Feb 2003 #1 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From:
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Feb 2003 23:02:43 -0800

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #30-1 - February 2003 ***
              1st edition for this month

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early March, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter30-1.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

8)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition for our February 2003 issue of our free
semimonthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and researched.
This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing (instructions at
bottom, no username/password is needed). To access our member site,
however, you do need a user name and password - registering as a
member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for two months, for more
information please see below 'Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 32 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. This newsletter is also available
to subscribers in HTML format at this special url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

*** Current News ***

I friend of mine, David Evans, has developed some great, time-
saving programming tools you can use if you are a Windows
programmer. He offers free trials of all software, free technical
support to registered users, prompt and courteous customer service,
and a satisfaction guarantee. Check out his web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/54ln

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

Please Visit Our Sponsors and request more information - doing this
enables us to bring you these great free computer and IT training
resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Great Software for Developers by Evans Programming"
http://tinyurl.com/54ln

Evans Programming specializes in components and utilities for
software developers and IT professionals - offering you ActiveX
controls and COM DLLs designed to simplify projects that
require registry access, FTP, or multi-threading support. Also
check out our automation task scheduler, macro language, and system
analysis software, all of which are complex in function, yet easy
to use! And, for web developers: Perfect Format - formats and
validates HTML input keystroke by keystroke as data is entered!

Evans Programming software is compatible with all 32 bit Microsoft
Windows. We offer free trials of all software, free technical
support to registered users, prompt and courteous customer service,
and a satisfaction guarantee. Please visit us today at:
http://tinyurl.com/54ln

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power - With Free
Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT training
resources and tutorials. This content is individually linked and
presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT learning
experience. We have done all the web research and presentation work
for you so you can concentrate solely on your computer training.
For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2 months,
$18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds generated
will assist us to help all those seeking IT education and
application development training. Here's the link to see what's
available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-->Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter<--

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer and
programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources, this
section of our site is available only to our newsletter subscribers
and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to receive
your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber: we'll
show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free - Click
on this link to sign up at the best free traffic generator on the
web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html, our
Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

USQ Mathematics and Computing CDROM:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/

This site has a lot of great free teaching and learning material
available. These are actual course lessons with step-by-step
teaching modules, each having exercises. Here are some of them:

System Administration:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S2_2002/Blue/USQ/csc2405/66206SG.html
Provides practical, appropriate experience and knowledge of
procedures for computer system and network administration.

Programming in C:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Blue/USQ/CSC1401/index.html

Advanced Programming in C:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Blue/USQ/CSC2400/index.htm

Object-Oriented Programming in C++:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Blue/USQ/CSC2402/index.htm

Software Development Tools:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Blue/USQ/CSC2408/index.html

Computer Graphics:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Blue/USQ/CSC3406/index.html

White CD:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/White/index.htm
This contains windows software required for various courses.

Green CD:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Green/index.htm
This contains information on installing Redhat Linux, extra
software for Linux, and Linux Documentation.

"An Introduction to Linux", 2003:
http://jamsb.austms.org.au/cdrom/images/S1_2003/Green/linux.pdf
This booklet is designed to be read before and during RedHat Linux
installation.

New Order - the computer and networking security portal:
http://neworder.box.sk/index.php

This is a very resourceful site for compouter security related
information. Here are some of the areas it covers:

Books and Papers on Unix/Linux Security:
http://neworder.box.sk/codebox.links.php?&key=unixpap

Amateur Fortress Building in Linux: Part1:
http://newdata.box.sk/afbl1.html
Amateur Fortress Building in Linux: Part 2:
http://newdata.box.sk/afbl2.html
These two articles look at how to secure your Linux system in some
interesting ways.

Armoring Linux:
http://newdata.box.sk/2000a/papers/linux.html
This article presents a systematic method to prepare your system
for the Internet

Networking Articles:
http://neworder.box.sk/subject.php?subject=Articles+-%3E+Networking

Programming Articles:
http://neworder.box.sk/subject.php?subject=Articles+-%3E+Programming

Hardware Articles:
http://neworder.box.sk/subject.php?subject=Articles+-%3E+Hardware

TechHowTo Free Tech Tutorials and Computer Resource Center:
http://www.techhowto.com

Windows, HTML, Java and Networking tutorials. Also offers pages for
Tips & Tricks and Help & HowTos.

J2EE Best Practices Training Video with slides:
http://www.middleware-company.com/offer/video_thanks.shtml

Teaches you all about J2EE Best Practices. This video is a taste of
The Middleware Company's training classes in which one of its
architects, Owen Taylor, is shown teaching actual courseware.

GNU C Programming Tutorial (Edition 4.1):
http://crasseux.com/books/

Several download formats are offered for this tutorial. The
previous edition of this tutorial is found at:
http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark/CTutorial/CTutorial.html
The original author, Mark Burgess, also has some other Free
computer books and lecture notes here:
http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark/lectures/index.html

The GNU C Library 2.2.5 Reference Manual is available at
http://www.gnu.org/manual/glibc-2.2.5/libc.html

For more Free Documentation check out GNU Manuals Online at
http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html

A+ Certification Practice Exams from Aplus Omega Enterprises:
http://pages.prodigy.net/aplus_omega/exam1.htm

Practice and pass the CompTIA Core Hardware and OS Technologies A+
Certification Exams with ten free A+ certification practice tests
containing twenty questions in each exam

SystemExperts - Technical Tutorials:
http://www.systemexperts.com/tutorial.html

Technical security tutorials in several areas, including Wireless,
Network Security Profiles, Hardening Windows 2000, and IDS. Also,
here are their security related white papers:
http://www.systemexperts.com/literature.html and here is the
directory of tutorials and papers:
http://www.systemexperts.com/tutors/

Computerworld IT Reports:
http://itreports.computerworld.com/

Provides additional research, white papers and analysis from
industry vendors and leading market research firms. You can also
check out the Computerworld Case Studies here:
http://www.computerworld.com/departments/management/casestudies

AllExperts.com:
http://www.allexperts.com/central/computing.shtml

Allexperts.com was the very first large-scale question and answer
service on the net. They have thousands of volunteers, including
top computer scientists, waiting to answer your questions. All
answers are free and most come within a day. Areas covered are
Communication/Networks, Hardware, O.S., Programming, Software, and
Technical Careers.

One Month's Free Online Trial Access to Wiley's Computer Science
Journals:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/trial/cs/

You can now receive a month's Free online access to selected
special issue articles published in Wiley's journals below for
2001-2002:
* Software: Practice & Experience
* Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution
* Software: Testing, Verification & Reliability
* Software Process: Improvement and Practice
* Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
* The Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation

Free registration is required.

Programming Windows Tutorials:
http://sunlightd.virtualave.net/Windows/

This site provides a number of tutorials, articles and projects
related to Windows programming in various forms.

Windows API tutorial introduces basic aspects of Windows GUI
programming: http://sunlightd.virtualave.net/Windows/GUI/

DirectX tutorial introduces the various aspects of DirectX:
http://sunlightd.virtualave.net/Windows/DirectX/

DirectX .NET framework:
http://sunlightd.virtualave.net/Windows/DirectX.NET/
THis is a large tutorial in intermediate and advanced .NET
programming, using DirectX. It provides a thorough advanced-level
introduction to the C++ .NET programming language, developing a
powerful class library. It also provides some intermediate-level
C#.NET and VB.NET sample programs.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and some will
be added to our members site.

Free IT Books:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/

Here are books offered on this site:

FireWall:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/network/firewall/index.htm

TCP/IP:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/network/tytcpip/index.htm

CGI Tutorial:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/web/cgitutor/quickref.htm

Voice Over IP Networking:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/network/voip/preface.htm

High-Performance Networking Unleashed:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/network/highpernet/index.htm>

Java Beans:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/java/javabeans/index.htm

Html By Example:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/web/htmlbe/index.htm

C++ Builder:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/c++/cppbuilder/index.htm

JavaScript:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/web/jsref/index.htm

OpenGL:
graph/http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/OpenGLRedBook/index.htm

Visual Basic:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/vbweb/index.htm

Photoshop:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/graph/typhotoshop/index.htm

Linux:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/os/linux/index.htm

Learn Visual C++:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/c++/vc524h/index.htm

Special Ed. Using In Visual C++:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/c++/vcbook/index.html

MCSE:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/Mcse/MSCE-MSDE/209.207.167.177/index.htm

Learn MS SQLServer:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/database/TyMsSQLServer6.5/index.htm

Using MS SQLServer:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/database/UsingMsSQLServer6.5/index.htm

Using SQLServer:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/database/UsingSQLServer/index.htm

ASP:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/asp/index.html

ActiveX:
http://www.njnet.edu.cn/info/ebook/activex/index.html

FreeTechBooks:
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/

130 free online computer books, tutorials, lecture notes,
documentations and references covering the following:

C/C++ (15):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookcpp.html

Java (22):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookjava.html

Perl (6):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookperl.html

Python (9):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookphyton.html

Unix (4):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookunix.html

Linux (17):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/booklinux.html
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/booklinuxsys.html
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/booklinuxdev.html

Common Linux Applications (10):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookcommonapps.html

Introduction to Programming (9):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookintro.html

Data Structures & Algorithms (6):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookalgods.html

Object-Oriented Programming (6):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookoop.html

Logic Programming (5):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/booklogic.html

Software Development (4):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookse.html

Game Development (8):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookgame.html

Free Software / Open Source (4):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookopen.html

Hackers and Computer Philosophy (6):
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/bookmisc.html

MIS eBook Online Textbook:
http://tinyurl.com/57un

Offers online notes for an Management of Information Systems
course.

IT Baseline Protection Manual:
http://www.bsi.de/gshb/english/menue.htm

This online manual provides an excellent, detailed view of what
needs to be implemented and covered by IT security, and shows you
the standard security safeguards required.

Free for All:
http://wayner.org/books/ffa/

This book is now free in electronic form as a PDF (1.2meg). Read
how a loose-knit group of programmers, dreamers, philosophers,
geniuses and fools discovered the fact that that they could write
better software in less time by just giving it all away.

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book:
http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_photoshop.html

This is a special Web edition, contains new projects for both
Photoshop 7.0 and Adobe ImageReady 7.0. The book covers the basics
of learning Photoshop and ImageReady and countless tips and
techniques for preparing and editing Web graphics.

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course Webs
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

ACS 160 Lecture Notes Page:
http://www.acs.ilstu.edu/faculty/mcough/acs160/lectures.htm

Lecture notes in (pdf and ppt formats) for course in Foundations of
Applied Computer Science. Covers IT in a business environment,
computer devices, structured programming principles, and system
development life cycle.

CS 110 C++ Programming Laboratory:
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~cs110cp/notes.html

These are lecture slides for an introductory course in C++. The
objective of this course is to give you a moderate overview of
programming in the C++ language and object oriented programming.

Also, here are the instructor lecture notes/slides for the book
"C++ How to Program":
http://www.deitel.com/books/cppHTP4/cppHTP4_PPT-all.zip

Lecture Notes MIS 3523:
http://www.clt.astate.edu/rsegall/lecture_notes3.htm

These slides explain Data Communications & Telecommunications for
business. Student presentations are here:
http://www.clt.astate.edu/rsegall/student_presentations2.htm

MIS 474:
http://www.vancouver.wsu.edu/fac/orwig/mis474/calendar.html

This MIS Course Notes give you information about Distributed Data
Processing, Client/Server, Network Management & Security, WANS,
LANS, and Wireless.

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month we
feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from our
website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Monsterdump.com:
http://www.monsterdump.com

Provides study information for IT certification exams for MCSE, A+,
CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Network+, and Oracle. Includes study materials,
practice questions, and sample papers you'll find useful in using
for these exams.

Technicalhelp.org:
http://www.technicalhelp.org

Free online technical support for all level of users, areas include
Windows, Unix/Linux, Webpage Design & Graphics, Drivers &
Utilities, Games, Hardware, Networking, Security, and Programming.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Web Programming Tutorials:
http://www.muppetlabs.com/library/tech/tutorials/

Resources to help you learn JavaScript, HTML4, and more. You'll
find many links to free web programming resources.

ePanorama.net:
http://www.epanorama.net/index.php

Lots of Links to computer hardware related topics including CPUs
and Microcontroller, MIDI,  Mobile Communications, Networking,
Optics, Circuits, Repair Info, Robotics, Video and Wiring.

Information On Cryptography:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~daw/crypto.html

Lots of cryptography resources, links to link farms, documents,
groups, and tools and systems.

Braincert.com:
http://tinyurl.com/57uq

Links to Cisco learning and training Materials, with some free
tests.

7) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

BIOS Optimization Guide:
http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=1

Here you can learn how to tweak your BIOS for maximum speed or
stability and understand many of the settings in your BIOS setup.

The Compilers Resources Page:
http://www.bloodshed.net/compilers/index.html

Here you'll find free compilers including sometimes their sources
and articles on writing a compiler. A forum to discuss about
compilers and programming is available at
http://bloodshed.net/forum.

Instant Messaging Security Threat:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/reference/threats.to.instant.messaging.pdf

This is a well-informed, free white paper on the security exposure
presented by the various instant messaging systems provided by
Symantec.

8) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

February 2003 FAQ #1: I'm looking for information about getting
certified in the Computer Security are, can you help me?

Answer:

Yes -  I  have put together some information and resource links on
the important security certifications. It is located on this page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/computer_security_certifications.html

It covers the CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CPP, CISA, and CIA, along with
some of the business continuity professional certifications. I hope
this helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from programming
to systems administration to networking to the internet. You are
able to study and learn all about computers and I.T. via Free
training, courses, tutorials, books, guides, documentation,
articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are free technical
training tutorials co-branded with Beginners.uk.co. Check us out
today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked are
copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are expected to
look for, read, and adhere to such notices. Downloaded and online
material is copyrighted whether or not a copyright notice is
present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT training
resources and tutorials. This content is individually linked and
presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT learning
experience. We have done all the web research and presentation work
for you so you can concentrate solely on your computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are not
in the free section of our web site. The online training resources
in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much more
detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will save you
time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked if
you want to renew your membership, you will not be automatically
charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of Intelligentedu.com,
just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using this
method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what you want
for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please use
2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member using
this link: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>.
I will then send you an email asking what you would like to use for
your user name and password.

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education and
application development training. Here's the link to see what's
available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email Scott
Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods to Study
and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money using
the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from our
"worth mentioning" newsletter section

Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank email to this
address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank email
to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html