June 2003 #1 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 08 Jun 2003 21:00:13 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #34-1 - June 2003 ***
              1st edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early July, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter34-1.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition of our June 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 50 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. For your convenience, this
newsletter is also available to you in HTML format at this
special url: http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

*** Current News ***

This newsletter issue contains and features great Free IT
Training under the "Learning Materials" headings for the
following topics: C++, Cisco CCNA, Linux, Unix, Oracle PL/SQL,
Networking, and ASP.

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. You can sign up
for the Free Newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Discover the Valuable and Hidden Content to the
  Best FREE Computer and IT Training on the Web Today!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Use All the Great Software Training We've Discovered to Save
Yourself Time, Keep Up with Technology and Advance Your Career.

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

CNS Publications:
http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/

The "Getting Started With" Series from Kansas State University
will help you learn these programming languages:

  Getting Started With C:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswc/gswc.pdf

  Getting Started With C++
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswcpp/gswcpp.pdf

  Getting Started With FORTRAN:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswfort/gswfort.pdf

  Getting Started With Pascal:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswpas/gswpas.pdf

  Getting Started With PL/I:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswpli/gswpli.pdf

  Getting Started With SAS:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswsas/gswsas.pdf

  Getting Started With SPSS-X:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswspssx/gswspssx.pdf

  Getting Started With SQL/DS:
  http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/started/gswsqlds/gswsqlds.pdf

Q's SQL Practice Page:
http://members.aol.com/stingemail/sql/

Multiple choice practice questions for SQL, updated for Oracle
9i.

C++ Learning Materials:

C++ Programming Manual:
http://eduserv.kahosl.be/lessen/cursussen/c++.pdf

C++ Memory Management: From Fear to Triumph:
http://linux.oreillynet.com/lpt/a/3658

29 page Quick Introduction to C++:
http://lambda.cs.yale.edu/cs422/doc/c++.pdf

Advanced Python Programming:
http://tinyurl.com/djii

These are 126 detailed slides in pdf format covering these topics
of Python: Working with the filesystem, Operating system
interfaces, Programming with Threads, Network programming,
Database interfaces, Restricted execution, and Extensions in C.

Braindumps.biz:
http://www.braindumps.biz/

Free IT certification study help, preparation guides and practice
test questions and answers.

Hotcerts Samples:
http://www.hotcerts.com/samples.php

Download Microsoft 070-215.zip (3.64Mb):
http://www.hotcerts.com/samples/070-215.zip

Download CIW 1D0-470.zip (316 kb):
http://www.hotcerts.com/samples/1D0-470.zip

Cisco CCNA Learning Materials:

CCNA 4: WAN Technologies Online Course:
http://mis.lamar.edu:48080/knet/v214dCV47053/courseframeset.html
http://140.158.132.5:48080/knet/v214dCV47053/courseframeset.html

Cisco Tutorials and References:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/service/knowledge/tutorials.htm

Technical Support - Cisco Systems:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/index.html

Internetworking Terms and Acronyms:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ita/index.htm

Linux Learning Materials:

The Linux Kernel:
http://kernelbook.sourceforge.net/

Linux 2.4 Internals:
http://www.moses.uklinux.net/patches/lki.html

Documentation Linux.com:
http://docs.linux.com/

Unix Learning Materials:

Unix Reference Card:
http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/unix/unixref/unixref.pdf

GNU Emacs Reference Card:
http://www.ksu.edu/cns/pubs/unix/emacs18/emacs18.pdf

Unix Password Security:
http://lambda.cs.yale.edu/cs422/doc/unix-sec.pdf

Oracle PL/SQL Learning Materials:

Using Oracle PL/SQL:
http://www-db.stanford.edu/~ullman/fcdb/oracle/or-plsql.html

PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference:
http://info-it.umsystem.edu/oradocs/doc/server/doc/PLS23/toc.htm

PL/SQL Tutorial & Reference:
http://tinyurl.com/dsmx

UML 2002 Workshops:
http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/uml/html/workshops.html

This site offers free UML learning materials from the Fifth
International Conference on the Unified Modeling Language (UML).

Computer Networking Learning Materials:

OSI Model Handout:
http://tinyurl.com/dpft

Networking Tips and Newsletters:
http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/tips/0,289484,sid7,00.html

Networking White Papers:
http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/whitepapers/0,293835,sid7,00.html

Networking Computers:
http://www.academycomputerservice.com/support/network.htm
Several tutorials on how to set up a network, also covers
security and tips and tricks tutorials.

802.11 Planet Wireless Networking Tutorials:
http://80211-planet.com/tutorials/

ASP Learning Materials:

Active Server Pages Tutorial for Beginners:
http://www.asptutorial.info/

ASP Tutorial Articles with free book chapters:
http://www.askasp.com/articles.asp?View=ALL

A Programmer's Introduction to ASP:
http://jeays.net/asp.htm

Windows Server 2003 Security Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/ahdq

The Windows Server 2003 Security Guide provides levels of
guidance for a number of server roles in multiple different
client environments. This guidance includes steps to harden
Domain Controllers, Infrastructure servers, File servers, Print
servers, IIS servers, IAS servers. Be careful with this new OS,
the following apps do not work on it: SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0,
Exchange Server 2000 and 5.5, and other applications need service
packs or complex workarounds.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Index of /books/more:
http://www.flashdance.cx/books/more/

Here are some books to download from this site:

  Ansi ISO C++ Professional Programmers Handbook:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpg4

  Apache Server Survival Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpg5

  CGI Programming Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpg7

  Firewalls Complete:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpg8

  Learn Linux in 24 Hours (pdf):
  http://tinyurl.com/dpga

  Learn Unix:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgb

  Linux A Network Solution for Your Office:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgc

  Linux System Administrators Survival Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgd

  Object Oriented Programming Using CPP:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpge

  Perl Quick Reference:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgg

  TCP-IP Illustrated:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgh

  Teach Yourself C++ In_21 Days 2nd Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgi

  Teach Yourself C in 21 Days:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgj

  Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgl

  Teach Yourself Perl 5 in 21 Days:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgm

  Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgn

  Teach Yourself Shell Programming in 24 Hours:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpgo

Programming, Software, Hardware Information Collection:
http://classic.tep.ru/serge/computechinfo/

Books and materials covering Coding Standards, Java, JDBC, JSP,
Java Beans, JavaScript, Internet Programming, Perl Programming,
and Database Programming. Use guest for both username and
password to access documents on this page.

Programming Linux Games:
http://www.overcode.net/~overcode/writing/plg/

This book is available for free download. Here is the link to the
pdf file of this book:
http://tinyurl.com/dph1

Unix Short Course Notes series:

Unix Systems Programming I (65 pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/Prog-I.pdf

Unix Systems Programming II (71 pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/Prog-II.pdf

Unix Network Programming with TCP/IP (167 pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/tcpip/TCP-IP-complete.pdf

Teach Yourself Perl 5 In 21 Days:
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~creech/perl/index.htm

Each chapter ends with a Q&A section containing answers to common
questions relating to that day's material. There also is a
Workshop at the end of each chapter that consists of quiz
questions and programming exercises.

6 Online Books and More for Learning Oracle Database:

Oracle 8 How To:
http://www.ksaa.edu.ru:8101/book/oracle8-how-to/start.htm
http://news.dcn-asu.ru/BOOKS/Oracle8.How.To/start.htm

Teach Yourself Oracle 8 in 21 days:
http://tinyurl.com/dph3
http://www.ksaa.edu.ru:8101/book/ora8in21/index.htm

Using Oracle 8:
http://docs.rinet.ru/O8

Oracle Unleashed:
http://tinyurl.com/dph5

Oracle 8 Server Unleashed:
http://www.ksaa.edu.ru:8101/book/o-unleashed/ewtoc.html

Special Edition Using Oracle 8:
http://www.ksaa.edu.ru:8101/book/ora8using/ewtoc.html

More Oracle Books:
http://freebooks.by.ru/Oracle.html

Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0 Documentation:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/

Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3 Documentation:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/

Various Computer Security Publications:
http://csrc.ncsl.nist.gov/publications/secpubs/index.html

This page contains various computer security related publications
and documents. Here are more on this site:
http://csrc.ncsl.nist.gov/secpubs/

Also, the free Rainbow Series of security books are here:
http://csrc.nist.gov/secpubs/rainbow/

10 Free Marketing eBooks:
http://tinyurl.com/dji3

These ebooks include: Magic Letters, A Beginners Guide to
Starting a High Income Business on the Internet, Stealth Internet
Marketing, How to Sell on eBay, and Secret Fortunes.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

University of Maryland Computer Science Courses:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/

This page links to the Class Web pages for classes offered by the
Department of Computer Science at the University of Maryland.
Here are some of them:

  Computer Science II:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/sum2003/cmsc214

  Computer Graphics:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/sum2003/cmsc427

  Introduction to C Programming:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/spring2003/cmsc106

  Computer Networks:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/spring2003/cmsc417

  Database Design:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/spring2003/cmsc424-0101/424-101.html

SE 450 Object-Oriented Software Development:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~mgehard/se450/se450home.html

This course teaches the fundamentals of object-oriented
programming using Java.

Introduction to Information Systems Development :
http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/teaching/1508CIT/

This course surveys the IS development process; teaches about the
role of the systems analyst when performing the requirements
analysis phase of the development lifecycle; and deals with using
Information Systems as strategic management tools.

You can download lecture notes in one zip file here:
http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/teaching/1508CIT/1508cit_Course_Ppt.zip

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Nalanda Electronic Books Collections in Computer Science:
http://www.nalanda.nitc.ac.in/resources/cse/ebooks/cse-ebook.htm

Many computer science books online covering many areas. Here are
some of them:

  Interactive Programming in Java (pdf):
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj1

  Cisco Internetwork Design Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj2

  Designing and Building Parallel Programs:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj3

  Hardware Knowledgebase:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj5

  Introduction to Perl 5 for Web Developers:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj6

  Mastering Linux:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj8

  Mastering Windows 2000 Server (pdf):
  http://tinyurl.com/dpj9

  Object-Oriented Software Construction, second edition (pdf):
  http://tinyurl.com/dpjc

  Oracle 8 Bible (pdf):
  http://tinyurl.com/dpje

  Presenting Java Beans:
  http://tinyurl.com/dpjg

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Useful Links:
http://www.voketelecom.org/Useful%20Links.htm

These links have been useful in telecommunications and other
technical classes at Champlain College and were compiled by
Professor Dave Whitmore.

Information Technology Links:
http://sts.sunyit.edu/extlinks/infotech.htm

Online resources covering InfoTech Sites, Lotus Notes,
Macintosh, NT,  Project Management, Software Quality, Technical
Product Information, Visual Basic, and Windows.

The Link Zone:
http://www.thelinkzone.com/

Reference links from around the Web covering Web Design, HTML
resources, and Programming resources.

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

Resources - Technical Documents:
http://www.stsc.hill.af.mil/resources/tech_docs/

An invaluable section of this web site, offers you a repository
of guidelines, reports and templates published over the last
several years to help you succeed in software engineering.

Free Tools:
http://www.foundstone.com/knowledge/free_tools.html

Several unique security utilities written by Foundstone
developers and used in the field by Foundstone consultants. They
are providing this software free of charge to the public.

Linux PDA Guide update:

LinuxDevices has posted an updated version of its Linux PDAs
Quick Reference Guide.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

June 2003 Question of the Month #1:
Are there any repositories of IT case studies that I can browse
and read?

Answer:

Here are the best case study content sites to help you learn
about how others have planned and implemented IT solutions:

Case Studies from CIO.com:
http://tinyurl.com/dpjp

Internet Week Case Studies:
http://www.internetweek.com/case/study.htm

Internetworking Case Studies:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ics

Bitpipe: White Papers, Webcasts and Case Studies:
http://www.bitpipe.com/

White Papers, Webcasts, and Case Studies:
http://itpapers.zdnet.com/

New Architect Case Studies:
http://www.newarchitectmag.com/case/

Schoolforge Linux Case Studies:
http://casestudy.seul.org/

Linux at IBM Case Studies:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/success/cssdb.nsf/topstoriesFM?OpenForm&Site=linuxatibm

Microsoft Case Studies:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/casestudies/
On this page you can locate customer and partner stories about
Microsoft products and services implemented to meet specific
business needs.

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!