March 2003 #2 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From:
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Mar 2003 18:34:01 -0800

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #31-2 - March 2003 ***
              2nd edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early April, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter31-2.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

8)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition of our March 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 32 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. For your convenience, this
newsletter is also available to subscribers in HTML format at
this special url: http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news-2.html

*** Current News ***

Our new software application and office training and tutorial,
EducationOnlineForComputers.com, site is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. Here is the url:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

The "New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites" section
of this newsletter has been discontinued because
EducationOnlineForComputers.com has its own newsletter giving you
this type of software and end-user training. You can sign up for
this new newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

Newsletter Sponsor:

"THE SYSTEM INTERNET BUSINESS TRAINING"
http://tinyurl.com/7je5

"I attended this System Internet Business Training Seminar last
year and it has helped me tremendously. They have now opened up
registration to the public for a limited time." - Scott Turton

Who else wants a proven "System" that turns raw ideas into solid
businesses and solid businesses into raging cash machines in days
and weeks instead of years?

Don't delay because 67 industry insiders have already snatched up
precious seats on word-of-mouth alone.

"System" students have made major financial breakthroughs, not in
years, but within months - sometimes just days - after
graduating. Now, in 2003, for the first time ever, the "System"
is being made available to the general public after years of
secrecy. http://tinyurl.com/7je5

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Tutorialbox.com Free Tutorials:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/

Free tutorials for C++, Visual Basic, J++, Delphi, Pascal,
Access, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Linux,
and Windows 2000

C++ Tutorial:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/c++/C++tutor.htm

Pascal Language Tutorial:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/pascal/paslist.html

Delphi & Pascal Programming  Tutorials:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/delphi/Tut.htm

Linux Tutorial:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/linux/LINUX.HTML

Unix Tutorial:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/unix/default.htm

Windows 2000 Tutorial:
http://www.tutorialbox.com/tutors/win2000.pdf

Information Technology Fundamentals:
http://elearning.asu.edu/itf/

Offers several instructional modules free for public use. Click
on the "go to the Independent Student's Welcome Page" link.
Courses cover Storage Media and Devices, Peripheral Devices,
Electricity and Safety, Hard Drives, Expansion Cards,
Motherboards, Networking I, Networking II, and Number Systems.
(free registration required)

ProfSR.com Tutorials:
http://www.profsr.com/

Tutorials covering Visual Basic, Access, Database Design and SQL,
HTML, Web Design, Unix and Telnet, with these coming: Object-
oriented analysis and design with UML, Visual Basic 6 to VB .NET
conversion, and XML Primer. (free registration required)

C Tutorials:
http://cplus.about.com/cs/ctutorials/index.htm

C++ Tutorials:
http://cplus.about.com/cs/ctutorial1/index.htm

I'm usually not very keen about the about.com pages, but these
C/C++ tutorials are pretty good showing you how to code with
several techniques to use.

Introduction to Perl Tutorial:
http://vsbabu.org/tutorials/perl/
http://vsbabu.org/zips/perltut.zip  (26kb)

Introduction to PHP3 Tutorial:
http://vsbabu.org/tutorials/php/
http://vsbabu.org/zips/phptut.zip  (21kb)

Review online or download these Perl and PHP3 tutorials. They
will show you how to get started coding in these popular
scripting programming languages. Also, here is another PHP
learning page that provides advanced resources:
http://www.sitepointforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=78687

LinuxGuruz Main Page:
http://www.linuxguruz.org/

Many Links and Tutorials, Articles and FAQ about Linux, Netfilter
IPTABLES, Apache Web Server, HTML, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI,
Perl, Java, C++, Bash, Networking, Security, InterNet Service
Providers, IRC, Xwindows, Laptops, Graphics, Hardware.

Index of Documentation for People Interested in Writing and/or
Understanding the Linux Kernel:
http://jungla.dit.upm.es/~jmseyas/linux/kernel/hackers-docs.html

Reading Linux source code is not always enough. It is easy to
understand the code, but miss the concepts, the philosophy and
design decisions behind this code.

Study Guide for The Java 2 Web Component Developer Certification:
http://home.earthlink.net/~alxdark/software/wcd-guide/index.html

This study guide prepares the reader to take Sun Microsystem's
Java 2 Web Component Developer Exam. It also provides a review of
Java servlet and JSP technologies for developers working with
these technologies.

PCCTI Practice Tests Online:
http://www.pcctitest.com/home.asp

All of their certification practice tests are Free for a limited
time. (free registration required)

Websphere Studio V5 Tutorial Demo Handbook:
http://tinyurl.com/7jf1

For an enjoyable yet highly technical tour of WebSphere Studio
Application Developer, check out these self-running audio-video
demos. More than 30 brief demos take you through EJB and Web
services development, debugging, data access, taglibs, and much
more. No special software required.

Presentation Materials from ITSO Technical Forum in Belgium:
http://tinyurl.com/7jvu

IBM organized a ITSO Technical Forum in Belgium last September.
There are some good presentations here. Click on "Read More" to
get the links to all of the 33 presentations.

JOT: Journal of Object Technology:
http://www.jot.fm/current_issue_redirect

Current articles covering object-oriented, object technology,
object oriented, component, component based development, design
patterns, object, class, inheritance, objects, classes. Here are
the archives: http://www.jot.fm/issues

Visual Basic and XML Tutorials:
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/VBarticles.asp

Tutorials on this site include the following:

Object Oriented Programming and VB.NET:
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/ObjectOriented.asp

Upgrading from VB6 to VB.NET:
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/VB6vsVBNet.asp

An XML (Extensible Markup Language) Tutorial:
http://www.thescarms.com/XML/XMLTutorial.asp

A DTD (Document Type Definition) Tutorial:
http://www.thescarms.com/XML/DTDTutorial.asp

An XML Schema Tutorial:
http://www.thescarms.com/XML/SchemaTutorial.asp

A DOM (Document Object Model) Tutorial:
http://www.thescarms.com/XML/DOMTutorial.asp

A Practical Guide to Active Server Pages:
http://www.manastungare.com/asp/default.asp

This is an ASP Tutorial that the author wrote as supplementary
material for a workshop that he conducted.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Free Online Books from InformIT.com:
These are the complete books, not just the short, beginning
paragraphs from Safari.

High Performance Networking Unleashed:
http://tinyurl.com/7ku8

Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 14 Days, Second Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7kua

Using Oracle8:
http://tinyurl.com/7kud

Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7kue

Web Programming with Perl 5:
http://tinyurl.com/7kug

Sams Teach Yourself JavaScript 1.1 in a Week, Second Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7kui

Java 1.1 Unleashed, Third Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7kum

Special Edition Using HTML 4, 4TH Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7kun

Presenting C#:
http://tinyurl.com/7kuo

Sams Teach Yourself Visual C++ 6 in 21 Days:
http://tinyurl.com/7kup

Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days, Second Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7la1

Sams Teach Yourself C in 21 Days, Fourth Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/7la2

Using Visual Basic 6:
http://tinyurl.com/7la4

Red Hat Linux Unleashed:
http://tinyurl.com/7la9

Aboutmarket.com:
http://www.aboutemarket.com/ebook.html

This site provides the following free ebooks:

Guide to Java Programming:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/guidetojava.exe

JavaBeans:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/javabeans.exe

Tricks of the Java Programming:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/javatrick.exe

Web Programming with Java:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/webprojava.exe

Perl Quick Reference:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/perlref.zip

Perl 5 Unleashed:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/perl5un.exe

Teach Yourself CGI Programming with Perl 5:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/cgipro.exe

Creating Shockwave Web Pages:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/shock.exe

Web Programming Desktop Reference:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/webng.exe

Web Programming Unleashed:
http://aboutemarket.com/anonftp/pub/webgr.exe

Programming from Specifications:
http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/publications/books/PfS/

This book presents a rigorous treatment of most elementary
program-development constructs, including iteration, recursion,
procedures, parameters, modules and data refinement. (convert
postscript .ps file to .pdf file here:
http://www.ps2pdf.com/convert/convert.htm)

Programming Languages:
http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~scott/plbook/

This book assumes familiarity with the basics of Caml, including
the module system (but not the objects). Beyond that there is no
absolute prerequisite, but knowledge of C, C++, and Java is
helpful because many of the topics in this book are implemented
in these languages.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Computer Science Course Webcasts
at Univeristy of California, Berkeley:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/

Here are some of the online classes you are able to listen to and
view via Webcasts:

IDS 110 Intro to Computers:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/archive.html?prog=55&group=52

CS 61A The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/archive.html?prog=40&group=52

CS 162 Operating Systems and System Programming:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/archive.html?prog=116&group=52

CS 150 Components and Design Techniques for Digital Systems:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/archive.html?prog=109&group=52

CS 3 Introduction to Symbolic Programming (Scheme):
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/archive.html?prog=92&group=50

Transaction Processing I:
http://www.cba.uh.edu/%7Eparks/disc3371.htm

This course is the first part of a two course sequence on
transaction processing in the client-server environment. This
first course concentrates on client side processes involving
entry, validation and submission of transaction information
across the Internet. The primary technologies employed are: cgi,
HTML, XML, Microsoft's VBScript, Javascript, Java applet basics
and LINUX fundamentals.

Transaction Processing II:
http://www.cba.uh.edu/%7Eparks/disc4372.htm

This second course concentrates on server-side processes
involving submission and processing transaction information
across the Internet. The primary technologies employed are: HTML,
XML, XSL, Microsoft's ASP.NET (VB.NET and C#), Microsoft SQL
Server 2000 emphasizing XML. It will also examine the LINUX and
PGP alternative.

Lecture Notes and Materials from Online Computer Science Courses
at nyu.edu:

Introduction to Computers and Programming:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0002-002/index.htm

Computer Systems Organization II:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0202-001/
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0202-002/index.htm
One giant page of notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0202-003/class-notes.html

Microprocessors lecture Slides:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0480-002/index.htm

Internet and Intranet Applications and Protocols, Spring 2002
Lecture notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.3033-003/lectures.htm

Operating Systems - Lecture notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.2250-001/index.htm

Computer Vision:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.2271-001/index.htm

Distributed Systems - Lecture notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.2631-001/notes.html

Advanced Object Oriented Techniques - Lecture notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.3033-006/outline.htm

Voice Networking Applications - Lecture notes:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/G22.3033-011/schedule.htm

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Tips and Tricks Guide to Active Directory Troubleshooting:
http://www.netpro.com/ebook

The free e-book is written by industry expert author Don Jones
and will follow a reader-friendly Q&A format. Like all of our e-
books, this one will be posted chapter by chapter as it is
written in order to provide the most up-to-date information.

Loads of Linux Links:
http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/index.html

The purpose of the Loads of Linux Links project is to collect,
organise,classify and maintain important URLs about Linux and the
Open Source movement for all levels of Linux users. The LoLL
project now has 3000+ links which are updated regularly.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Software Development Outline:
http://home.earthlink.net/~alxdark/software/outline/

A great link and resource site for topics such as Analysis and
Design, Clients, Java, Programming Languages, Meta Data, .Net,
Operating Systems, Servers, Style Sheets, Tools, User Interface,
Web Services and WWW.

Software-Engineering.org Articles:
http://software-engineer.org/article_index.php

Links to 457 Software Engineering Articles.

7) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

DocMemory PC RAM Diagnostic Software:
http://www.docmemory.com/PAGE/products/doc/docinfo.asp

This is a free tool (for a limited time, registration required)
to completely test and verify your CPU's memory. You can perform
continuous tests and create a diskette to use on any other
Windows based computer. (297KB)

Browser Hijack Blaster:
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/bhblaster.html

This is a free utility that will stop malicious configuration and
hijacking of your browser by a web site or a nasty shareware
program. This tool will let you will know when something's trying
to change your settings and pass control back to you. (394KB)

Start-Up Applications:
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_full.htm

This web page tells you exactly what each program in your Windows
startup folder is and what it does.

Refresh the Desktop without Restarting Windows:

This online guide assists you in restoring your empty Windows
desktop without rebooting.

Crying over spilled data:
http://www.computeruser.com/articles/2202,5,36,1,0201,03.html

A good article that explains what buffer overflows are and what
they mean to you. This type of software defect is one the most
common security issues today.

8) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

March 2003 FAQ #2: Where can I find Free Microsoft Office, Flash
and Photoshop tutorial training?

Answer:

For free end-user training, check out our new web site at
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/

The "New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites" section
of this newsletter has been discontinued because
EducationOnlineForComputers.com has its own newsletter giving you
this type of software and end-user training.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html