Jan 2003 #2 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott-Turton-intelligentedu.com" <scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Jan 2003 22:37:42 -0600

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #29-2 - January 2003 ***
                 2nd edition for this month

                 http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early February, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter29-2.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 2nd edition of our January issue of our free
semimonthly email newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training,
& Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 33 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. This newsletter is also
available to subscribers in HTML format at this special url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news-2.html

*** Current News ***

This issue of our newsletter is the second edition of January's
newsletter. As I stated in the first January newsletter, to
reduce the size of this newsletter and to make it more
manageable, it will now be issued twice a month (semimonthly)
starting this month in January, 2003. Instead of receiving 50-75
IT learning sites in one email, you'll now get 20-35 sites in 2
emails per month.

I' wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

Westwood College of Technology:
http://yarnas.com/clk/menweizhoubingzhen

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

American InterContinental University Online:
http://didtal.com/clk/baizhuankanliumei

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

10 Unorthodox Yet Simple Techniques for Getting Thousands of New
Subscribers Every Month...And as Many Leads as You Can Handle!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/10_Techniques_for_New_Subscribers.html

Turning Dreams Into Dollars: 5 Steps to Becoming a Self-Made
Millionaire - Especially During Tough Times:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/Turning_Dreams_Into_Dollars.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-->Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter<--

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** Ane here is your fourth reward being our subscriber: we'll
show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free -
Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic generator
on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Techieindex eLearning:
http://www.techieindex.com/elearn/

This site offers you completely free online IT Training Courses
in  Microsoft .Net, Linux, PHP, Java, ASP, C, C++, XML, and SQL.
From their home page at http://www.techieindex.com you can also
access their forums, experts advice, articles, and white papers.

Computer Arts Web Tutorials:
http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/web/

Get the latest Web design techniques, step-by-step form the
experts - includes training on Photoshop, Flash, HTML, and
Graphic Design.

Workshop Tutorials - Multimedia Modules:
http://mll.arizona.edu/workshops.shtml?tutorialpdfs

Many tutorials in pdf format are offered for free for these
applications and topics: After Effects 5, Bryce 5, Cool Edit Pro,
Director, Dreamweaver 4 & MX, Final Cut Pro 2, Flash 5, Go Live,
iMovie 2, Lightwave 3D 6.5, Media 100, Photoshop 6 & 7, Premiere
6, QTVR Authoring Studio, VR Worx 2, Browsers Overview, File
Management, Office XP, Scanning.

Todd.Trinh.Com:
http://todd.trinh.com/

Provides good, free IT certification study guides and notes.
Focuses on Computer Networking related information such as:
Computer Hardware, Networking Essentials, Windows NT Workstation,
NT Server,  NT Enterprise, Windows 2000 Professional, 2000
Server, 2000 Advanced Server, TCP/IP, Cisco Routing, Switching,
Internet and Web Page Design.

How To MCSE:
http://www.beepcastle.de/mcse/

Offers free certification guides, including these:

Red Hat Linux (RHCE) Study Notes:
http://www.beepcastle.de/mcse/redhat.htm

Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0:
http://www.beepcastle.de/mcse/sql7.htm

OSI Reference / Network Protocols:
http://www.beepcastle.de/mcse/ciscoccna.htm

The Certification Hub:
http://www.thecertificationhub.com/

27 Questions & Answers on A+ Core Hardware:
http://tinyurl.com/4jo7

26 Questions & Answers on A+ Operating System Technologies:
http://tinyurl.com/4jo8

33 Questions & Answers for Network+ Exam:
http://tinyurl.com/4jo9

44 Questions & Answers for i-Net+ Exam:
http://tinyurl.com/4joa

24 Questions & Answers for Windows 2000 Server 70-215 Exam:
http://tinyurl.com/4jod

20 Questions & Answers for Windows 2000 Profession 70-210 Exam:
http://tinyurl.com/4joe

Cisco Systems: Cisco Networking Academy:

CCNA Student Curriculum - Semesters 1 - 4:
http://www.esu10.k12.ne.us/cisco/curr/

CCNA Instructor's Guide Curriculum  - Semesters 1 - 4:
http://www.esu10.k12.ne.us/cisco/curr-instructor/

Instructor Notebooks:
http://www.esu10.org/cisco/notebooks/

Other Cisco Academies:
http://www.esu10.k12.ne.us/cisco/resources/passwords.html
Click on Texas Educ. Service Center and Cabrillo Community
College links.

Cottontail OS Development Library:
http://www.0xfi.com/oslib/

Here you will be able to download virtually any programming-
oriented information that is available for computer hardware
devices, processors, and operating system development. This site
gives you free e-books, hardware reference manuals, programming
guides, datasheets, and source code on many types of computer
subjects.

MIS532 Lecture Notes:
http://afis.ucc.ie/tbutler/MIS%20532%20Lecture%20Notes.htm

This site provides these well written network and hardware
related learning resources:

Networking Book:
http://tinyurl.com/4jp8

Hardware Fundamentals and Intel 6th and 7th Generation
Architectures:
http://tinyurl.com/4jog

Hard Disk Drive Fundamentals and Basic File Management:
http://tinyurl.com/4joh

The Drama of the Interrupted CPU:
http://tinyurl.com/4joi

IWS Computer Security & Information Security:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/

Lots of computer security documentation and materials, here are
some of them:

Computer Security Course:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/resources/security-lecture/index.html

Selecting Good Passwords:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/resources/pwd/pwd.htm

DDoS - 15 Preventive Measures:
http://www.iwar.org.uk/comsec/resources/dos/ddos_en.htm

Laudon's MIS: Lecture Notes
http://dheise.andrews.edu/courses/MIS/laudon/index.htm

These lecture chapters are based on the book Management
Information Systems: Organization and Technology, 6th edition.
They are very readable and enjoyable. Here are the slides to go
with these notes: http://dheise.andrews.edu/courses/MIS/ppt.htm

Computer Help:
http://www.webtechgeek.com/center-Frame-Computer-help.htm

Teaches you how to troubleshooting, fix and repair your PC,
includes help with fixing and tuning Windows.

Paul Lomax's Top 15 VB Tips and Tricks:
http://vb.oreilly.com/news/vb_tips_1098.html

This page is very helpful to Visual Basic programmers, giving you
some insightful tips.

Microsoft Product Support Center FAQs:
http://tinyurl.com/4joj

Gain access to Microsoft's searchable knowledgebase, step-step
instructions and how to articles, software and hardware FAQs,
webcasts, downloads, and newsgroup views.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Eicage.com:
http://www.eicage.com/

This site offers free books in several topics to download. Here
are some of the books offered:

Design a Wireless Network:
http://tinyurl.com/4jok

Teach Yourself Oracle 8 In 21 Days:
http://tinyurl.com/4jon

FlashMX Tutorials:
http://tinyurl.com/4jop

C Sharp Language Reference:
http://tinyurl.com/4jol

A Programmer's Introduction to Visual Basic .Net
http://tinyurl.com/4joo

Study Guide SQL Admin 7.0 Exam 70-28 Edition 2:
http://tinyurl.com/4joq

Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network:
http://tinyurl.com/4jom

Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO:
http://tinyurl.com/4jor

This online book provides a set of design and implementation
guidelines for writing secure programs for Linux and Unix
systems. Such programs include application programs used as
viewers of remote data, web applications (including CGI scripts),
network servers, and setuid/setgid programs. This is version
3.005, dated 30 December 2002.

The Software Patterns Management Briefing:
http://www1.bell-labs.com/user/cope/Patterns/WhitePaper/

This book, published in 1996, was an early articulation of the
principles, values, and practices behind the pattern discipline.
Still timeless today, it is organized around a body of dozens of
example patterns. It covers a wide range of topics ranging from
pattern forms, to pattern languages, to the history of software
patterns, and pattern ethics.

Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming Using C++:
http://saturn.med.nyu.edu/~hewz/html/C-prog/c++/tutor/tutorial/

In this course, object-orientation is introduced as a new
programming concept and as a concept which makes developing of
projects easier. This is not a course for learning the C++
programming language. If you are interested in learning the
language itself, try C++ Annotations at
http://www.icce.rug.nl/documents/cplusplus/

Macmillan Visual C++ 6 Frankenbook:
http://saturn.med.nyu.edu/~hewz/html/vc6/

The Macmillan Visual C++ 6 Frankenbook is an online compilation
of sample chapters from our best-selling books, providing tips on
the Visual C++ environment, creating and designing dialog boxes
and menus for your application, using and creating controls, and
database programming.

Guide for Solaris System Administration I:
http://tinyurl.com/4jos
(pdf, 1.5mb)

Guide for Solaris System Administration II:
http://tinyurl.com/4jot
(pdf. 1.6mb)

Unix System Administration (Solaris):
http://tinyurl.com/4jou

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Web Based Information Systems:
http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~zaiane/courses/cmput499/

Web technology and Applications, excellent course slides, look
under Course Content column. Covers Protocols, HTML, Animation,
Forms & CGI, JavaScript, Dynamic Pages, Perl & Cookies, Java
Applets, DBMS & WWW. SGML/XML, Web Mining, CORBA & SOAP, and
Security Issues.

Glyn Davis Web Site:
http://sbm-connect.tees.ac.uk/glynwork/

The Internet Modules on this site teach you the following topics:
Internet Business Applications, Introduction to e-Business and
Technology, e-Business Concepts, Internet Marketing, E-Commerce,
Database Marketing, and e-Marketing.

Computer Graphics and Modeling Course:
http://www.eecs.tulane.edu/www/graphics/

This course is about computer graphics and modeling, and focuses
on 3D graphics, which is to create 2D pictures of objects that
appear similar to the way our eyes view the 3D objects in our
physical world.

EE382C Embedded Software Systems:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal/ee290n/

This research seminar studies models of computation and
programming language semantics used for the specification and
modeling of real-time and reactive electronic systems.

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Linux Shell Scripting Tutorial:
http://linux.nixcraft.com/lsst/
http://download.nixcraft.com/pdf/lsst.zip  (pdf, 764kb)

Linux File System Tutorial:
http://linux.nixcraft.com/filetutorial/
http://download.nixcraft.com/pdf/lfst.zip  (pdf, 355kb)

Linux Command Reference:
http://linux.nixcraft.com/linux_commands/

CertificationTalk.com:
http://www.certificationtalk.com

An online community of engineers preparing for their CCNA, CCNP,
CCSP or CCIE Certifications. You'll find free downloads,
technical tips, on-line technical support, etc.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

INFOMINE: Search engine for Scholarly Internet Resource
Collections:
http://infomine.ucr.edu/

Try a search for "computer tutorial". Many good search results
are returned.

Search the Federal Government through FirstGov:
http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/locators/search/index.html

Search Federal, state, and foreign government websites using GPO
Access' Pathway Indexer and GovBot search engines. A search on
"Java" returns the following free course:

Java GUI Seminar Syllabus:
http://tuts.cit.nih.gov/java_gui_evans/contents.htm
This is a course in the Java programming language, and will cover
Graphical User Interface(GUI) features of Java 1.2. It is assumed
that participants are familiar with Object-oriented Methodology
(OOM) and the Java programming language

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Center for Academic Technology:
http://cat.lmu.edu/tutorials.html

This site provides tutorials in many software and desktop
applications. These learning documents are used in their training
sessions.

TechTrax Archives:
http://tinyurl.com/4jov

Enter a search term such as "Excel" or "Outlook" to obtain the
tutorial articles on this site. Also, their Library lists code
and file downloads, as well as articles: http://tinyurl.com/4jow

Microsoft Word MVP Tutorials:
http://www.mvps.org/word/Tutorials/index.html

Check out these in-depth Word tutorials written by Microsoft
insiders who really know how Word operates. This site includes
links to Word tutorials at other websites that allow no-charge
access. Also included is a link to the Microsoft Office
2000/Visual Basic Programmer's Guide: http://tinyurl.com/4jox

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Computer Security Test Sites:
http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Security_Test_Sites.htm

Offers several excellent links to security related web sites that
will verify the security, or insecurity, of your computer. These
sites will give your machine a thorough security workout.

Oldversion.com:
http://www.oldversion.com

Older versions of software can be taken offline and can be
difficult to locate.  And then the new, updated versions are many
times larger and have features that you aren't in need of. This
site provides you with the non-current versions of popular
software.

Resolving MS DLL Version Conflicts:
http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion/

Different Microsoft applications can install different versions
of the same DLL and this can often create major problems. This
useful site gives you a solution to sort out the mess.

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

January 2003 FAQ #2: When should I use a scripting language like
Perl, PHP, or Tcl, and when should I use a system programming
language like C or Java?

Answer:

This is an excellent question that should be answered after
analyzing the requirements of the application in question. A page
at Tcl Developer Exchange does a good job of answering this
question. It states that you should use a scripting language when
the application as the following attributes:

* The main task of the application is to integrate and coordinate
   a set of existing components or applications.
* The application must manipulate a variety of different things.
* It must have a graphical user interface.
* The application does a lot of string processing.
* The functionality of the application will evolve rapidly over
   time.
* It must be easy to extend and customize the application in the
   field.
* The application must run on a diverse set of platforms.

On the other hand, if an application has these attributes, then a
system programming language should be used:

* The application implements complex algorithms or data
   structures.
* Execution speed is critical (e.g. the application must
   frequently scan datasets with tens of thousands of elements).
* The functions of the application are well-defined and slow to
   change.

You can read the whole article here:
http://www.tcl.tk/advocacy/choose.html

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

10 Unorthodox Yet Simple Techniques for Getting Thousands of New
Subscribers Every Month...And as Many Leads as You Can Handle!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/10_Techniques_for_New_Subscribers.html

Turning Dreams Into Dollars: 5 Steps to Becoming a Self-Made
Millionaire - Especially During Tough Times:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/Turning_Dreams_Into_Dollars.html

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

American InterContinental University Online:
http://didtal.com/clk/baizhuankanliumei

Regis University Online (MBA Programs):
http://ilatpa.com/clk/ersolfmermanabung

Jacksonville University Online (RN to BSN Programs):
http://ivibra.com/clk/niuxietudangshai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html