu.com due to a trademark
issue.

Please update your bookmarks and web links to our site. Right now
we are redirecting, but in a couple of months the redirect will
no longer be in effect. All pages are the same, so if you have
website that links to us all you need to do is change the domain
name from intelligentedu.com to intelligentedu.com. Thank you.

Please VISIT OUR NEW FREE TRAINING SEARCH ENGINE!! - We have
deployed a new website at http://www.edcomp.com that is a search
engine with a large database of over 100,000 free IT education
and training web resources, with another 40,000 free resources
reserved exclusively for paid members. If you're an
intelligentedu.com member, go to
http://www.edcomp.com/members/index.aspx to access the special
members' page for searching over 100,000 free training web
resources.

All of the links for these 100,000 free web resources have been
validated, so you should not get any broken ones. We are also
caching all previous results pages to help you find all the free
training content and materials you need and are looking for. So
check out our new free IT training search engine now, and if
you'd like to, please provide me your feedback. Again, the url
is: http://www.edcomp.com/. Thank you.

For your convenience, this newsletter is also available to
subscribers in HTML format at this special url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

EdComp.com:
http://www.edcomp.com/

This is our new free computer and IT education and training
search engine housing over 70,000 free training internet
resources! Just type in a topic you're looking for and get tons
of great web resources instantly. These search results are much
better than the big search engines, like google. You can also
check out our predefined search results page giving you tons of
free training resources: http://www.edcomp.com/predefined.htm.

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, gives you Free access to
hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials covering Microsoft
Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and FrontPage. We also
provide you a member site for the best available online software
application training. You can sign up for the Free Newsletter
here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

-> Here are Your 3 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html, our Free IT Tutorials
and Guides page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to
our members' site.

EdComp.com:
http://www.edcomp.com/

This is our new free computer and IT education and training
search engine housing over 70,000 free training internet
resources! Just type in a topic you're looking for and get tons
of great web resources instantly. We are still refining the
search results, so there are a few non-free sites listed.
However, these results are still much better than the big search
engines, like google. A couple tips: 1) to exclude a word, type
minus sign (-) in front of it, and 2) to get more free training
resources simple click on the 'next' link at the bottom of each
page. You can also check out our predefined search results page
here: http://www.edcomp.com/predefined.htm. Here are a few search
results to get you started:

  Web Development:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-programming.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-development-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/css.html

  Java Learning Resources:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-2.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-servlets.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/j2ee-tutorial.html

  Linux Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux-programming.html

  XML Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xml.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xml-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xslt.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xsl-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xpath.html

  C++ Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++-programming.html

  A+ Tutorials and free practice questions:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/comptia-a+.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/comptia-a+-study-guides.html

  MCSE preparation:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/mcse.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/70-215.html

  .Net:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/dotnet.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/dotnet-tutorials.html

  C#:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c-sharp.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c-sharp-tutorial.html

  Windows 2003:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/windows-2003.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/windows-server-2003.html

  Intelinfo paid Member-only search with
  40,000 more free resources:
  http://www.edcomp.com/members/index.aspx
  (if you forgot your password please go here to retrieve it:
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/amember/member.php)

Intelligentedu.skillspride.com Online Courses and Online
Learning:
http://tutorials.intelligentedu.skillspride.com/

This new free training and tutorial site provides hundreds of
free online IT tutorials. Tutorials range from entry level texts
on using word processors through to advanced techniques in web
development/database design and network routing.

Developer's.net Computer and Programming Tutorials:
http://www.developers.net/all_content/Content_Types/Tutorials

This site has excellent tutorials and articles for the following
topics, free registration is required:

  C++:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/C++

  Database:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Database

  Enterprise:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Enterprise

  Java:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Java

  Open Source:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Open%20Source

  Security:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Security

  Visual Basic:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Visual%20Basic

  Web Development:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Web%20Development

  Web Services:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Web%20Services

  Wireless:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/Wireless

  XML:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/XML

  .NET:
  http://www.developers.net/all_content/Focus/.NET

Tutorials from Allsyntax.com:

  Introduction to SQL:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=4&entire=1

  PHP Tutorial:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=3&entire=1

  Getting Started with VB 6:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=1&entire=1

  Coding a Webserver:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=2&entire=1

  Using Crystal Reports in VB 6:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=17&entire=1

  C Tutorial:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=5&entire=1

  Introduction to Flash MX Design:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=7&entire=1

  Floating Flash:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=13&entire=1

  Site Design Made Simple:
  http://www.allsyntax.com/tutorials/view.php?id=8&entire=1

Build Your Own PC:
http://www.buildeasypc.com/

If you are thinking of building your own PC, or need practical
information about PC hardware or software, this site is for you.
It is an easy to follow step-by-step guide combined with many
images to help you build, configure and setup your own PC.

KDE for System Administrators:
http://www.kde.org/areas/sysadmin/

This site is intended to provide System Administrators who are
deploying KDE in their organization with all the information they
need concerning KDE.

Linux Technology Center:
http://oss.software.ibm.com/linux/pubs/

The purpose of this site is to track the various technical
contributions IBM as a whole is making to Linux and related
development communities. This site is hosted by the IBM Linux
Technology Center whose mission is to work directly with the
Linux development community with a shared vision of making Linux
succeed.

QUE Publishing:
http://www.quepublishing.com/articles/index.asp

Check out QUE Publishing's collection of articles and sample
chapters. Will will you get an understanding of what their books
offer and you'll also learn a lot.

Programming Articles from Online Programmer Ezine:
http://www.programmernet.org/articles/index.html

These articles cover Programming Techniques, Reviews, Web
Programming (ASP, PHP, ISAPI, Perl, CGI), Network Programming,
Linux Programming (Small Articles, Sample Codes), Database
Programming (MySQL, Ms-SQL, PostgreSQL), Small Tutorials (Network
Programming, Techniques), Software Engineering and Management,
News (Software Development News, Tools)

Here are 2 Free eBooks:
Web Design In 7 Days and Programming in C in 7 Days:
http://www.programmernet.org/ebooks.html

Here are 3 free online courses this site offers:

  Web Design In 7 Days:
  http://www.programmernet.org/webbook/

  Start with Perl CGI Now:
  http://www.programmernet.org/perlbook/

  ASP Programming in 7 Days:
  http://www.programmernet.org/aspbook/

 Useful Information and Documentation On Web Services:

  Web Services in general:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/

  XML:
  http://www.w3.org/XML/

  UDDI:
  http://www.uddi.org/

  SOAP:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/

  WSDL:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/

  Java and Web Services:
  http://java.sun.com/webservices/

  Microsoft and Web Services:
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/

The Top 10 J2EE Best Practices:
http://tinyurl.com/yvny5

This is a discussion of the top 12 most important best practices
for J2EE application development.

TechBomb: Free A+ Certification Test and Help:
http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/

Free A+ Certification Training, formed by a group of certified IT
training instructors with the goal of educating and certifying
current and future technology professionals. This site will be
growing very rapidly, original questions & review material is
updated daily.

A+ Core Hardware 2003 Comptia Exam 220-101:
http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/index.php?review=core
Install & Configure, Diagnose & Troubleshoot, Safety &
Maintenance, CPUs & System Boards, Printers, Basic Networking

A+ Operating System Technologies 2003 Comptia Exam 220-102:
http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/index.php?review=software
OS Fundamentals, Install & Configure, Diagnose Problems, Networks

Introduction to Unix:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~wjk/UnixIntro/

These lecture notes and exercises are introductory course on
UNIX. This course was designed particularly for use with the
Linux operating system but much of it applies to other UNIX
systems as well.

Total Seminars:
http://www.totalsem.com/files/glossary.pdf

A+ Glossary from "A+ All-In-One Certification Exam Guide" by
Michael Meyers.

Programming Textfiles:
http://www.textfiles.com/programming/

This site is a repository of programming and computer related
text files going back to the 1980's. Some of these files might
seen out of date, but in fact show the initial approaches to
programming concepts (like cryptography, artificial intelligence,
and security) that apply very strongly to this day. Here is their
computer text file page: http://www.textfiles.com/computers/

Microsoft Security E-Learning:
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/security/

Register for Free 3 Microsoft Security Training Clinics. Content
is delivered via a learner-centered format where you learn at
your own pace. Also offered is a free Microsoft Official Hands-On
Lab Online where you can perform security-related procedures in a
safe, networked environment.

World of .Net:
http://www.worldofdotnet.net/MainPage.aspx?ResType=ARTICLE

This site bills itself as "your ultimate guide to .Net resources
across the Internet". Lots of articles and tutorials are
available here covering .Net.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html
and some will be added to our members site.

Free eBooks from Bruce Perens' Open Source Series
(all in pdf format):
http://www.informit.com/promotion/1041

  Embedded Software Development with eCos:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/0130354732.pdf

  Implementing CIFS: The Common Internet File System:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/013047116X_pdf.zip

  Intrusion Detection with SNORT: Advanced IDS
  Techniques Using SNORT, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and ACID:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/0131407333.pdf

  Rapid Application Development with Mozilla:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/0131423436_pdf.zip

  Managing Linux Systems with Webmin:
  System Administration and Module Development (zip file):
  http://tinyurl.com/63kve

  The Linux Development Platform:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/0130091154.pdf

  The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide:
  http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/perens/Terpstra_0131453556.pdf

Click-now.net:
http://www.click-now.net/ebooks.htm
http://www.click-now.net/ebooks02.htm
http://www.click-now.net/ebooks03.htm

Download free ebooks, guides, pdf documents, here are some of
them:

  Securing and Optimizing Linux:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0086

  Linux Bible:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0039

  Linux Commands:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0089

  Linux Security Quick Reference Guide:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0062

  Bill's Simplified Website Design Guide:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0054

  HTML Quick Reference:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0132

  The Complete HTML Teacher:
  http://www.ebookshub.com/freebooks/teacher.exe

  Web Programming Desktop Reference:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0013

  Graphic Design Tutorial:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0130

  100 Do's & Don't in Web Design:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0161

  Firewalls and Internet Security: Repelling the Wily Hacker:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0045

  Digital Content and Web Technologies:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0148

  Zen of Graphics Programming - 2nd Edition:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0009

  Client-Side JavaScript Guide:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0057

  JavaScript Bible Gold:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0078

  JavaScript Course:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0094

  Teach Yourself Java Script in One Week:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0059

  Thinking In Java - 3rd Edition:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0083

  330 Java Tips:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0092

  XML Strengths & Weaknesses with DOM, ASP & XSL:
  http://www.ebookshub.com/freebooks/xml.pdf

  Oracle 8 PL/SQL Programming Examples:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0055

  Perl Coders: Site Automation CGI Specialists:
  http://www.ebookshub.com/freebooks/installingcgi.exe

  Presentation: How Hackers Attack Networks:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0079

  Teach Yourself C in 21 Days:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0033

  TCP/IP Network Administration:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0080

  Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 14 Days:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0050

  Networking:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0123

  Network System Security:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0069

  Upgrading PCs:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0103

  VBScript Unleashed:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0053

  Visual C++ 6:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0084

  Registry Guide for Windows:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0090

  Scripting Guide for Windows Administrators:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0088

  Windows Server 2003 Commands:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0118

  Microsoft Windows XP Power Toolkit:
  http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/ebookdl/download.pl?file=e0064

Index of ftp://202.116.0.16/PUB2__Books/:

http://tinyurl.com/5cfzo/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-The-Ultimate-Solution-2.0.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/5cfzo/UNIXProgrammerHandBook/v7vol1.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/5cfzo/UNIXProgrammerHandBook/v7vol2a.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/5cfzo/UNIXProgrammerHandBook/v7vol2b.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/12.23.02.MS.PRESS.UNDERSTANDING.IPV6-JGTiSO/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.Press.Inside.C.Sharp.2nd.Edition.eBook-ROR/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.Press.Microsoft.ADO.NET.eBook-ROR/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.Press.Microsoft.Visual.C.Sharp.NET.eBook-ROR/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.Press.Programming.Microsoft.NET.eBook-ROR/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.PRESS.UPGRADING.VISUAL.BASIC.6.TO.DOT.NET-CAUDEX/
  http://tinyurl.com/6venx/MS.Press.XML.Programming.Core.Reference.eBook-ROR/
  MCSE Self-paced Training Kit:
  http://tinyurl.com/4esm6
  Windows Security for Windows XP and 2000:
  http://tinyurl.com/5wung

Zionwap.net:
http://www.zionwap.net/books/main.html

Books covering Java, Web Development, Linux, Unix, Networking,
and Perl.

Learning by Doing:
Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) Lab Manual Version 4
Volume #1:
http://www.spcollege.edu/star/cisco/Matt/list_of_current_papers_and_brief.htm

This is a Free CCNA Text book, in one Word formatted file (7Mb).
Here is the link of the file to download:
http://www.spjc.edu/star/cisco/Matt/textbook.doc

Here is Volume 2 of this book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/71254
(Free registration required for volume 2 here:
http://my.lulu.com/register.php)

Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO:
http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/

This free book provides a set of design and implementation
guidelines for writing secure programs for Linux and Unix
systems.

Getting Started with SQL Server Books Online:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/startsql/getstart_4fht.asp

This site has online books for SQL Server 2000 covering: SQL
Server architecture, Installing, upgrading, and running SQL
Server 2000, Performing administrative tasks, Developing
applications. Performance, and Troubleshooting.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

Learning Materials from http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw:

  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/219realexam.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-028.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-029.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-210.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-215.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-215.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-216.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-217.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70-219.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70215.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/70217.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/7028.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/7029.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/cn-soft/W2Kserver03.zip
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/613-3_web_services.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/rdf-tutorial.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/Reliable%20XML%20Web%20Services.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/Replication-V2.00-Open-20010608.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/SQL%20Server%202000.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/technologywhitepaper.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/UIML.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/VoiceXML%202.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/VXML_brochure.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/webservices_whitep_012502.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/Whats%20New%20with%20VoiceXML%202.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/white_paper02.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/WPP-digsig_intro_01_03_09.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/WPP-WebServicesProtocols.pdf
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/XML.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/XML%20Trends%20and%20eCommerce.doc
  http://w3.nhjh.tp.edu.tw/doc/IT/xmlservices.htm

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

TechBooksForFree:
http://www.techbooksforfree.com

Categorized listings of completely free books available online.
Topical areas include Linux, Java, Microsoft, C, C++, Perl,
Python, Science and Engineering, Networking, Security, and
Database.

Gaynanb.com:
http://www.gayanb.com/

Links to the latest IT and programming books online and
downloads. These books cover Java, .Net, C#, VB.Net, Oracle, XML,
Perl, HTML, PHP, JavaScript, TCP/IP, Linux, Unix, Apache, anb
MySQL. Also has links to certification study guides and practice
exams.

Programmer World:
http://www.programmerworld.net/

Free technical articles, resources, and links to online books
covering C++, Visual Basic, .Net, C#, Database, Web Programming,
Cisco, Oracle, Linux, and Java.

A+ Practice Tests:
http://www.rmroberts.com/Pages/practicetestspage.html

The above page has free A+ practice tests, and here are the
answers: http://www.rmroberts.com/Pages/answerstests.html

kirupa.com:
http://www.kirupa.com/

Flash MX, Actionscript, PHP, and XML tutorials, tips, news and
information, very well presented.

BBSStar Free Oracle Training:
http://www.bbsstar.com/moodle2

This site has a free training course that covers the Oracle
database and data warehousing. It also has a Dreamweaver course.
Free registration is required.

Oraclecoach.com:
http://www.oraclecoach.com/

OracleCoach is a great resource for Oracle Training and Course
Material. It contains useful resources such as articles related
to the latest topics, hands-on practice questions and tests to
help you prepare and pass the Oracle certification exams.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Helpful Links for Network+:
http://edtech.kennesaw.edu/stephen/net.htm

This site has a great selection of Presentations and links for
learning computer networking and studying for the CompTIA
Network+ certification exam.

Certification Exam Study Resources:

CCNA (640-801) Study Guide and Practice Test:
http://www.st.kmutt.ac.th/%7Es5411014/test/TestKing%20640-801%20Edt2.pdf

Network+ Study Guide and Practice Test:
http://www.st.kmutt.ac.th/%7Es5411014/test/Sybex-Network+StudyGuide3Ed.pdf

Windows 2000 70-215 Study Guides and Practice Tests:
http://www.pczone.idv.tw/70-215/TestKing%20070-215%20Edt4.pdf
http://www.pczone.idv.tw/70-215/70-215.pdf
http://www.pczone.idv.tw/70-215/70-215-1.htm
http://www.pczone.idv.tw/70-215/70-215-2.htm

Linux Certification Study Guides:
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Ebook%20Linux%20Cramsession%20For%20Lpi%20Linux%20Part%201%20Exam.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/ebook%20Linux%20Cramsession%20for%20LPI%20Linux%20Part%202%20Exam.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Fravo.LPI.117-101.Exam.Study.Guide.v1.0-RBS/
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Fravo.LPI.117-202.Exam.Study.Guide.v1.0-RBS/
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/LPI%20117-202%20Exam%20Study%20Guide.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/LPI%20certification%20101%20exam%20prep%20Part%201.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/LPI%20certification%20101%20exam%20prep,%20Part%202.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/LPI%20certification%20101%20exam%20prep,%20Part%203.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/LPI%20certification%20101%20exam%20prep,%20Part%204.pdf

Oracle Certification Study Guides:
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.310-014.v9.0.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.9E0-851v5.18.04.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf

Cisco Certification Study Guides:
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.640.821.v5.12.04.powerappz.com.zip
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.642-521.v05.04.04POwERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.642.432.v5.14.04.powerappz.com.zip

Microsoft Certification Study Guides:
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking70-215v5.18.04.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking70-216v5.13.04.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.70.217.v14.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.70.219.v14.1.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking.70.223.v3.1.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Testking.70-290.v18-0.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Testking.70-290.v2.0.StudyG.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/testking070-292v5.11.04.POWERAPPZ.COM.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Testkingqa.70-292v18.1.%5bpowerappz.com%5d.pdf
http://213.97.98.62/download/ebook/Testkingqa.70-296v17.2%5bpowerappz.com%5d.pdf

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

All In One Tools:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads1.html

Admin Tools:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads2.html

A good selection of Windows utlities and admin tools to help you
manage all aspects of your computer and server, includes both
freeware and shareware.

Free Programs developed by Lexun Freeware:
http://www.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-Lexun%20Freeware.html

Here are 5 Windows utilities that will do the following for you:
Clean, scan for errors, and defragment your drives; Clone disk
partitions; Creates and restores drive images of FAT32 and NTFS
partitions; Backup files or whole drives to CD, DVD and other
media; and Retrieve test data deleted and removed from recycle
bin.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

October 2004 Question of the Month:

Why has intelligentedu.com changed its domain to intelligentedu.com?

Answer:

We were contacted by Intel Corporation's legal department that
our intelligentedu.com domain was an unauthorized use of their trade
mark and we have agreed not to use intelligentedu.com in the future,
so now our new domain is intelligentedu.com.

Please update all of your intelligentedu.com bookmarks and web links
to intelligentedu.com. All of the web pages have stayed the same,
so only the domain name needs to be changed.

Thank you very much for your assistance and support of our
efforts.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT
Education and Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By
doing so, you will be helping people who want to learn to use
computers in an Information Technology career.

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://zodals.com/clk/gyohoukibunoftsdhada

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Most of the web sites and pages in our members site are not in
the free section of our web site. The online training resources
in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much more
detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will save
you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. You can choose to pay using either Paypal or 2Checkout. If
paying pay check and you live in the U.S., please select
2Checkout.

3. You have a choice to select the non-recurring or recurring
method of payment. If you select non-recurring, when your
membership period expires, you will not be automatically charged
another fee on your credit card or check.

4. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can
email Scott Turton with questions at
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/