Nov. 2001 Computer Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Jan 2002 22:35:52 -0600

           Newsletter for Computer Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

           *** ISSUE #15 - Nov. 2001 ***

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early December, 2001 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter15.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello, everyone! This 15th issue of our free monthly email
newsletter for Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial
Resources gives you the latest Free Interet IT Training
Resources that we have recently discovered and researched. My
hope is that these free resources help you with your computer
education and training and are tools to advance your IT career.
Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate who are
seeking to become computer literate, both technically and from a
user's perspective.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback about this
newsletter, feel free to email us at mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We appreciate your feedback. Also, please send this to your
friends and colleagues, if you think they would like it. It
contains highly valuable information for anyone who is an IT
professional or desiring to become one.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 60 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of
this email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these
sites before our web site visitors do.

***Our Current News***

I am making available to all of our subscribers our new page
titled "Free IT Training Materials and Books". This section of
our site contains over 2,200 free IT, computer and programming
training resource links. This section is now available for free
to all our newsletter subscribers, and our site members also can
access these resources. Here is the page url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

Also, we now have a new IT Career Center located at
<http://careers.intelligentedu.com/>. Our IT Job Search and Career
Advice resources page is now at
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/job_resources.html> and there is a
link from the IT Career Center to the resources page.

Please help support our IT training mission by visiting our
sponsors near the bottom of this newsletter or on our site.

Good luck with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

*** Our Newly Researched Free Online Computer Training ***

Containing over 13,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members. Please use the following link
to access this page and all the free training material it links
to (and bookmark it for later use):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Section ***

Our new Members' Section contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. Please join, because I have set the price at
the lowest possible level to make it affordable for everyone:
just $10 total for 6 months. The funds generated will assist us
to help all those seeking IT education and application
development training. To see what's available on the member's
site please go here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. Most of these resources will be added either
to our Free IT Training & Courses page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html, our Free IT Tutorials and
Guides page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or our
members' section.

Egghead.com Online Tutorials:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead

A very good collection of "how-to" print and video tutorials.
Here are their video training tutorial pages:

Hardware Components:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,5+25,00.html

Computer Networking:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,5+30,00.html

Internet:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,6,00.html

Linux:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+47+75,00.html

GIMP:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+47+124,00.html

Apache Linux:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+47+26062,00.html

Audio/Video:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,1+11,00.html

Digital Music:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/cl/1,,8+43,00.html

Digital Video:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/cl/1,,8+44,00.html

Image Editing:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,8+45,00.html

PC Gaming:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,3+119,00.html

Windows 2000:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+50,00.html

Windows NT:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+53,00.html

Windows ME:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+27163,00.html

Windows CE:
http://www.attenza.com/egghead/more_videos/0,,9+52,00.html

T.O.L. Tutorial On-Line Home Page:
http://www.tol.pro.br/

Many free tutorials and books in several IT and programming
areas. Here are some of the more popular ones:

How to Program Java: From The Book (1494 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/3.zip

Developing Professional Java Applets (724 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/5.zip

Using Flash 5 (1760 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/37.zip

Developing Professional Java Applets (724 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/5.zip

C++ Tutorial from Microsoft (459 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/16.zip

XML Programming in Java (475 kb):
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~tutorial/0123456789/tutorials/30.zip

Java White Papers:
http://java.sun.com/docs/white/

Many Java White Papers are available here covering many areas of
Java, all are free.

Complete C++ Language Tutorial:
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

This C++ tutorial describes the language from basics up to
Object Oriented Programming in a practical way and including the
most important new incorporations of ANSI-C++ June  2000
version.

C++ Course:
http://www.m2tech.net/cppclass/default.htm

Topics covered include: programming by specification, creating
real world objects, designing with object, creating OO diagrams,
the C++ language, object inheritance, object polymorphism and
program construction. Go to the bottom of the page for links to
the online notes.

MCSE Accutest:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-1635597-100-1543662.html

Free Practice Exams for MCSE. Contains tests for Net Essentials,
WS, Server, TCP/IP, SMS, Proxy. One reviewer said: "Best I've
seen yet, many of the questions were verbatum with the Server
4.0 exam I took. This program and is very well designed and the
information is more accurate and current than LearnKey's. Highly
Recommend."

Free Computer Security Tutorial Download:
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,32877,00.html

Topics covered include an overview of data security, encryption
techniques, key management, electronic file transfer, archives
and encryption, virtual memory, U.S. security policy, and more.

Unix/Linux Tutorial:
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/p/s/psadler/KnowledgeWorks.htm

This very good free tutorial teaches you how the component parts
of Unix/Linux work with the larger system as a whole. Here is a
downloadable file:
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/p/s/psadler/unixlinuxtut.zip

Objective Viewpoint:
http://www1.acm.org:81/crossroads/doc/indices/objective-viewpoint.html

Several very good C++ and Java Training Tutorials from
Crossroads, the ACM international student magazine. Also, here
are all of their Feature Articles, covering many IT areas:
http://www1.acm.org:81/crossroads/doc/indices/features.html

UW Computer Training - Online Course Notes:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/coursenotes.html

Many University of Washington Computer Training courses have
online course notes posted on this site. Here are some of the
courses:

An Introduction to XML:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/540/

Unix Shell Programming: Bourne Shell and Friends:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/125/

Introduction to Unix:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/105/

Introduction to JavaScript for the Web:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/521/

Intermediate Graphics for the Web:
http://www3.cac.washington.edu/computing/training/561/

Cramsession.com - Tech Library:
http://infocenter.cramsession.com/tutorials/default.asp

Looking for an article, how to, tip, trick or script? These are
resources submitted by IT professionals:

How To's:
http://infocenter.cramsession.com/tutorials/categoriesX.asp?pi=S1C1

Articles:
http://infocenter.cramsession.com/tutorials/categoriesX.asp?pi=S1C2

Tips & Tricks:
http://infocenter.cramsession.com/tutorials/categoriesX.asp?pi=S1C4

Computer Hardware Tutorials:
http://www.pccomputernotes.com

This site offers free, introductory level, online computer
training course, and provides tutorials on computer hardware,
software, operating systems, and basic troubleshooting.

WebKnowHow.net:
http://webknowhow.net/

Over 1000 free web development tutorial, articles, tips and
scripts for webmasters, including Perl, CGI, Scripts, HTML, Java,
JavaScript, Design, and more.

Cisco Packet Online Magazine:
http://www.classdata.com/warp/public/784/packet/sitemap.html

This is Cisco Systems Users Magazine. Many Cisco related free
learning resources are available here, along with archives of
their previous issues.

USC Computer Services IT Training and Support:
http://training.csd.sc.edu/it/acrobat.html

Free training instructional course guides are available covering
PC Maintenance & Upgrade, Visual Basic, Access, Groupwise,
PageMaker, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Excel and Word.

Hello Computers:
http://china.hellocomputers.com/

Free registration is required for these free learning resources
on this site:

Free CCNA, Solaris, Oracle Lab Access:
http://china.hellocomputers.com/other/Free_Labs/free_labs.htm

Free CCNA, Solaris, Oracle Practice Exams:
http://china.hellocomputers.com/other/Free_Exams/free_exams.htm

Free Windows 2000 Training for two Modules:
http://china.hellocomputers.com/other/Free_Microsoft/free_microsoft.htm

5 Star Support - Free Technical Support:
http://www.5starsupport.com/

A free technical support site with thousands of Tips, Tricks,
Tutorials and problem solving technical information.

Sybex e-trainer Promo CD:
http://www.sybex.com/webuserregistration.nsf/promocd

Get a Free Promotional CD of IT training and testing software.
This CD contains 10 Free Virtual Tests ($149.99 value),
featuring 550 practice questions and more than 40 free chapters
from Sybex certification books. (open to US residents only)

Windows Scripting Solutions:
http://www.winscriptingsolutions.com/

Nonsubscribers can now freely access issues of Windows 2000
Magazine's newsletters more than 1 year old online. It focuses
on how to use VBScript, NT shell scripting, and Perl code with a
variety of scripting technologies, including ADSI, WMI, and WSH.

JSI Inc.:
http://www.jsiinc.com/reghack.htm

Windows NT/2000 Tips, Tricks, Registry Hacks and more.

Windows 2000 Step-by-Step Guides:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/walkthroughs/default.asp

These guides walk you through the fundamentals of the Windows
2000 operating system. Experience commonly used scenarios
including management, directory, and security services, as well
as other related areas.

Windows 2000 Resource Kits:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/onlinebooks/redir-reskits.asp

The Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Server Resource
Kits deliver in-depth operating system information and tools
that enable IT professionals to understand, deploy, and make
optimal use of their Windows 2000 operating systems. Follow this
link to find the entire text of all the Windows 2000 Resource
Kit books and references online, in a format that makes it easy
to navigate the thousands of pages of information.

3) New Free I.T. Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Deitel & Associates, Inc.:
http://www.deitel.com/books/downloads.html

Free book chapters, sample code and lecture notes are available
here for several Java, C++, VB and Web Programming books.

Manning Publications Co.:
http://www.manning.com/

Manning publishes computer books for IT professionals, they are
written for elegance and readability. Many free chapters of
their books are available on their web site.

Online References:
http://ahbao.phidji.com/default.asp

Free IT and Developer Books and References. (Note the different
method to download the files.)

The Definitive Guide to Windows Software Deployment:
http://www.lanovation.com/ebook/

A free ebook by industry expert Leslie Easter. It discusses the
essentials of Windows Software Deployment including: deployment
methodology, network infrastructure issues and installation
tools. This ebook is published on a monthly, chapter-by-chapter
basis, free registration required.

Compilers and Compiler Generators - An Introduction with C++:
http://scifac.ru.ac.za/compilers/

This book discusses imperative programming languages,
translators for programming languages, and compiler generators.

The User Friendly Guide to Internet and Computer Terms:
http://www.userfriendlybooks.com/books/cit.pdf

This free book has 1300 easy-to-understand definitions, scores
of Windows computer tips and tricks, and more than 200 cool
websites offering tons of free stuff.

Writing GNOME Applications:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/books/WGA/

This book shows you how to develop applications with GNOME 1.2.
It covers the canvas and GdkPixbuf. Currently only chapters 2, 3,
10, and 11 are available for free.

Introduction to Packet Radio:
http://www.choisser.com/packet/

A series of eighteen articles discussing Packet Radio, telling
you all about it, how you get on the air and how to use it.

Neural Nets: Dr K Gurney:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/psychology/gurney/notes/contents.html

A Neural Network is an interconnected assembly of simple
processing elements, units or nodes, whose functionality is
loosely based on the animal neuron.

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000
Migration:
http://www.netiq.com/eBook/Default.asp

This free eBook is available in pdf format from NetIQ
(registration required).

CAD Primer:
http://www.galaxymall.com/books/cadd/

This free book is a general guide to computer aided design and
drafting, which is commonly used to make architectural and
engineering drawings. (registration required).

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Computer Science Courses:
http://www.cs.tufts.edu/EECS/courses-cs.html

Descriptions and links to all C.S. courses from Tuft University.
Many of them have freely available online lecture notes
available.

Introduction to Computer Programming Methods in C:
http://www-ee.eng.hawaii.edu/Courses/EE150/ee150home.html

This C programming course has very good online notes with
graphics.

CSCI E-234 Introduction to Computer Graphics:
http://lab.dce.harvard.edu/extension/cscie234/

Introduces many important data structures and algorithms that
are useful for creating images on a computer.

CSCI E-235 Advanced Computer Graphics:
http://lab.dce.harvard.edu/extension/cscie235/

Topics covered will include multi-resolution modeling,
subdivision surfaces, image processing, image-based rendering,
ray tracing, radiosity, and computer animation.

CSCI E-162 Advanced Topics in Java and Distributed Computing:
http://lab.dce.harvard.edu/extension/cscie162/

Covers various aspects of n-tier Java systems including
distributed architectures (message passing, RMI, EJB, CORBA),
directory services, persistence, and security. The role of
middleware and application servers will also be discussed,
including an examination of the Enterprise JavaBeans framework.
Here is the spring class:
http://lab.dce.harvard.edu/extension/cscie162-spring/ also
containing good notes.

Management Information Systems Area:
http://mis.bus.sfu.ca/

Click on the links in the left column under 'Courses' to access
online lecture notes covering Management Information Systems.

Java Programming I (Foundations):
http://sos.heinz.cmu.edu/courses/java1/index.html

This course provides a careful introduction to computer
programming and object-oriented thinking in the Java programming
language.

Java Programming II (Intermediate):
http://sos.heinz.cmu.edu/courses/java2/index.html

Students learn to decompose problems into algorithms and data
structures and then code, debug, analyze, maintain and document
programs using established software engineering principles. (2nd
part of lecture slides not available)

Java Programming III & IV (Advanced):
http://sos.heinz.cmu.edu/courses/java3/index.html

These two courses introduce advanced topics on graphical user
interfaces, networking and connectivity support provided in the
Java Development Kit.

Online Tutorials and Courses:
http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/courses.html

Learning material covering C++, CORBA, and more by Douglas
Schmidt.

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites
from our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Jdance:
http://www.jdance.com

This is a pretty decent Java link and resource information site.

Computer-Literatur online:
http://www.computer-literatur.de

Many free online books about Computers, programming, networking
and so on. This site is in German, although several of the books
are in English.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

26thCentury Engineering Resources:
http://www.26thcentury.com/~buc/Info/

An excellent link and resource site.

Computer Technical Support and Information:
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=pctech&list

This web ring is dedicated to help solve computer hardware or
software problems and to offer valuable technical information.
It is also to help professionals find resources quickly and
effectively (39 sites).

Computer Tech WebRing:
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=computertech&list

A collection of sites containing software and hardware tips, as
well as "How To" information, from fellow computer techs that
you can learn from.

Support Tech:
http://webhome.idirect.com/~cati/

A site dedicated to helping you find links to drivers, patches,
upgrades and service packs for your hardware and software.

Internet and World Wide Web Resources:
http://www.deitel.com/books/1999/iw3htp/iw3htp_links.htm

Many internet-related links and resource web sites.

Streaming Media World: Streaming Video Tutorials:
http://www.streamingmediaworld.com/video/tutor/

Several good links to tutorials on Streaming Internet Video.

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Courseware Samples:
http://www.onlc.com/courseware/Samples/default.htm

These are well presented training courseware chapters in pdf
format for MS Office applications.

Microsoft Office Assistance Center:
http://office.microsoft.com/Assistance/default.aspx

This site for Office XP gives you plenty of learning resources
and help with understanding how to use Microsoft Office.

Microsoft Office XP MSDN Library:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28000550

The Office Developer Center will allow you to keep current not
only on the latest technologies like smart tags, the Office Web
Components, XML, and data access pages, but also on the
traditional applications found in all versions of Office.

TrainingZONE: IT Training Zone
http://www.trainingzone.co.uk/zones/it/

This site has resource centers for PowerPoint and Excel giving
you tips and techniques. (free registration required for some
content)

Free Powerpoint Templates, Tutorials at Brainy Betty's:
http://www.brainybetty.com/index1.htm

A fantastic source for PowerPoint templates (125 free templates),
tools, books, software, etc.

Microsoft Office 2000 Tutorials:
http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2000/

These free office tutorials from Florida Gulf Coast University
are excellent.

Video Professor Free Online Lessons:
http://www.videoprofessor.com/ecat/

Try a free online lesson for any of 14 office applications to
choose from. These lessons use the "What-You-See-Is-What-You Do"
teaching system.

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

IT Reviews:
http://www.itreviews.co.uk/

A UK Web site for independent hardware and software reviews by
professional journalists, discussion forums, and price
comparisons. Their reviews are free to read.

PC PitStop:
http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/

Free online PC diagnostics and help to fix Windows crashes,
security and improve PC performance; Anti-Virus scan, disk
health and internet connection tests.

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and technical training and
career development.

November 2001 FAQ:

How do you find so many free IT training and tutorials month
after month? What are your secrets?

Answer:

I use several different methods of finding the sites every
month. I will show you some of them here. First, I am always
checking to see which sites link to intelligentedu.com. These sites
provide a wealth of information and other links that I otherwise
would not know about. To do this I check intelligentedu.com's hit
stats, but I also look at several search engines showing links
to intelligentedu.com and similar sites. For example, here are a few
searches I do to check these links:

<http://www.alltheweb.com/>
Use "link.all:www.intelligentedu.com" for your search and you'll
receive 1,517 links to web sites that link to intelligentedu.com.
Search for "link.all:www.techtutorials.com" and get back 5,301
links to web sites that link to techtutorials.com.

<http://www.google.com/search?q=link%3Awww.intelligentedu.com>
Lists and links to many web sites that link to intelligentedu.com.

<http://www.google.com/search?q=link%3Awww.techtutorials.com>
Lists and links to many web sites that link to
techtutorials.com.

I also use several free online tools that will do the searching
for me. The following three sites are always looking for new
sites with key words I give them, such as "free computer
training" or "computer tutorials".

<http://www.karnak.com/>
Karnak compiles information from multiple sources, weeding out
obviously bad information, storing findings in your personal
library, and providing you a summarized, condensed, and
highlighted report. They give you one search for free, emailing
you when there are new and changed results, usually every month.

<http://tracerlock.com/>
Tracerlock.com provides free monitoring of general Web search
and UseNet newsgroups and regularly emails information matching
the searches you have pre-set. This free service emails you with
new sites and UseNet postings a couple of times per week.

<http://www.northernlight.com/cgi-bin/cl_cliplist.pl>
Free Northern Light Search Alert Service - you can sign up for
several free search alert services, and they email you an
updated link for each one several times per week.

Lastly, I use these two web search tools on my desktop to help
me:

<http://www.copernic.com/>
Copernic 2001 Basic (their free search tool) gives you access to
80 search engines grouped into 7 categories.

<http://www.zdnet.com/ferret/download.htm>
WebFerret v.4.0 is a very good, free meta-search utility.

Many times I come across good free computer training or tutorial
sites when I am searching for a particular topic, helping a
subscriber or site visitor. I have had good success using search
words that are detailed, with a single topic. Some examples of
this would be "algorithm learning tutorials" or "database help
tutorials".

If you do find any good free IT learning sites and would like to
share them with our newsletter subscribers and site visitors,
please send me the links in an email to:
<mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Suggested-Site>.

Thank you very much. I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission:

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

By purchasing quality products through the links on the
http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html page on our Computer
Education, Training & Tutorial Web Site you can help support our
IT Training Mission. By doing so, you will be helping people who
want to learn to use computers in an Information Technology
career.

Please Donate $3.00:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/donate_3.html

We really appreciate your help. Your donation will afford us the
opportunity to make this site even better in the future so more
people can find more free and informative IT training materials
on the internet.

MindLeaders Online IT Courses:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/mindleaders.html

Low cost online technical and end-user computer courses. Earn a
certificate of completion for each course you take and pass.

LearnITSoftware:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/learnitsoftware.html

Improve your career now and increase your computer skills with
these IT Certification Training solutions. Satisfaction
guaranteed.

Design your own Visa ONLINE from NextCard Visa - intro 2.99% APR

International - No Annual Fee - Apply Now:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/nextcard_visa.html

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources:

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free I.T. educational and training portal web site. We have
compiled, categorized, described, and linked over 3000 sites
that will be of keen interest to computer science students and
instructors and others seeking free training and knowledge about
computers. All areas are covered, from programming to systems
administration to networking to the internet. As a visitor, you
can learn and study for free how to program in Java or C++, how
to develop and maintain a simple or complex website, how to
network an intranet, and many more computer related learning
activities. You are able to study and learn all about computers
and I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices when
present.

of Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources
simply send a blank email to this address:
mailto:intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter
mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Remove

Thank You! intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/