June 2002 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Jun 2002 09:46:07 -0500

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

           *** ISSUE #22 - June 2002 ***

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early July, 2002 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter22.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello, everyone and welcome to our new subscribers! This is the
22nd issue of our free monthly email newsletter for Computer IT
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources, giving you the latest
Free online IT Training Resources that we have recently
discovered and researched. This newsletter is free to anyone
subscribing (instructions at bottom, no username/password is
needed). To access our member site, however, you do need a user
name and password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com
costs $10 for six months, for more information please see below
'Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 57 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

This issue of our newsletter contains a number of good free IT
book sites in the 3rd section: New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites.

Also, here are our New Free Training and Learning pages for you,
our newsletter subscribers:

Computer Security:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_computer_security_training_materials.html

Real Time and Embedded Systems:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_real_time_operating_systems_training_materials.html

Software and IT Project Management:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_software_it_project_management_training_materials.html

I'd like to personally wish you the best of luck with your
computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

*** Our Newly Researched Free Online Computer Training ***
Containing over 13,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free IT Training Materials and Books ***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For a short FAQ, please see the end of this
newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 6
months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Virginia Tech Computer Science Online Modules:
http://courses.cs.vt.edu/~csonline/

This site presents to you multimedia course material with
animations to assist learning key Computer Science topics in
eight learning modules: Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Data
Structures, Machine Architecture, Number Systems, Operating
Systems, Programming Languages, and Software Engineering.

CU2000:
http://cu2000.too.it/

On this site you can find over 20 gigs of free IT reference
guides, books and tutorials, free development tools. Areas
covered include Java, C++, Windows 2000 and more. These pages:
<http://www.crackinguniversity2000.it/docenews.html> and
<http://www.crackinguniversity2000.it/programming.html> contain
many free programming and IT learning documents, guides and books
covering many areas.

Stephen Mc Kearney's Home Page:
http://www.smckearney.com/

Training and learning content about Database Systems and Advanced
Databases, and Programming.

The Linux Tutorial:
http://www.linux-tutorial.info

This is a fairly detailed introduction to Linux, based on the
book, "Linux User's Resource". It is intended as an introductory
to immediate tutorial, though advanced users will also learn
something.

Linux Powered.Com:
http://www.linuxpowered.com/

This site will help you to increase your knowledge of Linux and
how it works by giving you access to free books, tutorials and
manuals. Includes Linux security and networking training.

Linux Now:
http://www.linuxnow.com/

This is a very complete Linux reference site to study and learn
from.

Mark's Lecture Material:
http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark/lectures/index.html

These training materials are very well presented in an
understandable and coherent way. Covers Operating Systems, Unix,
Systems Administration, Computer Security and C Programming.

Bitafterbit.com Online Resources:
http://www.bitafterbit.com/english/index.html

These are tutorials teaching you about ASP, PHP, Java, Perl, C++,
Assembly language, AI, HTML, Javascript and more.

XML : Education : Tutorials:
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/dw/xml-onlinecourse-bynewest?OpenDocument&Count=500

Many excellent tutorials are available on the XML zone at IBM's
developerWorks web site.

A Simple Course on Microprocessors:
http://www.hkrmicro.net/modules.php?name=Sections&sop=listarticles&secid=2

Register for free to access this 21 lesson online course on
microprocessors that covers the language of microprocessors,
decimal vs. binary (and hex), micro commands, memory and
addressing, using an assembler and simulator, BIOS and OS
routines, interrupts, system resources, and more.

Introduction to Computers - A Beginners Guide:
http://www.grassrootsdesign.com/intro/

An illustrated general guide to computers and their uses,
covering hardware, software, basic operations, health & safety,
multimedia and more.

Macromedia Product Tutorials:
http://www.macromedia.com/resources/tutorials.html

Their samples and tutorials provide step-by-step guidance with
the latest tips, tricks and demos to make the most of your
Macromedia experience. Tutorials cover
- Authorware:
http://www.macromedia.com/resources/elearning/tutorials/authorware.html
- Director Shockwave Studio:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/director/productinfo/tutorials/
- Dreamweaver:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/product_resources/samples_and_tutorials.html
- Macromedia Flash MX:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/productinfo/tutorials/
- Fireworks:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/resources/samples/
- FreeHand:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/freehand/resources/tutorials/

Online Web Design Tutorial from Vanderbilt University:
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/create/tech/

This tutorial will show you how to create a great web site. Great
web sites have: 1) clear, concise organization; 2) timely,
original, well-edited content; and 3) an attractive, consistent
format.

Web Design in Seven Days:
http://download.com.com/3000-2125-4591737.html

Learn web designing with html in 7 complete lessons. This e-book
in pdf format includes sample code and html pages, exercises and
text material needed for a web design course.

Workshops on the Web and Online Guides:
http://lts.ncsu.edu/instruction/guides/index.html

These online workshops train you on HTML, Web Design, Web
Conferencing, Audio, Usability, Fireworks, Flash and Photoshop.

FreeAnswers.com:
http://www.freeanswers.com/

FreeAnswers.com lets you solve computer-related problems simply
by asking questions in plain, everyday language to access
knowledge bases from leading vendors.

Complete C:
A DOS program to learn and experiment with the C programming
language.

1 of 3:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/c/ccc1053a.zip

2 of 3:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/c/ccc1053b.zip

3 of 3:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/c/ccc1053c.zip

Defending the Enterprise: Hacker Methods and Countermeasures:
http://webevents.tpcnet.com/netiq/20020611/start/default.asp

Get the hand-to-hand tactics you need to combat and counter
hacker exploits. In this free Webcast on Tuesday, June 11, 2002,
you will learn as a live footprint attack is performed and find
out just how vulnerable you are to a vicious random attack.

Windows & .NET Magazines Web Seminars:
http://www.winnetmag.com/seminars/
These free online seminars enable you to attend a focused
editorial conference providing 60 minutes of educational talk and
demonstration - and give you the chance to put your questions to
the experts in real time.

Security Summit - Tuesday, June 4th:
http://www.winnetmag.com/seminars/security/
You know Windows 2000/XP suffers from security vulnerabilities.
This free one-day online event will help you address those
vulnerabilities. Learn from security experts where the problems
lie, how you can harden Windows security, and how you can use
hacker tools in your favor.

Raising Your Windows Availability - Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 11
AM EST:
http://www.winnetmag.com/seminars/veritas/
Learn how to squeeze the most availability from the Windows 2000
Server family and find out what kind of fault-tolerant disk setup
to use, what clustering is (and isn't) good at, and best
practices for boosting SQL and Exchange availability.

Microsoft .Net Framework SDK QuickStart Tutorials:
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/

With these tutorials you'll learn what the .Net Framework
technology offers and you'll find information about features of
the .Net Framework technology, including how to put them
immediately to work.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Online Books Library:
http://www.emu.edu.tr/english/facilitiesservices/computercenter/bookslib/

This site contains many free IT and programming books that were
once available on itknowledge.com.

Skabb.net Veni Vidi Vinci:
http://ddrbeats.skabb.net/index.php?page=howto

170 Free IT book downloads in many areas, including Web
Development, Java, Javascript, CGI, Perl, ActiveX, Firewalls,
Linux, MCSD,  VB Script, Windows, Unix, C++ and more.

Index of /books/more:
http://iocc.rockar.nu/books/more/
http://www.flashdance.cx/books/more/

45 Free IT book downloads in several areas, including C++, CGI,
Assembly, Shockwave, Linux, Networking, Web Development, Perl,
Samba, Unix and DNS.

E-Books:
http://ebook.histeria.pl

Free IT Book downloads covering Programming, Back Office, Cisco,
Cryptography, Exams, IE, IIS, Interdev, Networking, Operating
Systems, Security and other areas.

Index of /TheVault/Library:
http://n3t.net/TheVault/Library/

Free Online IT Books and Tutorials covering Microsoft,
Programming, Networking, Administration and Security.

Free Online Books:
http://kavosh.irost.net/books/library.htm

Free online books in these areas: Internet, Web Development,
HTML, CGI, JavaScript, Java, Programming, Unix, Windows
NT/9x/NT/2000 and PGP

Unlimited 2000:
http://u2001yu.tripod.com/

Some free IT book and tutorial downloads are available on this
site on Assembler, C/C++, and Perl.

Index of /internet/programiranje:
http://onlinedocs.drenik.net/internet/programiranje/

Several free free IT books covering JavaScript, Perl, Assembly,
C/C++, Networking, CGI and Unix Shell.

Books from pcbook.51soft.com:
http://www.crackinguniversity2000.it/51pcBOOK/index.html

This page has 59 free IT book downloads that were once hosted on
pcbook.51soft.com. These cover Windows, SQL Server, FrontPage
2002, Visual C++, COM+, Visual Basic, Windows 2000 Server, IIS,
ADO, C++, Cisco, Flash, PHP and Networking.

PLT Online:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~franka/ref

Programming language theory texts online - This is a collection
of programming language theory texts and resources, all of which
are freely available over the Internet.

The Guide to Digital Television, 3rd Edition:
http://www.digitaltelevision.com/publish/dtvbook/toc.shtml

A "what to do" book whose goal is to provide a practical guide
for the digital transition to help you make the right decisions.
It follows the typical production cycle from pre-production to
delivery and transmission.

Free Chapters: .netBooks:
http://www.dotnetbooks.com/

This site has several free chapters and references helping you
learn and understand Microsoft .Net technologies, including
ASP.net, Visual Basic.net and C#.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Software Engineering in Java:
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0480-001/index.htm
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/courses/spring02/V22.0480-001/lectures.htm

Click on the Lectures link and learn about Object-oriented
programming & design, UML, Design Patterns, Model-View-
Controller, User Interface Concepts in Java, Threads in Java, and
various Java packages (Beans, JDBC).

FIT5900 : Introduction to Multimedia Programming:
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~cema/courses/FIT5900/lectNotes.html

These notes cover Introduction to Multimedia, Human Computer
Interaction, Interactivity, Information Design and Architecture,
Site and Page Design, Typography, Imagery, Color, Sound,
Animation, and Javascript and Perl Programming.

Business Systems Solutions Using VBA:
http://admin.nj.devry.edu/~jbates/Comp206.htm

This is very helpful to learn about VBA object, properties,
methods, and other important programming concepts. From the
syllabus, you will find PowerPoint presentations:
http://admin.nj.devry.edu/~jbates/comp206/lecture/wordobjects2/Word%202000%20Objects_files/frame.htm

CSCI 203 Introduction to Computer Science I:
http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~cs203/S2002/
http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~cs203/S2002/lectures/

This online course makes available very well done lecture notes
with nice graphics.

Engineering Software Structures:
http://www.qucis.queensu.ca/~elec372/372weekly.html

Lecture slides on Object-Oriented Design and Programming,
Software Process, Software Quality, Design Patterns, Software
Architecture, and Usability.

Fundamentals of Computer Communication:
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~nemo/cen4500/

Online notes covering Data Transmission, Coding, Synchronization
and Framing, Error Detection and Correction, Data Link Control,
Multiplexing, Circuit-Switching, Packet-Switching, Local and
Metropolitan Area Networks, Protocols and Architecture,
Internetworking, and Protocols.

Unix Network Programming with TCP/IP - Client-Server and Internet
Applications:
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/tcpip.html
- You can download the complete notes for this course (688kb, 167
pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/tcpip/TCP-IP-complete.pdf

Unix Systems Programming I & II:
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/unixprog.html
- You can download the complete notes for this course:
Part I notes (531kb, 65 pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/Prog-I.pdf
Part II notes (493kb, 65 pages):
http://www.hiraeth.com/alan/tutorials/courses/Prog-II.pdf

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Free MCSE Study Material:
http://win2kprof.0catch.com
http://win2kserv.0catch.com
http://netinfra.0catch.com

Training materials and tutorials on the MCSE 70-210, 70-215 and
70-216 certification exams.

The Definitive Guide to High-Availability NAS:
http://www.tricord.com/ebook

This free ebook will be published on a chapter-by-chapter basis,
as it is written. Chapters are available for free, registration
is required. The eBook will highlight the following topics:
- Overview of NAS Technology
- Clustering, Designing, Planning for NAS
- Installing, Deploying and Maintaining NAS
- NAS Solutions and Future Directions

70-215 Win2000 Server Practice Test Engine:
http://www.fravo.com/download/win2000.exe

Fravo Technologies recently updated their 70-215 test preparation
tool, which is available to you Free. Open the downloaded file,
click on "Unzip" (Not "Run Winzip"), and the folder, containing
your Test Engine, will be installed on C:\Fravo. Includes samples
of their other MCSE test engines.

Windows XP Pro exam 70-270 Training Kit book (9.1 mb):
http://pdforgyu5.hotmail.ru/

Windows XP Pro exam 70-270 Exam Prep book (7.1 mb):
http://pdforyu10.hotmail.ru/

Examguides.com:
http://www.examguides.com/

Offers exam cram notes for CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, MCSE, A+, Network+,
Server+, CheckPoint CCSA, CIW and others.

Certexams.com:
http://www.certexams.com/

Offers practice questions and cram notes for IT certification
exams including CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, A+, Server+, Network+, and
CheckPoint tests.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

tutorialfind - Programming tutorials:
http://www.find.com.au/tutorials/programming/

Links to the most visited tutorials in the Programming category,
covering Visual Basic, VBA Tutor, PHP, UML, Java, JavaScript, C++
and Databases.

Steel's Programming Resources - Tutorial Collection:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9784/tut.html

This page gives you Graphics and 3D Tutorials and Links.

FTPSearchengines.com:
http://www.ftpsearchengines.com/

Use the FTP Search Engines form here to find computer training
and tutorial software and downloads. Type in keywords such as
tutorial, tut, book, guide, manual, programming, etc.

Programming Zone at Onesmartclick.com:
http://www.onesmartclick.com/programming/programming.html

Many good learning links to sites covering C/C++, Java,
JavaScript, Visual Basic, Visual C++, HTML, DHTML, Perl, Oracle,
Matlab, Shell Programming, Object-Oriented and UML.

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Microsoft Office XP and 2000 Assistance Center - Help Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/offhelp.aspx

Online help and tutorial articles for Access, Excel, FrontPage,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word.

MS Office Tutorials:
http://hypatia.math.uri.edu/~lynn/onlinetutorials.html

Drawing Tutorial Using PowerPoint 2000:
http://hypatia.math.uri.edu/~lynn/Drawing/drawingtutorial.html
Drawing Tutorial Using PowerPoint 97:
http://einstein.cs.uri.edu/tutorials/csc101/pc/drawing97/drawing.html
Word 2000 Tutorial #1: Merging and Mailing Labels:
http://hypatia.math.uri.edu/~lynn/Merging/mergetutorialtoc.html
Word 2000 Tutorial #2: Writing Papers and Reports:
http://hypatia.math.uri.edu/~lynn/Reports/wordtutorial.html
Word 97 Tutorial: Writing a Letter and Research Paper Using Word:
http://einstein.cs.uri.edu/tutorials/csc101/pc/word97/word.html
Excel 97 Tutorial: Introduction to Excel:
http://einstein.cs.uri.edu/tutorials/csc101/pc/excel97/excel.html
PowerPoint 97 Tutorial: Electronic Presentations:
http://einstein.cs.uri.edu/tutorials/csc101/powerpoint/ppt.html

Customguide.com:
http://www.customguide.com/freedownload.htm

This site offers a different Free Quick Reference Guide every
month covering one of the Microsoft Office Applications.

Two Free Chapters from Microsoft Office Essentials:
http://www.manning.com/Richardson2/index.html

Getting Started with Word for Windows:
http://www.manning.com/Richardson2/Chapter5.html

Getting Started with Excel:
http://www.manning.com/Richardson2/Chapter17.html

Tutorials and Online Reference Materials:
http://macwww.db.erau.edu/campus/departments/administrative/hr/techtraining/tutorials.html

Lots of links to choose from for Microsoft Office Tutorials.

Tutorials for OpenOffice and Star Office:

A First Look at OpenOffice.org 1.0: Evaluating the OpenOffice.org
1.0 Production Release:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/4190/1/

First Steps with Writer:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.0/writerfirststeps/writerfirststeps.html

Automating OpenOffice:
http://udk.openoffice.org/common/man/tutorial/office_automation.html

Download OpenOffice for Free in your language:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.0/index.html

Star Office StarCalc Tutorial:
http://www.functionx.com/starcalc/

StarOffice Tutorials:
http://staff.ttu.ee/~alahe/aStarOffice.html

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Read Oracle's latest white paper: "J2EE and Microsoft .NET:
http://www.oracle.com/ip/develop/ids/jdevdocs/J2EEandNET_wp.pdf

Free Windows Utilities:
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/html/downloads.shtml

Find many excellent free utility programs to help you configure
and get the most out of Windows. Here are some of them:

Registry Tools:
Tools to clean your registry, and a beginners guide to how it
works.

IconShop:
Read & Write *.ICL icon libraries. Extract icons from Windows
icons, cursors, animated cursors and more.

MaxMem:
Realtime memory manager that ensures you have the most physical
RAM available to you as possible.

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

June 2002 FAQ: What are some good techniques on how to remember
and study effectively?

Answer:

When studying, you need to master the material and hold it in
your mind in an organized format so that you can access it later.
Your purpose and motivation make it possible for you to recall
facts; have a special reason or purpose for remembering. Here are
the four methods to use to remember material and facts:

- Association: When you associate, you make the things you want
to remember relate to each other in some way. Once you know what
your purpose is, remember the information by it into a pre-
defined category.

- Visualization: When you picture in your mind what you need to
remember, the information will be more easily stored and
retrievable. Visualization helps you to create a strong, vivid
memory.

- Concentration: this is focusing attention on one thing and to
one thing only. Visualizing, by forcing attention to one thing
only, will help you learn how to concentrate better. Not looking
back will also help you to concentrate. Making sure of your
purpose in a third way to force concentration.

- Repetition: Repeating the procedures for associating,
visualizing, and concentration will help burn the information
into your memory. The first step in remembering a list, for
example, is to categorize it (association) and visualize it (thus
forcing concentration). Do this once and then repeat the same
task frequently.

There are several basic principles to successful studying. For
Memory, practice recitation until your recall is reliable. For
Understanding, explain concepts or the significance of examples
aloud, as if you were teaching someone else. For Use, solve
problems and try to combine them in new ways. For Analysis, try
to predict questions that compare and contrast larger amounts of
information. Use study tools such as charts, graphs, mindmaps,
outlines. Create simple matrices that allow you to organize
comparative information. One dimension lists the topics and the
other lists characteristics. Another tip is to study more than
you believe necessary.

Here are some good online resources for learning how to study
more effectively:

http://www.csbsju.edu/academicadvising/helplist.html
Study Skills Guide

http://www.nursehealer.com/StudyTips.htm
Study Tips, with lots of web resources

http://www.tipsofallsorts.com/study.html
Study Tips

http://www.dushkin.com/online/study/studymain.mhtml
McGraw-Hill/Dushkin: Dushkin Online: Study Tips

http://www.uni.edu/walsh/linda7.html
Sites to Promote Academic Success

http://homeworktips.about.com/mlibrary.htm
Homework/ Study Tips Links

http://www.acu.edu.au/library/patrick/study.htm
Study Tips and Techniques

http://www.uic.edu/depts/counselctr/ace/Studytip.htm
Student to Student Study Tips

I hope this information helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission. By doing so, you will be helping people who
want to learn to use computers in an Information Technology
career.

MindLeaders Online IT Courses:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/mindleaders.html

Low cost online technical and end-user computer courses. Earn a
certificate of completion for each course you take and pass.

Computer Liquidation Sale: Click here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/liquidation_sale.html

Animated Tour of Sessions.edu:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/sessions.html

Online Courses - eLearners.com:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/elearners.html

eLearners.com is your key to online distance learning courses,
degrees. Search 27,000+ online & distance learning courses,
degrees, training programs and colleges.

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Professional Edition

This featured-packed suite of 6 full-version products includes:
Norton AntiVirus, Norton Utilities, Norton CleanSweep, Norton
Ghost, GoBack? WinFax Basic.
$300 Retail Value for Only...$28.99
**ORDER NOW with FREE SHIPPING, before supplies run out**
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/norton_systemworks.html

Visit Videoprofessor for a FREE CD-ROM Computer Lesson!
Windows XP, Word, Quicken, Excel, Access, & More!!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/videoprofessor.html

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices when
present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 via PayPal using this method, simply tell
us in the 'Special Instructions' what you want for your user name
and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 6
months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(you will need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html