July 2003 #1 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Jul 2003 23:55:58 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #35-1 - July 2003 ***
              1st edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early August, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter35-1.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition of our July 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 34 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

This July #1 issue of our newsletter offers you links to many
online IT books. Also, if your looking for no cost Cisco
training, check out the Question of the Month near the end of
this newsletter.

Please remember that our current newsletter issues are always
available in HTML format at these two URLs:

This Issue, July #1:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

Last issue, June #2:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news-2.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. You can sign up
for the Free Newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Use All the Great Software Training We've Discovered to Save
Yourself Time, Keep Up with Technology and Advance Your Career.

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Roadmap Quick Reference Guide:
http://www.roadmap.ubc.ca/quick_reference/

Roadmap to Computing provides several Quick Reference Guides are
intended to make your programming and developing environment
easier. Topics include C, C++, Perl, Unix, HTML, and Office
applications.

FSix.net:
http://fsix.net/index.php?nav=program

Programming Tutorials and Texts from Fsix Security covering C,
Assembler, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Security, and Socket Programming.

Magazine, Journal and On-Line Articles by Jeff Heaton:
http://www.jeffheaton.com/jhmag.shtml

These tutorial articles by Jeff Heaton show you how to program in
Java and it related areas, including Swing, JSTL, Neural
Networks, JDBC, JSP, and HTTP GET/POST.

Courses by Jeff Heaton - Excellent Online Learning Notes:
http://www.jeffheaton.com/jhclass.shtml

  IS251 - Intro to Java:
  http://www.jeffheaton.com/java/intro/
  Teaches the basics of the Java programming language.

  IS252 - Advanced Java:
  http://www.jeffheaton.com/java/intro/
  Meant to prepare a student to pass the Java certification exam.

C++ Learning Materials:

C++ Quick Reference Sheet (9 pages):
http://www.towson.edu/users/hendrick/HANDOUT4.pdf

More C++ Learning Materials:
http://www.towson.edu/users/hendrick/

A Quick Introduction to C++:
http://www.cse.unl.edu/~goddard/Courses/CSCE451/StandardHandouts/c++.pdf

Tille's Site:
http://tille.soti.org/training/

This site offer free Linux and Unix related training materials
for your learning pleasure. Here are some of them:

  Programming with Linux libraries for real dummies:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/sdl/

  Bash for Sysadmins and power users:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/bash/

  Introduction to Basic Unix System Administration:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/unix/

  Sed for dummies:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/sed.php

  Awk for dummies:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/awk.php

  Shell scripts: simple exercises and examples:
  http://tille.soti.org/training/exercises/

Deploying Oracle9 i on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS:
http://tinyurl.com/g6cs

This 22 page pdf document gives you detailed information on the
status of Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS as a platform for Oracle
database technology. Price/performance information is provided
and a tutorial is given outlining the required steps to install
these technologies.

Two Linux Tutorials from IBM:

Inside the Linux Kernel Debugger:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-kdbug/
Install and set up the kernel debugger (KDB) to trace Linux
kernel execution and examine memory and data structures.  You'll
learn how to use the features provided by KDB and how to install
and set up KDB on a Linux machine. You'll also get acquainted
with the commands and the setup and display options available to
you in KDB.

Addressing Security Issues in Linux:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-sec/
An overview and resource guide - focuses on security issues as
they relate to the individual user (home or small office) and to
a network administrator responsible for user workstations. His
main intent is to introduce the new user or administrator to the
wide array of security issues and solutions that exist; however,
even those experienced with security issues may find something
new here.

CertsBraindumps.com:
http://www.certsbraindumps.com/

Offers free study guides, practice exams, articles, how tos, and
lab practices for A+, Network+, Server+, MCSE, MCSA, MCAD, MCSD,
Cisco, CIW, Oracle, Linux, Novell, and Sun. Free registration is
required (for a quick look, use "certsguides" for both username
and password).

HotCerts.com Samples:
http://www.hotcerts.com/samples.php

  Microsoft 070-215 (3.64Mb):
  http://www.hotcerts.com/samples/070-215.zip

  CIW 1D0-470 (316 kb):
  http://www.hotcerts.com/samples/1D0-470.zip

Alpos IT Network Training Materials (slow connection):

  Certification Study Guides for Oracle, CompTIA,
  and Microsoft Certifications:
  http://alpos.net/download2/aspkat.asp?kid=24

  Certification Preparation Tests for Cisco
  and Microsoft Certifications:
  http://alpos.net/download2/aspkat.asp?kid=32

  ASP, JavaScript, VB Script Help Files and Guides:
  http://alpos.net/download2/aspkat.asp?kid=31

Training Materials from Business Information Systems IS3313
Lecture Notes:
http://afis.ucc.ie/tbutler/IS3313%20Lecture%20Notes/is3313_lecture_notes.htm

The following .doc formatted learning materials and tutorials are
available on this page:

  An Overview of the Windows NT/2000 Architecture:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/Windows%20NT%20Architecture.doc

  Virtual Memory Management in Windows 2000 and Linux:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/Virtual%20Memory%20Management.doc

  Windows 2000 File Systems:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/Windows%202000%20File%20Systems.doc

  Linux Ext2 File System:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/Linux%20File%20Systems.doc

  A Primer on RAM (DDR SDRAM  and Rambus DRAM):
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/A%20Primer%20on%20RAM.DOC

  A Primer on Disk Drives and File Management:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/File%20Management%20Systems.doc

  The Drama of the Interrupted CPU:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/The%20Drama%20of%20the%20Interrupted%20CPU.doc

  Some Hardware Fundamentals (Intel) and an
  Introduction to Software (44 pages):
  http://tinyurl.com/ga2x/Hardware%20Fundamentals.doc

Computer Security Course:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/resources/security-lecture/index.html

This 14 module course is an advanced undergraduate or masters
level course, it presumes a knowledge of Operating systems and
System Administration. Lectures, problems and hints are provided.
Also, here are their Recommendations for the Protection against
Distributed Denial-of-Service Attacks in the Internet:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/resources/dos/ddos_en.htm

Network and Internetworking Articles and Training Tutorials from
Pine Mountain Group:

On the Wire Newsletter Library of Articles:
http://www.pmg.com/otwnwsl_libry.htm
27 Articles dealing with various networking technologies.

Network Computing Magazine: On The Wire Column:
http://www.pmg.com/otw_nwc.htm
Bill Alderson and J. Scott Haugdahl provide readers with critical
insights gleaned from their experiences solving real networking
problems.

Chief Network Officer Column:
http://www.pmg.com/cno_home.htm
Internet Week publishes a quarterly supplemental called Network
Monitoring & Testing.  Bill Alderson has written the column
"Chief Network Officer" in these issues.

Txt Files:
http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/tXt.htm

This site hosts many learning materials and documents, some are
security related. Here are categories:

  General Security:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/security/security.htm

  Networking:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/network/network.htm

  Unix/Linux Platforms:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/unix/nix.htm

  Microsoft Platforms:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/ms/microsoft.htm

  Hardware:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/hardware/hardware.htm

  Programming:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/prog/prog.htm

  Miscellaneous:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/misc/misc.htm

  Supercomputers:
  http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~morf/tXt/supercomp/supercomp.htm

7 Windows and Microsoft Security Guides from Only4Gurus.com:

  Windows XP Security Guide V1.1:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=3026

  Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=2987

  Windows Server 2003 Security Guide:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=2823

  IIS5 Security Guidelines:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=1630

  Microsoft Security Operations Guide for Windows 2000 Server
  scripts and job aids:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=150

  Microsoft Security Operations Guide for Windows 2000 Server:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=149

  Deploying Secure Extranets: Windows 2000 And "Whistler":
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/download.asp?ID=128

More Microsoft Training Content from Only4Gurus.com:

  Windows Server 2003 Deployment Kit: Designing and Deploying
  Directory and Security Services:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/preview.asp?ID=3115
  This book describes how to design, deploy, upgrade to, or
  restructure a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory environment.

  14 Documents on Content Management Server:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/ShowCat.asp?Cat=Content%20Management%20Server

  117 Documents on Pocket PC and Mobility:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/ShowCat.asp?Cat=Pocket%20PC%20and%20Mobility

  25 Documents on BizTalk Server:
  http://www.only4gurus.com/v2/ShowCat.asp?Cat=BizTalk%20Server

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Index of /computer: IT Books::
http://book.onairweb.net/computer/

  2  Networking Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/network/

  12 Linux Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/os/linux/

  11 X-Windows Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/os/X-window/

  10 Unix Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/os/unix/

  5 Sams Teach Yourself Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/sams/

  4 Unix Tools Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/tool/

  More Books:
  http://book.onairweb.net/computer/oreilly/

Online Books Library:
http://www.emu.edu.tr/english/facilitiesservices/computercenter/bookslib/

This site offers 80 online IT books, including the following:

  Teach Yourself Oracle 8 In 21 Days:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga5r

  Client-Server Computing, Second Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga5u

  Creating Web Applets with Java:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga5v

  Laura Lemay's Web Workshop Graphics Web Page Design:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga5x

  Linux System Administrator's Survival Guide, by Tim Parker:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga60

  Teach Yourself C++ In 21 Days, Second Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga61

  Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga64

  Teach Yourself TCP-IP in 14 Days, by Tim Parker, 2nd Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga66

  Visual Basic Programming in 12 Easy Lessons, by Greg Perry:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga68

  Web Publishing Professional Reference Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/ga6a

Online Java Books:
http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/lista_carti.html

Here are some of the 18 Java books here:

  Developing Intranet Applications with Java:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_2/index.htm

  Developing Professional Java Applets:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_3/index.htm

  Java Developer's Guide:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_4/index.htm

  Java Developer's Reference:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_5/index.htm

  Java Unleashed:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_8/index.htm

  Java by Example:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_9/index.htm

  Peter Norton's Guide to Java Programming:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_11/index.htm

  Special Edition Using Java II:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_13/index.htm

  Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days:
  http://www.ecoland.ro/Carti_Java/Dir_16/index.htm

Unix Books:
http://hysteria.sk/rejden/enunix.html

Download the following Unix books in pdf format:

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/learning_unix.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_book.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_cookbook.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_for_beginers.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_for_intermedia_users.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_for_programmers.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_in_24_hours.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_reference.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_tutorial.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unix_unleashed.pdf

  http://hysteria.sk/rejden/src/unix/unixbook_for_sysadmins.pdf

Linux In Plain English:
http://neptune.spaceports.com/~kalum/Linux_In_Plain_English.zip

This book teaches you the basics of the Linux file structure,
console commands, shells, and window managers. (HTML format,
1340kb)

Introduction to Linux: A Hands on Guide:
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/index.html
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/Intro-Linux.pdf
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/Intro-Linux.html.tar.gz

This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating
System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and
getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a
collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system
and network administration. This book contains many real life
examples.

An Introduction to Cryptography:
http://sandbox.aiss.uiuc.edu/security/IntroToCrypto.pdf

This 88 page guide is useful for anyone who is interested in
knowing the basics of cryptography. It explains the terminology
and technology used for PGP and its related software.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

CS3157 Advanced Programming:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~cs3157/

This course has good slides and notes covering C, Java (from C),
Shell Scripts, Software Engineering, Software Documentation,
Configuration Management, Make, Unix Tools, Processes, Threads,
Sockets, Internet Programming, and Unix Software Package and
Installation Tools.

Lecture Notes for Network Programming Course:
http://cgi.cs.rpi.edu/~hollingd/netprog/#lec

Slides and notes covering TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, UDP, CGI, Buffer
Overflow, JavaScript, Routing, Threads, FTP, Sockets, IPv6,
Security, LDAP, RPC, XML-RPC, SOAP, CORBA, and Java. Here are the
notes from this instructor's previous Java Networking Programming
class:
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hollingd/javanetprog/notes/notes.html and
here is his home page with more courses with notes:
http://cgi.cs.rpi.edu/~hollingd/

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Object Oriented Design Using Java Quiz Series:
http://tinyurl.com/ga6w

This is a 1000-question quiz series on the design and
construction of software systems via object-oriented development
and uses the Java programming language. The material applies to
most object-oriented languages, such as C++, Delphi, etc. Free
registration is required.

Delphi Basics:
http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/

This web site provides help and reference for the Delphi
programming language. It is gives an introduction for newcomers,
and provides a ready reference for experience programmers.

Class Work: Windows 2000 Professional:
http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/NET122classwork.htm

This online class has good notes and links to study from,
including this
MCSE Guide to Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Textbook:

  Chapter 1:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01513-6-01.pdf

  Chapter 2:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01513-6-02.pdf

  Chapter 3:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01513-6-03.pdf

Class Work: Windows 2000 Server:
http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/NET124classwork.htm

This online class has good slides and links to study from,
including this
MCSE Guide to Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Textbook:

  Chapter 1:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01517-9-01.pdf

  Chapter 2:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01517-9-02.pdf

  Chapter 3:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/0-619-01517-9-03.pdf

  Glossary of Terms:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/Win2000Glossary.html

  Glossary of Windows Commands:
  http://northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/byoung/Win2000Commands.htm

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Information Technology Portal:
http://www.peterindia.net/

This is a very comprehensive IT portal website covering just
about everything you can ask for.

Programming Tutorials:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shi/link_prog.htm

Tutorial links to many topics, including  C, C++, CGI, CORBA,
Debugging, DHTML, Emacs, Fortran, HTML, IPC, Java, Make, MPI,
OpenGL, Parallel, Pascal, Perl, PHP, PVM, Python, RPC, Serial
Programming, Shells, Sockets, SQL, Tcl/Tk, TCP/IP, Threads, Unix,
VRML, and X11.

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

WinMerge:
http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/

This free Windows tool compares two files and identifies the
differences. The differences can then be merged from one file
into the other. This program works great for text files, reports
or source code. (514KB)

2xExplorer:
http://netez.com/2xExplorer/intro.html

This is an easy to use yet very potent and extremely efficient
alternative to the standard windows Explorer. It combines the
user-friendliness of the latter with the increased efficiency and
advanced features of good-old dual-pane file managers like Norton
Commander.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

July 2003 Question of the Month #1:
Where can I get some good Cisco certification tutorials and
preparation materials?

Answer:

You can find Cisco Certification Training on these web sites:

Cisco Tutorials and References:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/service/knowledge/tutorials.htm

CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide:
http://antohe.tripod.com/CCNA-BEST-HTML-Guide-Test/TestHome.htm

78 Free CCNA Practice Questions:
http://antohe.tripod.com/ccna_practice_questions.htm

Fundamentals of Networking Notes:
http://www.delmar.edu/Courses/ITNW1325/index.html

Networking Primer:
http://academy.delmar.edu/palm/CCNA2.pdb

Internetworking Technologies:
http://www.delmar.edu/Courses/ITSC1391/index.html

Beginning Router Configuration Notes:
http://www.delmar.edu/Courses/ITNW1392/index.html

Sem1-4 CCNA version 2 Study Guide (21K):
http://academy.delmar.edu/palm/CCNA2.pdb

Sem5 Building Scalable Cisco Networks (228K):
http://academy.delmar.edu/palm/BSCN.pdb

Sem6 Building Cisco Remote Access Networks (184K):
http://academy.delmar.edu/palm/BCRAN.pdb

Net30.com:
http://www.net130.com/

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!