March 2002 Computer Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 04 Mar 2002 23:09:40 -0600

           Newsletter for Computer Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

           *** ISSUE #19 - March 2002 ***

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early April, 2002 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter19.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello, everyone! This is the 19th issue of our free monthly
email newsletter for Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial
Resources, giving you the latest Free Internet IT Training
Resources that we have recently discovered and researched. My
hope is that these free resources help you with your computer
education and training and are tools to advance your IT career.
Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate who are
seeking to become computer literate, both technically and from a
user's perspective.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback about this
newsletter, feel free to email us at mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We appreciate your feedback. Also, please send this to your
friends and colleagues. It contains highly valuable information
for anyone who is an IT professional or desiring to become one.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 62 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of
this email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these
sites before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

We have added new pages and content to our site.
Here is a rundown:

  Visit our new Certification Counselor on
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/itcerts.html

  Our new IT Stock Quotes and News page is here:
  http://intelinfo.master.com/texis/master/search/stock.html

  A Free Trial Offers page has been added, to which I have
  linked some pretty good free IT stuff:
  http://intelinfo.trialoffers.com/

  For those who want a little diversion, here are our new
  Music/Movies and Online Games pages:
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/entertainment.html
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/games/games.html

  I have posted our site's privacy policy on this page:
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/privacy_policy.html

  Here is a wonderful bonus for all our newsletter subscribers:
  Get Free Full Version CD-Rom Software (pay only shipping).
  Use this link:
  http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/free_cd_software.html

Just to let you know, we are in conducting a major effort on the
site to verify all links. We have completed that and now are
updating the pages. Eventually we will move to an automated
database.

I'd like to personally wish you the best of luck with your
computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

*** Our Newly Researched Free Online Computer Training ***

Containing over 13,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free IT Training Materials and Books ***

This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For more information please see our Member
Site FAQ at the end of this newsletter.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for
6 months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training.
Here's the link to see what's available on our member's site and
to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

ITcrunch.com's Free Online IT Training:
http://www.itcrunch.com/index.asp

Posting your detailed resume will provide you complete and free
access to ITcrunch.com's vast training and testing library. If
you do not have an IT resume, you can fill out a survey to
access the basic and intermediate level courses for free.
Courses cover Databases, Hardware, Internet, Programming,
Multimedia/Web Design, Operating Systems, and Office
Applications. This is one of the best new free IT training sites
on the web today.

Free registration is here:
http://www.itcrunch.com/applicant/applicantRegister.asp

Here are their Course Samplers, no need to register:
http://www.itcrunch.com/tmit/samples.asp?CameFrom=TMIT

Adobe's Expert Center:
http://studio.adobe.com/expertcenter/main.html

At this site, Adobe gives you free in-depth video tutorials,
free downloadable goodies, updates and plug-ins and
Backgrounders and technical info. (free registration required)

Sun Certified Java Programmer Examination Revision Book:
http://indigo.ie/~dywalsh/certification/index.htm

This tutorial is for those studying to take the Sun Certified
Java Programmer exams. It covers both the Sun Certified
Programmer for the Java Platform (JDK 1.1) and Sun Certified
Programmer for the Java Platform (Java 2) exams. It contains an
objective by objective list of all the information I consider
essential for the exam, written by someone who recently passed.

Tutorials on Selected C/C++ Topics:
http://carbon.cudenver.edu/%7Etgibson/tutorial/

Currently covers pointers and arrays.

LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 3: Intermediate
Administration:
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/950C34908FADCDF186256B50007A8A4E?Open&t=gr,p=LPI-Part3

In this Linux tutorial, Daniel Robbins covers the Linux
permissions model, user account management, and tuning.

LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 4: Advanced
Administration:
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/88D7118418A8604986256B52007F8C34?Open&t=gr,p=LPI-Part4

In this Linux tutorial, Daniel Robbins covers the Linux file
systems, the boot process, run levels, file system quotas, and
system logs.

Linux Trainers.biz:
http://www.linuxtrainers.biz/articles.html

Very well done Linux tips and articles.

Linux Questions:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/

Visit their forum where Linux newbies can ask questions and
Linux experts can offer advice. Topics include security,
installation, networking and much more. They also offer a Linux
chat room and a Slashdot-like web log.

Articles from tech.irt.org:
http://tech.irt.org/articles.htm

Many articles and tutorials showing how to program Java Applets,
JavaScript, HTML, CSS, XML and CGI/Perl. Also covers Linux,
Apache, E-Commerce, Graphics, Databases,

Kodak's Digital Learning Center (DLC):
http://www.kodak.com/US/en/digital/dlc/index.jhtml

The DLC is a collection of information, tips and techniques on
Digital Imaging. The How To Book contains "recipes" or step-by-
step directions showing how to do neat things with digital
pictures. The Technology Book explains current technology as it
relates to digital imaging. The Courses Book features a series
of online digital training courses. The Reference Book contains
tools to help you build upon your understanding of digital
imaging.

ACM Bothell Web Library:
http://depts.washington.edu/acmb/resources/weblib.htm

Some nice web resources for learning how to program.

IT Learning Resources from the University of Texas:

Center for Instructional Technologies - Tutorials, How Tos,
Resources:
http://www.utexas.edu/academic/cit/howto/index.html

Tutorials in Project Management, Web Authoring, Graphics Editors,
Animation Tools, and Video/Audio:
http://www.utexas.edu/academic/cit/howto/tutorials/index.html

Learning to Publish: Online Guides covering many areas of web
site development and online publishing:
http://www.utexas.edu/learn/

How-To Library from CNET.com Web Building:
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3880.html?tag=stbc.gp

This online tutorial training and tutorial site includes these
pages:

Authoring & Site Design (Basics, CSS, Dreamweaver, Forms):
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3881.html?tag=dir

Programming & Scripting (Cookies, DHTML, JavaScript, XML):
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3882.html?tag=dir

Graphics & Multimedia (Flash, Photoshop, Image Formats, Animated
GIFs):
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3883.html?tag=dir

Back End & Site Management (Apache Files, Security Issues):
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3884.html?tag=dir

E-business & Strategy:
http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3885.html?tag=dir

Hypertext Guide 2.0:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/download.php3?fid=1014867875

Hypertext Guide is a fully-illustrated HTML, CSS, and DHTML
tutorial with hundreds of copy and paste examples.

White papers and examples of XML modeling from XMLModeling.com:

Modeling XML Vocabularies with UML:
http://xmlmodeling.com:80/articles/ModelingXML-Part1.pdf
http://xmlmodeling.com:80/articles/ModelingXML-Part2.pdf
http://xmlmodeling.com:80/articles/ModelingXML-Part3.pdf

Part 1 discusses XML Modeling, UML, XML vocabulary and XML
Schemas.
Part 2 discusses mapping UML models to XML Schemas.
Part 3 discusses customizing the PO Schema Design Model.

Modeling the UDDI Schema with UML:
http://xmlmodeling.com:80/examples/uddi

Modeling XHTML with UML:
http://xmlmodeling.com:80/examples/xhtml

Network Concepts Course:
http://www.nd.edu/~dcc/training/05_net-concepts/index.html
http://www.nd.edu/~dcc/training/05_net-concepts/links.html

Covers networking concepts such as routers, NICs and network
protocols.

Tech Library at Network Computing:
http://techlibrary.networkcomputing.com/

Technical learning information on hot IT issues such as wireless
computing, security, optical storage, E-commerce, and Gigabit
Ethernet.

Flashcentral.com Resources:
http://www.flashcentral.com/tech/index.htm

Many learning tutorials for Flash, with in-depth links to good
tutorial resources sites.

Notre Dame Office of Information Technologies:
http://www.nd.edu/~dcc/training/07_software/oitdocs.html
http://www.nd.edu/~ndoit/doc/category.html
http://www.nd.edu/~doc/

Online Documentation (Photoshop, PowerPoint, Access, Word, and
many others)

Cisco Certifications Online Support:
http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/home.php

If you have questions about the Cisco certifications, the Cisco
Certification Online Support web site is a good place to look
for answers. The site gives access to a knowledge base of
certification-related information, and allows you to set up an
account to track service inquiries and receive notifications
when new information is available.

Rational Software White Papers:
http://www.rational.com/products/whitepapers/index.jsp

Rational Rose White Papers:
http://www.rational.com/products/rose/whitepapers.jsp

Rational Unified Process White papers:
http://www.rational.com/products/rup/whitepapers.jsp

The Memory Management Reference:

Articles:
http://www.memorymanagement.org/articles/
Several articles which we hope will be helpful to people using
memory management.

The Memory Management Glossary:
http://www.memorymanagement.org/glossary/
This glossary's aim is for these entries to be accurate,
comprehensible, and useful, and also to have an entry for all
common memory management terms

Visual Basic Tips and Techniques:
http://www.pgacon.com/visualbasic.htm

These are very good Visual Basic tutorial articles and columns
by Peter G. Aitken.

Microsoft Online Seminars:

The Microsoft Multimedia Central site is a central location of
Online Seminars, demos, videos and audio interactive content.
They have the content to get you up to speed on the latest
products, technologies and strategies.

Windows 2000 Advanced Server
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/training/redir-asonline.asp

Windows 2000 Professional
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/training/redir-proonline.asp

Windows 2000 Server
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/training/redir-serveronline.asp

Here are some very helpful pages showing you how to use
Microsoft technology:

Free Online Product Support at Microsoft Product Support
Services:
http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?fr=0&SD=GN&LN=EN-US

HowTos, Problem Solving, Documentation, and More:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/default.asp

How To Index:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/howto/

Windows XP Professional How-to Articles:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/default.asp

3) New Free I.T. Books, Publications & Book Sites

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Vijay Mukhi's Technology Cornucopia:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/

Free Online Books and Tutorials from Vijay Mukhi's Computer
Institute. Here are some of them:

C# - The Basics:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/csbasics/csharp1.html

C# - The Nuts and Bolts:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/csadv/csharp2.html

ASP.NET with C#:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/aspnet1/aspnet.html

C# - Classes:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/csclasses/csclasses.htm

Visual Studio.Net with C#:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/vsnet/vsnet.htm

XML WebServices and SOAP:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/xmlsoap/xmlsoap.htm

Java-Servlets-JSP:
http://www.vijaymukhi.com/documents/books/javajsp/javajsp.html

Computer Books from Pearson Technology Group, many have Free
Chapters:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/browse/0,3739,C,00.html

Here are some of the free chapters available from this site:

Having Windows and Linux on the Same PC:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/0130306703.pdf

Basic TCP/IP Networking:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/013020790X.pdf

Satellite Office Router:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/0130861138.pdf
(from Linux Routers: A Primer For Network Administrators)

Application Development Using C# and .NET:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/013093383X.pdf

Compiling for the .NET Common Language Runtime:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/0130622966.pdf

Microsoft .NET Platform and Technologies:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/0130341789.pdf

C# Primer: A Practical Approach:
http://www.pearsonptg.com/samplechapter/0201729555.pdf

Sample Chapters from Prentice Hall:
http://www.phptr.com/samplechapter/

Lots and lots of free chapters from technical IT and development
books published by Prentice Hall PTR. Here are a couple:

Network Tools and Troubleshooting:
http://www.phptr.com/samplechapter/0130107336.pdf

Embedding SQL in Java:
http://www.phptr.com/samplechapter/0130176133.pdf

Onworld Press Online:
http://www.onwordpress.com/resources/sampchaps/index.html

Free chapters from some of Onward Press Online's new and best-
selling titles covering digital and web graphics and drawing
applications. Topics include PhotoShop, Visual Basic, Flash 5,
Illustrator and more.

URC Banja Luka Manual Pages:
http://www.urc.bl.ac.yu/manuals/

Free online Computer Manuals and Books (in pdf and html format)
covering 8 IT subject areas including Java, HTML, JavaScript,
Linux, and Hardware.

The Code Project Books Section:
http://www.codeproject.com/books/

Many Free Book Chapters covering Microsoft Technology and
others.

Software Development Group Books Online:
http://www.bg.ic.ac.uk/SDG/Books/

Free books on Microsoft and other technical areas.

Working With Objects:
http://www.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/documents/book11d.pdf

The main theme of this book is to describe complex phenomena as
structures of interacting objects. Examples are work procedures
on the enterprise level; large scale applications on the system
level; and small, technical details on the program design level.

IBM DB2 Universal Database: Online Books:
http://www.csa.ru/dblab/DB2/

Has online books for installing, configuring, administering, and
programming IBM DB2.

Programming Ruby -The Book:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/book.html

Ruby is a transparent, object-oriented programming language.

Information Modeling:
http://www.csis.ul.ie/Modules/CS4513/IMbook.htm

Here is an on-line copy of the Book Information Modeling,
courtesy of the author, David Edmond.

Dan Appleman's Developing ActiveX Components with Visual Basic
5.0:
http://software.szwindow.net.cn/tecdata/book/Dev-ActiveX-VB5/index.html

Contains 26 chapters of everything you wanted to know about
ActiveX and Visual Basic 5.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

BYU's Instructional Media Center:
http://imc.byu.edu/tutorials/index.html

Contains instructions on using GoLive, Photoshop, Sound Forge
and other Multimedia programs.

Fundamentals of Programming Languages CSC301 - Spring 2002:
http://homepage.cs.uri.edu/courses/csc301/

Covers introduction to programming, object oriented programming,
and programming semantics.

Computer Science Courses at Terwilliger:
http://twig.lssu.edu/courses/courses.html

Web Page Resources and JavaScript Examples:
http://twig.lssu.edu/courses/spring01/cs106/webresources.html

Computer Networks:
http://twig.lssu.edu/courses/spring00/cs221/index.html

University of Limerick Department of CSIS:
http://www.csis.ul.ie/studentresources/ModuleMaterial.htm

Has lecture notes for Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science
Fundamentals, and Systems Analysis.

471/671: Design and Analysis of Algorithms I:
http://www.ececs.uc.edu/~jpaul/471/index.html

Studies the major design strategies that can be used when
creating an algorithm to solve a given problem.

20-ECES-317-Assembly Language:
http://www.ececs.uc.edu/~cpurdy/assem0102syl.html

Covers assembler language programming on a PC.

SE455-101 - Object-Oriented Software Development:
http://www.depaul.edu/~mgehard/se450/se450home.html
http://condor.depaul.edu/~jriely/450/index.html

Free notes and code examples to learn object-oriented software
development methods: object-oriented analysis and modeling
concepts and notation, design patterns for object-oriented
software development, advanced implementation techniques in C++
and Java,

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites
from our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Ariadne Training Limited:
http://www.ariadnetraining.co.uk

Has a simple guide to UML available for free download.

Net4Engineers.com:
http://Net4engineers.com

Learn about Boot sector, Polymorphic, Windows security leaks,
Cracking etc.

Techtv:
http://www.techtv.com

Online tips and tricks for dealing with all forms of software on
any computer, PC or Macintosh.

Learn IT at home:
http://www.learnitforfree.co.uk/

Lots of free IT courses and useful information and Links. Topics
include Word, Excel, Access and others.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Links To Information System @ Saint Roch Tree:
http://www.saintrochtree.com/

Good link and resource site for computer networking, a knowledge
gateway for all active internet and telecommunications users!
Focused on the SOHO business, home business and home user.

Virtual Computer Library:
http://www.utexas.edu/computer/vcl/books.html

Here are two good resources from this link page:

   Building, Upgrading and Repairing PCs:
   http://www.daileyint.com/hmdpc/

   Perl Manual:
   http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/People/rgs/perl.html

Freefever.com Webmaster Resources:
http://freefever.com/titu.html

Tips and Tutorial Link sites from Freefever.com, for web masters
and developers.

University of Albany Computer Science Collection:
http://library.albany.edu/subject/csci.htm

Has links to numerous computer topics.

Silicon Publishing:
http://www.siliconpublishing.org/

Topics include XML, XSL, Databases, Programming, and Web Design.

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Microsoft Excel Learning Resources:

Excel Tutorial:
http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

Excel Formulas and Tips and Tricks:
http://www.microsoftexceltraining.com/Excel/default.htm

Excel Zone IT Tips:
http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/expert_guides/excelzoneit.html

Office XP Tips:
http://www.itp-journals.com/sasample/E1181.PDF

A  brand new collection of tips and tricks designed to help you
understand and support Office XP. It'll help you get the most
from all the Office XP apps.

Troubleshooting Word 2000:
http://www.itp-journals.com/sasample/E1163.PDF

If you rely heavily on Word and don?t enjoy system crashes,
corrupted documents or slow response times, then you'll like to
take a look at these simple steps to rectify these problems.

PowerPoint for Presentations:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/service/sd/PowerPoint/index.htm

A comprehensive guide on how to create, display, and enhance
slides in PowerPoint.

Free Quick Reference Sheets:

Outlook 2002:
http://www.customguide.com/demos/outlook2002qr.pdf
Outlook 2000:
http://www.customguide.com/demos/outlook2000qr.pdf
Outlook 98:
http://www.customguide.com/demos/outlook98qr.pdf
Palm III:
http://www.customguide.com/demos/palm3qr.pdf

Microsoft Access Notes:
http://courses.mgmt.dal.ca/comm3516/access_notes.htm

Access Tutorials with links to Microsoft Access Help pages

Access 7 Basic (527KB):
http://www.sofweb.vic.edu.au/PD/spl/pdfs/ac7basic.pdf

Access 7 Intermediate (536KB):
http://www.sofweb.vic.edu.au/PD/spl/pdfs/ac7inter.pdf

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

ITtoolbox Database Code Exchange:
http://database.ittoolbox.com/code/

ITtoolbox Code Exchange is a free service of ITtoolbox that
allows you to publish your own source code for other IT
professionals to download and use, and to access source code
submitted by other code authors for your own use.

How To Understand Windows Error Messages:
http://huas.net/dlbin/mswinerr.zip

This is a simple helper application, type in the error number
and learn what the problem is.

Karen Kenworthy's Registry Pruner v2.5:
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/

This power tool will locate, backup, and delete orphaned entries
in Windows Registry, and also delete orphaned entries from the
Control Panel's Add/Remove applet.  These freeware "Power Tools"
are all very useful windows tools to have. Karen used to be the
WinMag "Power Tools" columnist.

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

March 2002 FAQ:

Is there any place on the web where I can locate or access sites
that were once available but are no longer online?

Answer:

Yes, there is! A new web site called the Internet Archive at
http://www.archive.org/ has made an historical archive of the
web over the past several years. They call their service the
WayBack Machine. You can freely access many web sites that are
no longer available. Of course, these sites are frozen in time
and may become outdated. As I have scanned intelligentedu.com for bad
links this past month, I have looked up each of these in the
Internet Archive and found that almost half of these dead sites
are there, with all or most of their content. I've updated these
links on the site with the archived link. Please note that
access to the archive is granted for scholarship and research
purposes only.

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education
and Training Mission. By doing so, you will be helping people
who want to learn to use computers in an Information Technology
career.

Check out a preview of our new Java Training & Tutorial eBook
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/ebooks/java/index.html

This is the first of our new ebook series of IT training and
tutorials in many categories. All will be available to our site
members. It covers all the web's best Java training resources, a
total of 1280 learning links, neatly laid out and organized. If
you're not a member, you can order it for only $7.00, I will
attach it in an email, either pdf, exe, or windows help format.
Here is a preview:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/ebooks/java/index.html

MindLeaders Online IT Courses
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/mindleaders.html

Low cost online technical and end-user computer courses. Earn a
certificate of completion for each course you take and pass.

U.S. Computer Store:
This online computer store is truly one of the best on the web.
They offer many great deals and discounts on the items they sell,
including Computer product rebates:
http://www.qksrv.net/click-543555-55733

Animated Tour of Sessions.edu:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/sessions.html

Online Courses - eLearners.com:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/elearners.html

eLearners.com is your key to online distance learning courses,
degrees. Search 27,000+ online & distance learning courses,
degrees, training programs and colleges.

Visit www.videoprofessor.com for a FREE CD-ROM Computer Lesson!
Windows XP, Word, Quicken, Excel, Access, & More!!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-543555-5682654

Want a new MASTERCARD with NO Credit Check????
You will Not be denied because of charge offs, slow pays or bad
credit.

Click here for GUARANTEED* ONLINE APPROVAL NOW!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/netfirst_mastercard.html

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers
and I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices when
present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our new Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com. Just use this link
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html> or go to
near the bottom of the sign-up page and click on the PayPal
Payments button. If you register to pay $10.00 via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for
6 months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training.
Here's the link to see what's available on our member's site and
to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

of Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources
simply send a blank email to this address:
mailto:intelinfo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Subscribe
(you will need to confirm)

or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter
of Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources
simply send a blank email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Thank You! intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/