Free Access's Member Site for the Week

  • From: sturton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Nov 2002 17:08:10 -0600

Dear Newsletter Subscriber,

As I promised you in our November newsletter issue, this special
email gives you free access to our member site for the next week,
until November 27, 2002. With the special User ID and Password
below, you can access our member site and evaluate it to decide
if it meets your needs.

User ID: intelinfo
Password: member

If you like what you see, please go to to register as a member. The
reduced fee is only $10.00 for 2 months and you also receive 8
great bonuses. Please feel free to reply to this email with any
questions or comments you may have. Good luck with your computer
and IT studies!

Scott Turton Web Master
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources