July 2002 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Jun 2002 21:04:25 -0500

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

           *** ISSUE #23 - July 2002 ***

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early August, 2002 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter23.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello, everyone and welcome to our new subscribers! This is the
23rd issue of our free monthly email newsletter for Computer IT
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources, giving you the latest
Free online IT Training Resources that we have recently
discovered and researched. This newsletter is free to anyone
subscribing (instructions at bottom, no username/password is
needed). To access our member site, however, you do need a user
name and password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com
costs $10 for six months, for more information please see below
'Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 60 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

Here are 56 Free Web Seminars in July 2002 from Microsoft, Oracle
and Rational:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_current_seminars.html

Here are our latest free training pages for newsletter
subscribers and site members only:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_powerbuilder_training_materials.html
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_computer_forensics_training_materials.html
http://www.intelligentedu.com/it_training_materials_and_books/free_hp_ux_unix_training_materials.html

ITCrunch, one of the best free IT training sites on the web, went
away for several months, but is now back online. Check them out
at http://www.itcrunch.com.

I'd like to personally wish you the best of luck with your
computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

Please Visit Our Sponsors:

You can balance both career and education with the University of
Phoenix degree program, which is 100% online! More working
professionals attend the University of Phoenix than any other
private university in the United States.

We thought you'd like to know.
http://iparda.com/clk/komukugyushudaibanteda

Do you have the skills you need to get a good job? Today's job
market is more competitive than ever. If you want to secure your
future, you need training. We can help you get it. Whether you
are looking for a graphic design, information technology,
business, or culinary arts program, we will help you prepare for
a successful future.

Learn More:
http://angots.com/clk/aktietagundtel

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For a short FAQ, please see the end of this
newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 6
months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

*** Free IT Training Materials and Books ***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Our Newly Researched Free Online Computer Training ***
Containing over 13,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Dr. Dobb's TechNetCast:
http://www.technetcast.com/

Streaming media resources covering software development and
information technologies. Topics include AI, C++, Graphics, Java,
Linux, Open Source, Security, Software Development, XML, WWW and
more. Here is their archive page:
http://www.technetcast.com/tnc_catalog.html?item_id=0

Tutorials:
http://ieee.metu.edu.tr/~tural/Tutorials/

Check out these tutorials on this training site:
- MySQL/PHP Tutorial
- Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days
- Curious Eye DHTML Tutorial
- Easiest way to learn JavaScript

Java Tutorials, Presentations and Software from Jan Newmarch:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/java/

Basic User Interface Programming using the AWT and the JFC -Part
1 and Part 2:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/java/swingtut/tut1.html
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/java/swingtut/tut1b.html
- These tutorials discuss using the AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit)
of Java to perform platform-independent GUI programming

Programming User Interfaces with the JFC:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/java/swingtut/tut2.html
- This tutorial looks at GUI programming using the new JFC/Swing
classes. It assumes a background of the AWT, and concentrates on
additional features and changes from the AWT.

E-Commerce Tutorial:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/ecommerce/tutorial.html

These are slides explaining and outlining e-commerce topics.

Design Principles:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/Design/

This is a guide on Software Design, understanding the design
phases, with links to Database Design Principles, User interface
Design Principles, Software Design Principles, and Design
Patterns.

Introduction to Software Engineering:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/SEBOOK/

This is an outline with topical explanations of what makes up
Software Engineering.

AntiOnline - The Tutorials Forum:
http://www.antionline.com/forumdisplay.php?s=dab4319eb7934e29dec793a158b08e66&forumid=59

This is a 20 page forum of uploaded tutorials from users of
AntiOnline. They cover many areas, including C++, Visual Basic,
Networking, Security, Wireless, Routers, File Structures, etc.

Computers & the Internet Free Online Courses:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/courses/#computers

BBCi are launching a new way of learning. Whatever your subject,
learn online at your own pace and get a solid start in an area
that interests you. Here are the first two:

Becoming Webwise:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/learn/

Build-A-Bot Techlab:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/robots/techlab/

Science & Art - Training & Workshops:
http://www.scienceandart.org/training/training.html

Free computer training and materials in Web Design, Dreamweaver
4, Flash 5, HTML, XML, JavaScript.

The Dynamic Duo:
http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/index.html

Cross-Browser DHTML - Dynamic HTML and JavaScript tutorial.

Unix Tutorial:
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/rsrg/sce/reference/unix/table_of_contents.html

This introduces some key Unix concepts and some of the Unix
commands you will use most often. It is most useful for people
who are completely new to the Unix environment. Here is a page on
common Unix commands:
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/rsrg/sce/reference/unix/common_commands.html

Unix Bourne Shell Programming:
http://steve-parker.org/sh/sh.shtml

A Bourne Shell Programming Tutorial for learning about using the
unix shell and writing scripts. A script file contains a sequence
of Unix commands which can be executed by entering one command.
Here is another good free online course:
http://unix.about.com/library/course/blshscript-outline.htm

Network Security Library: Unix
http://secinf.net/iunixe.html

You'll find here many guides and documents covering Linux, HP-UX,
Solaris, and Internet related topics.

An Introduction to Socket Programming:
http://www.uwo.ca/its/doc/courses/notes/socket/index.html

These course notes are directed at Unix application programmers
who want to develop client/server applications in the TCP/IP
domain (with some hints for those who want to write UDP/IP
applications). Since the Berkeley socket interface has become
something of a standard these notes will apply to programmers on
other platforms.

Let's Build a Compiler:
http://compilers.iecc.com/crenshaw/

This fifteen-part series, by Jack Crenshaw, written from 1988 to
1995, is a non-technical introduction to compiler construction.
You can read the parts on-line or download them in a ZIP file.

Best MCSE Core Exam Summaries:
http://www.josephnaghdi.com/html/best_mcse_core_exam_summaries.htm

Good certification study site with guides and practice tests.

PCProfessor.com:

MCSE Certification practice exams (25 questions each):
http://www.pcprofessor.com/MCSE%20Practice%20Tests.htm

A+ Core Technologies - Cram Session:
http://www.pcprofessor.com/aplusreview.htm

Certificationguru.com Tutorials:
http://www.certificationguru.com/tutorials.html

Two online tutorials: XML Certification Tutorial:
http://www.certificationguru.com/xmltutorial/index.html
and
Java Architect Certification Tutorial:
http://www.certificationguru.com/javatutorial/index.html

Certification Practice Exams:
http://www.itcertifications.onmyowninter.net/

Oracle (DBA and Developer), Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MCSA), and Sun
(Solaris and Java) Practice Certification Exams.

50 Best Computer Articles for Not Yet Techies:
http://www.inforingpress.com/freedom/newdownloadpage.htm

Learn Basic Information on Computer Subjects, Technologies and
Certifications. From A+ to XML. Advertised as written by a non-
techie for not yet techies.

Writing HTML - Lessons:
http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/lessons.html

This is one of the best free HTML courses on the web today. It
covers everything you need to get started, having individual
lessons and downloads to practice on.

System Crashes.Com:
http://www.systemcrashes.com

Offers a wide range of tips, tweaks, reviews along with free
technical help with computer systems, with details on how they
work.

TheTechGuys.com:
http://www.thetechguys.com

These guys say they provide fast answers, expert technical
support, and offer a helping hand when you need it. If you have a
techie question or problem, give them a try.

Study Notes for Microsoft exam 70-218:
http://www.networkdesigner.net/examinfo/218/mcsa1.htm

Free study guide for MCSA Certification Exam 70-218 (4 pages).

Free XP Instructional Movies:
http://www.wxperience.com/demomovies.php

8 movies, over 70 minutes of learning content about Windows XP's
features and how to use this OS. PowerPoint slides are also
included.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Free Online IT Books from Openunix.org:
http://studio.openunix.org/pub/ebook/
http://studio.openunix.org/pub/ebook/pdf_docs/

Many Free Online Books and Manuals about Unix, Linux, System
Administration and Programming. Here are some of them:

Special Edition Using Java, Special Edition Using CGI, CGI
Developer's Guide, HTML 4.0 Specification:
http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/ebook/internet/index.html

Unix Unleashed:
http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/ebook/unix_unleash/index.html

Platinum Edition Using Visual Basic 5:
http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/ebook/vbasic/index.html

Visual C++ in 12 Easy Lessons:
http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/ebook/vc-12/index.html

Special Edition Using Visual C++ 5:
http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/ebook/vc-se/index.html

Smog Alert:
http://smog.cjb.net/html/tutorial.htm

Free books on Windows, Web Design, Coding, Linux, Graphics,
Database

area 24 doctech:
http://gmaster.users.ch/doctech/doctech.html

Free Technical IT documentation and online books and curriculums.

Andrew A. Sabitov:
http://fir.catalysis.nsk.su/~sabitov/tutorials.html

This page contains books covering Perl, CGI, C++, Oracle, Java,
JavaScript, and HTML.

Index of /Orelly:
http://oii.urc.ac.ru/Orelly/

Free online IT books - this is a slow connection, but worth the
wait. Books cover CGI programming, Firewalls,  HTML, Java,
Internet, Perl, Security, and Unix.

Documentation - Manuals and Handbooks for Computer Security:
http://all.net/books/document/index.html

This is a collection of select handbooks and components of a
computer security documentation suite.

Lady Sharrows Playground:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ladysharrow.ndirect.co.uk

Free Computer Security and Operating System books are available
on this archive site. A few are missing.

McGraw-Hill Professional - Betabooks:
http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/betabooks/

Beta Books are back, allowing you to view partial and sometimes
complete text versions of emerging IT books online. Topics
include security, networking, programming, certification, PC
hardware, web development, graphics, Oracle Press, databases,
telecommunications.

eBooks by Subject:
http://www.ebookstech.com/samples/bySubject.asp

Free chapters available on this site for IT and technical books

Handbook of Applied Cryptography:
http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

All chapters of this book are available for free download, in
postscript format. Here is the link to download Ghostscript to
view this format: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

The Complete HTML Teacher, by K. Williams:
http://e-book.hypermart.net/download/teacher.exe

This e-book covers much of the basics, and also more advanced
topics like JavaScript, CGI and SSL. (1.01 mb)

Teach Yourself Perl 5 In 21 Days:
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~creech/perl/index.htm

Each day ends with a Q&A section containing answers to common
questions relating to that day's material. There also is a
Workshop at the end of each day that consists of quiz questions
and programming exercises.

Teach Yourself C++ In 21 Days, Second Edition:
http://ieee.metu.edu.tr/~tural/Tutorials/c++/index.htm
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~creech/c++/c++.html
http://free.prohosting.com/~tml/cpp/

This book is designed to help you teach yourself how to program
with C++. In just 21 days, you'll learn about such fundamentals
as managing I/O, loops and arrays, object-oriented programming,
templates, and creating C++ applications--all in well-structured
and easy-to-follow lessons.

Tcl/Tk for Programmers:
http://www.mapfree.com/sbf/tcl/book/select/Html/Contents.html

Seven chapters of this book have been posted online for free.

C Elements of Style:
http://www.oualline.com/style/index.html

This book was published by M&T books in 1992. An abbreviated copy
of the book is presented here. It covers only the C language and
is a bit out dated. However it still contains a lot of good
advice.

ANSI/ISO C++ Professional Programmer's Handbook:
http://web.archive.org/web/20011030154838/http://intranet.valahia.ro/raft/cpp/index.htm

This book is for intermediate and advanced level C++ developers
who want to improve their proficiency by acquiring new
programming techniques and design idioms.

Books from members.tripod.com/er4ebus/:

Visual C In 12 easy Lessons:
http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/visualc-in-12-easy-lesson/

Peter Norton's Guide to Java Programming:
http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/peternortonjavaprograming/

Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition:
http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/sql/

Books from cma.zdnet.com:

Teach Yourself Visual C++ 5 in 24 Hours:
http://cma.zdnet.com/book/visualc/index.htm

Windows 98 Professional Reference:
http://cma.zdnet.com/book/win98prfref/index.htm

Sams Teach Yourself ABAP/4 in 21 Days:
http://cma.zdnet.com/book/abap/index.htm

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

CS 406 Software Engineering I:
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/apm/courses/cs406-fall01/schedule.html

Excellent lecture slides cover Software Process (What & Why),
Requirements Analysis, Software Architecture, UML, and Testing

IT Courses with good online materials from Monash University:

Internet Devices and Services:
http://jan.netcomp.monash.edu.au/internetdevices/

Distributed Programming using Java:
http://jan.netcomp.monash.edu.au/distjava/

Program Development using Unix:
http://jan.netcomp.monash.edu.au/ProgrammingUnix/

Electronic Commerce - Technical Issues:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/ecommerce/

Information Technology Project:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/itp/

Client Server Computing:
http://pandonia.canberra.edu.au/ClientServer/

IT Courses having good lecture notes from Walla Walla College:

CPTR 352 Operating System Design:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/352/Schedule.html

CPTR435 Software Engineering:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/435/Schedule.html

CPTR 425 Introduction Networking:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/425/Schedule.html

CPTR 415 Introduction to Databases:
http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/415/Schedule.html

  Data Modeling:
  http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/415/IM3.html ;

  Relational Database Design:
  http://cs.wwc.edu/~aabyan/415/IM6.html

Professor Scoggin's Homepage:
http://clueless.cis.udel.edu/

Very good lecture slides for these online classes are available
on this site:
- CISC360 Computer Architecture (coming)
- CISC450 Computer Networks (coming)
- CISC452 Telecommunications Systems
- CISC458 Applied Computer Networks
- CISC479 Unix System Administration

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

FreeTechBooks:
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/

Access free online computer books which are released with special
permissions so that you may freely download, copy and print the
books for your private use. Covers C/C++, CGI/Perl, Open Source,
Linux, Python, Software Engineering, and General.

SQL Server web site:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/

Here are some of the popular articles on this site:

Database programming guidelines:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/coding_conventions.htm

SQL Server administration best practices:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/sql_server_administration_best_practices.htm

SQL Server security best practices:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/sql_server_security_best_practices.htm

Learngraphics:
http://www.learngraphics.com/htm/tutorial.htm

Online free tips, tricks and techniques on computer and web
graphics covering Photoshop, HTML, DHTML, and Flash.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Computer Science - Careers and Learning Resources:
http://www.khake.com/page17.html

Explore careers in Computer Science and learn about programming,
networking, web design and operating systems.

The Programming Sharehouse - Tutorials section:
http://www.geocities.com/progsharehouse/tutorials.htm

Links to 167 tutorials covering all the major programming and
development languages.

JavaScript Tutorials:
http://www.gatescript.com/tutorials.html

Collection of JavaScript tutorials from all over the web in
different subjects.

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Free Microsoft Office XP Tutorials:
http://www.course.com/downloads/newperspectives/officexp/ppt_presentations.html

These tutorials are in PowerPoint format. You can also freely
access assignments and data files for the tutorials by clicking
on the office application icons on the left column.

Here are many tutorials in Microsoft Office from the University
of North Carolina:

Excel Tutorials:
http://help.unc.edu/index.xsp?search=excel

Access Tutorials:
http://help.unc.edu/index.xsp?search=access

Word Tutorials:
http://help.unc.edu/index.xsp?search=word

Outlook Tutorials:
http://help.unc.edu/index.xsp?search=outlook

PowerPoint Tutorials:
http://help.unc.edu/index.xsp?search=PowerPoint

Tutorials in the MS Office Category:
http://tutorials.freeskills.com/index/category/19

Choose from 379 Online Tutorials covering all of the Office 2002
productivity applications.

Technology Training Guides:
http://www.csun.edu/itr/guides/

These free online guides cover many software applications.

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Feedroom:
http://www.feedroom.com/

This video streaming portal provides live and prerecorded video
stories of local, national, and international news. In upper
left, click on the Tech channel, then, under Watch More Stories,
 click on the Next link to look at all the technology news
stories.

Free Online File Format Converter:
http://wheel.compose.cs.cmu.edu:8001/cgi-bin/browse/objweb

If you need to convert from one file format to another, such as
an MS Word file into a PDF or a GIF file to a PNG, then this site
is for you. You can do these and dozens of other file format
conversions here for free.

PurePerformance.com:
http://www.pureperformance.com

Tweaks and Tips for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP to tune performance
and stability with software configuration secrets. Easy to follow
step by step instructions.

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

July 2002 FAQ: Should I learn .Net or Java technology? Which one
will be better for my career?

Answer:

Two platforms will dominate e-business-oriented application
development efforts over the next five years: Microsoft and Java.
There will probably not be a clear and decisive winner, both will
survive and be viable platforms in our computing future. To
understand these two technologies better and how they stack up
against each other, here are some good articles and resources to
review:

Microsoft .NET vs. J2EE: How Do They Stack Up?:
http://java.oreilly.com/news/farley_0800.html

Picking a Winner: .NET vs. J2EE:
http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=733/sdm0103a/0103a.htm

Compare Microsoft .NET to J2EE Technology:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/net/compare/default.asp

J2EE vs. Microsoft.NET: A comparison of building XML-based web
services:
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=J2EE-vs-DOTNET

Decisions, Decisions: J2EE vs. .NET:
http://java.sun.com/features/2001/08/j2eewrap.html

.Net vs. Java - Computerworld:
http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/appdev/story/0,10801,71221,00.html

Deep Inside C#: An Interview with Microsoft Chief Architect
Anders:
http://windows.oreilly.com/news/hejlsberg_0800.html

I hope this information helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission. By doing so, you will be helping people who
want to learn to use computers in an Information Technology
career.

Computer Liquidation Sale: Click here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/liquidation_sale.html

Animated Tour of Sessions.edu:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/sessions.html

Online Courses - eLearners.com:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/elearners.html

eLearners.com is your key to online distance learning courses,
degrees. Search 27,000+ online & distance learning courses,
degrees, training programs and colleges.

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Professional Edition

This featured-packed suite of 6 full-version products includes:
Norton AntiVirus, Norton Utilities, Norton CleanSweep, Norton
Ghost, GoBack? WinFax Basic.
$300 Retail Value for Only...$28.99
**ORDER NOW with FREE SHIPPING, before supplies run out**
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/norton_systemworks.html

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices when
present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 via PayPal using this method, simply tell
us in the 'Special Instructions' what you want for your user name
and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 6
months. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(you will need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html