April 2004 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Apr 2004 21:58:15 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #40 - April 2004 ***

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in May, 2004 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter40.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the April 2004 issue of our free monthly newsletter for
Computer IT Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources providing
you with the latest Free online IT Training Resources that we
have recently discovered and researched. This newsletter is free
to anyone subscribing (instructions at bottom, no
username/password is needed). To access our member site, however,
you do need a user name and password - registering as a member of
Intelligentedu.com costs $15 for two months, for more information
please see below 'Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

*** Current News ***

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 31 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

This issue contains many study guides and learning materials for
various IT certification exams, including Linux, Cisco, and
Microsoft.

For your convenience, this newsletter is also available to
subscribers in HTML format at this special url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, gives you Free access to
hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials covering Microsoft
Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and FrontPage. We also
provide you a member site for the best available online software
application training. You can sign up for the Free Newsletter
here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip (553
kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site
(http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/).

Free Study Guides and Learning Materials from Thaifast.com:

Learning Linux Study Tool:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/LearningLinux.zip

Linux Complete Command Reference:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/LinuxCompleteCommandReference.zip

CompTIA A+ Certification Troytech Core Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/yssrt

CompTIA A+ Certification Troytech Windows/Dos Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2e3l9

CompTIA A+ Certification Troytech Network+ Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/24duw

Oracle  Exam 1Z0-013 - Database Administration (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2jxcg

Oracle  Exam 1Z0-014 - Performance Tuning (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/ysay9

Oracle  Exam 1Z0-015 - Backup and Recovery (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/29tfq

Oracle  Exam 1Z0-016 - Network Administration (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/22jpy

Cisco Exam 640-503 - BSCN (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2tn9a

Cisco Exam 640-504 - BCMSN (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/3b9nr

Cisco Exam 640-503:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/TKiller%20503.pdf

Cisco Exam 640-504:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/TKiller504.pdf

Cisco Exam 640-505:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/TKiller%20505.pdf

Cisco Exam 640-506:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/TKiller%20506.pdf

Cisco Certified Design Associate Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/STUDYME.pdf

Unix Cookbook:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/Neung/Unix%20cookbook.pdf

Unix is a Four Letter Word (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/yvvd5

Unix Programming Tools:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/Neung/Unix%20programming%20tools.pdf

Unix Quick Reference:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/Neung/Unix%20quick%20reference.pdf

Exchange 5 Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Exchange5X.pdf

IE5 Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/IE5X.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-221 - Network Design Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/NetDesign_70221.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-221 - Windows 2000 :
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/70221v4.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-221 Network Infrastructure Troytech Study Guide
(pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2etw4

Microsoft Exam 70-216 - Network Intrastructure Cramsession Study
Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/NetInfra_70216.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-216 - Windows 2000 Networking Infrastructure
Brainbuzz Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/MCSE2000/Brain%20Buzz/70-216-Win2KNI.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-216 - Windows 2000 Networking Infrastructure:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/70216v5.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-216 Troytech Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/troytech70-216%20edition4.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-216 TestKing Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/33q4d

Microsoft Proxy Server Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/ProxyServer2.pdf

Microsoft Site Server Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/SiteServer3.pdf

Microsoft SMS 2 Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/SMS2.pdf

Windows 2000 Designing Security Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/W2KDesigningSecurity.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-219 - Windows 2000 :
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/70219v2.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-219- Windows 2000 Designing Directory  Services
Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Win2K_DSDesign.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-219- Windows 2000 Designing Directory Services
Brainbuzz Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/37lbv

Microsoft Exam 70-217 - Windows 2000 Directory Services
Infrastructure Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Win2KDSInfra.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-217 - Windows 2000 Directory Services
Infrastructure Brainbuzz Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/MCSE2000/Brain%20Buzz/70-217-Win2KDSInfra.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-217 Troytech Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/Troytech%2070-217v3.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-210 - Windows 2000 Professional Cramsession
Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Win2KPro.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-210 - Windows 2000 Professional Brainbuzz Study
Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/MCSE2000/Brain%20Buzz/70-210-Win2KProf.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-210 - Windows 2000 Professional Troytech Study
Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/39nnn

Microsoft Exam 70-215 - Windows 2000 Server Cramsession Study
Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Win2KServer.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-215 - Windows 2000 Server Brainbuzz Study
Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/MCSE2000/Brain%20Buzz/70-215-Win2KServer.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-215 - Windows 2000 Server Troytech Study Guide
(pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2krze

Windows 2000 Upgrade Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/Win2KUpgrade.pdf

Windows XP Professional Cramsession Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Cramsession/WinXPPro.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-220 - Windows 2000 :
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/70220v4.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-228 - Windows 2000 :
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/70228v2.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-218 TestKing Study Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2m6mt

Microsoft Exam 70-220 Troytech Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/troy220v2.pdf

Microsoft Exam 70-224 Troytech Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/StudyTools/Troy-Exchange_2000_70-224.pdf

Comparison of Microsoft MCAD and MCSD Certifications:
http://www.thaifast.com/images/mcad_mcsd_comparision.pdf

Comparison of Microsoft MCSA and MCSE Certifications:
http://www.thaifast.com/images/mcsa_mcse_comparision.pdf

MCAD:
http://www.thaifast.com/BAL/MCAD_100903.pdf

MCSA Roadmap:
http://www.thaifast.com/BAL/mcsa-roadmap.pdf

MCSD:
http://www.thaifast.com/BAL/MCSD_100903.pdf

MCSE Roadmap:
http://www.thaifast.com/BAL/mcse-roadmap.pdf

Roadmap:
http://www.thaifast.com/BAL/vs_net_roadmap.pdf

Certification Path:
http://www.thaifast.com/BSP/Certification%20Path.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/appd2_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/appd6_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/dba8_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/dba8i_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/dbo8_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/dbo8i_cg.pdf

Sun Exam  Study Guide:
http://www.thaifast.com/Sun/java_cg.pdf

Certification Magazines Study Guides:
http://www.certmag.com/common/studyguide/archives.cfm

The following Study Guides are available from Certification
Magazine for free:

  CertMag's Cisco StudyGuide:
  http://tinyurl.com/2b8k8

  CertMag's HP StudyGuide:
  http://tinyurl.com/3x4ph

  CertMag's Microsoft Windows Server 2003 StudyGuide:
  http://tinyurl.com/yrrwq

  CertMag's Application Development StudyGuide:
  http://tinyurl.com/35kab

  CertMag Security StudyGuide:
  http://tinyurl.com/2vajj

  CertMag's CompTIA StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/nov02/sg

  CertMag's Cisco StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/aug02/sg

  CertMag's Microsoft MCSA/XP StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/may02/sg

  CertMag's Java StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/feb02/sg

  CertMag's Novell StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/nov01/sg

  CertMag's CIW StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/aug01/sg

  CertMag's CompTIA StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/jun01/sg

  CertMag's Linux StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/may01/sg

  CertMag's Cisco StudyGuide:
  2001 http://www.certmag.com/issues/feb01/sg

  CertMag's MCSE 2000 StudyGuide:
  http://www.certmag.com/issues/nov00/sg

Networkers Presentations:
http://occisco.com/nw01/

The following freely available courses and slides are offered by
the Cicso Academy, in the "Selected Non-Academy Sessions"
section. Also, here are many more presentations:
http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw01/pres/ and
http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw00/pres/.

  VVT-130: Introduction to IP Videoconferencing Technologies:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/networkers2001/VVT-130.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/3cuy3

  SEC-101: Introduction to Network Security:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/SEC-101.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/3cuy3

  SEC-120: Introduction to Provider-based IPsec VPNs:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/SEC-120.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/2d2q6

  RST-103: Introduction to Link State Protocols:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/RST-103.pdf
  http://tinyurl.com/2d2q6

  CDC-101: Introduction to Storage Area Networking:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/CDC-101.pdf

  IPS -120: Introduction to Network Address Translation:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/IPS-120.pdf

  IPS -130: Introduction to Quality of Service (QoS):
  http://occisco.com/nw01/IPS-130.pdf

  RST -120: Introduction to IP Multicast:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/RST-120.pdf

  VVT -101: Introduction to Packet Voice Technology:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/VVT-101.pdf

  WMS-101: Introduction to WAN Protocols:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/WMS-101.pdf

  WMT- 101: Introduction to Wireless Access Technology:
  http://occisco.com/nw01/WMT-101.pdf

Here are Dave's Notes for two exams:

  Microsoft Exam 70-292 Exam - Windows 2003 upgrade:
  http://www.lilligren.com/mcse/2003/dave_70-292.htm

  CCNA Study Guide:
  http://www.lilligren.com/cisco/daveccna.htm

Premium Packets.:
http://www.premiumpackets.com

This site is from one of our readers, Charles Lammers, who has
put together a site that offers access to live Cisco Routers.  We
are happy to offer it to all our readers. These routers are the
ideal preparation tool for any Cisco exam including CCNA, CCNP,
and CCIE.

Free IT Skills Assessment:
http://assessment.onlineexpert.com/

The Skill-assessment tests on this site are diagnostic tools to
help determine if a candidate has the necessary prerequisites to
pursue a certification program. Each Test contains approximately
20 questions and will take about 10 minutes to complete.

IT Training Manuals from Queen Mary University of London:
http://www.css.qmul.ac.uk/training/manuals/

  C Introduction:
  http://www.css.qmul.ac.uk/training/manuals/CIntro.pdf

  Java training materials:
  http://qm-web.css.qmul.ac.uk/javaInfo/

  Fortran training materials:
  http://qm-web.css.qmul.ac.uk/apps-support/fortranInfo/

  Visual Basic slides:
  http://www.css.qmul.ac.uk/training/manuals/VBintro/

  Introduction to HTML:
  http://www.css.qmul.ac.uk/training/manuals/HTMLIntro.pdf

  Nice 3-page Object Oriented Overview (.doc):
  http://tinyurl.com/yqutr

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site
(http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/).

ITebooks.net:
http://www.itebooks.net

The following books are available at this site:

Professional PHP Programming:
http://www.itebooks.net/freebooks/download/Professional%20PHP%20Programming.pdf

The Java 2 Enterprise Edition Developer s Guide (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2sjam

CSS, DHTML and JavaScript 2003 (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/249wq

Efficient C++ Performance Programming Techniques (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/32tye

Red Hat The Complete Reference Enterprise Linux and Fedora
Edition (zip):
http://tinyurl.com/ypq9k

Windows Assembly Language & Systems Programming (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2by3x

Algorithms and Complexity:
http://www.itebooks.net/freebooks/download/Algorithms%20and%20Complexity.zip

GCC: The Complete Reference (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/2mhq6

XSLT & XPath On The Edge, Unlimited Edition (zip):
http://tinyurl.com/296u2

Optimizing C++:
http://www.itebooks.net/freebooks/download/Optimizing%20C++.chm

Assembly Language Step-by-Step Programming with DOS and Linux
Second Edition (pdf):
http://tinyurl.com/35cq3

The Complete Book of Middleware (zip):
http://tinyurl.com/34fn4

Understanding BizTalk: The Authoritative Solution (zip):
http://tinyurl.com/yqncj

JUnit in Action:
http://www.itebooks.net/freebooks/download/Unit%20in%20Action.pdf

XSLT For Dummies:
http://www.itebooks.net/freebooks/download/XSLT%20For%20Dummies.zip

How to Run Successful Projects III: The Silver Bullet (chm):
http://tinyurl.com/2fjhs

Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Exam Cram 2 -Exam 70-
291 (chm):
http://tinyurl.com/yubof

Programming Windows CE (chm):
http://tinyurl.com/3cbye

sct Online Books - Linux, Unix and Networking:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/

Linux
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/linux.pdf

Linux System
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/linux-sistem-yonetimi.pdf

Network Scanning Techniques:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Network_Scanning_Techniques.pdf

Securing and Optimizing Red Hat Linux:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-1_3.pdf

BASH Shell Scripting:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/bash/index.html

High Performance Networking Unleashed:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/High-Performance_Networking_Unleashed/index.htm

Linux System Administrators Survival Guide:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Linux_System_Administrators_Survival_Guide/ewtoc.html

http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/LinuxSystemAdministratorsSurvivalGuide/index.html

Maximum Security:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Maximum_Security/ewtoc.html

Red Hat Linux Unleashed:
http://tinyurl.com/2f5tu
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Red_Hat_Linux_Unleashed/ewtoc.html

Unix Unleashed - Internet Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/2dbnw
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/Unix_Unleashed_Internet_Edition/index.htm

Unix Unleashed - System Administrators Edition:
http://tinyurl.com/2zr8q
http://tinyurl.com/3h3zx

Unix Unleashed:
http://sct.emu.edu.tr/book/UnixUnleashed/INDEX.HTM

vanwijk.com Resources Online:
http://www.vanwijk.com/

Here are the Free Books on this site:

  Apache Server Survival Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/3grap

  C++ Builder Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/22fqs

  CGI Developers Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/2knk8

  CGI Programming Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/2ense

  Client Server Computing Second Edition:
  http://tinyurl.com/33kxn

  Creating Shockwave Web Pages:
  http://tinyurl.com/2ta9v

  Java 1.1 Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/37az3

  Java By Example:
  http://tinyurl.com/3xxrb

  Oracle Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/2zecr

  Activex Programming Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/2b2gz

  Activex Programming With Visual C++:
  http://tinyurl.com/yrlt3

  Microsoft SQL Server DBA Survival Guide:
  http://tinyurl.com/2v4ft

  MS Backoffice Unleashed:
  http://tinyurl.com/3cnud

Beginning Perl Book:
http://www.ihatei25.com/perl/BeginPerl/index.html

101 Perl Articles:
http://www.ihatei25.com/perl/101perl/start.htm

HTML By Example:
http://www.mis.boun.edu.tr/unal/371/materials/HTML%20By%20Example/

Upgrading and Repairing PCs:
http://upgradingandrepairingpcs.com/dvd/13thedition.pdf

This is an excellent book, containing more than 1500 pages, on
Computer Hardware. The book contains more than 1500 pages. This
book will be a good study material for somebody going for Comptia
A+ certification. You may download it from

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

This month we feature pdf slides from 2 university database
courses:

Distributed Database Management System (7 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/3yprp

Database Performance (54 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/yqoq4

Data Modeling (7 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/2u7cu

The  Data Warehouse (66 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/2qjyy

Extended Entity Relationship Model (18 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/2bwjh

SQL Queries, Programming and Triggers (22 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/3xsoq

The Entity Relationship Model (12 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/3ff6a

The Relational Model (24 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/yszw2

Relational Algebra - Relational Queries (14 slides):
http://tinyurl.com/2oos3

Domain Calculus (8 sldies):
http://tinyurl.com/22smr

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Subash Chandra Nayak's eBook Links:
http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/EBooks.html

  Computer Science:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/CS.html

  Database:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/DB.html

  Internet:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Internet.html

  Java:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Java.html

  Linux/Unix X-Windows:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Linux_Unix.html

  Networking:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Networking.html

  Programming Languages:
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Lang.html

  Miscellaneous
  http://www.geocities.com/x_scn/Ebooks/Miscellaneous.html

Certy:
http://www.certy.com/

Free elearning for many areas, including Java, JSP, JavaqScript,
HTML, XML, MySQL, .Net, C#, ASP, Networking, and Hardware.
(Registration is required.)

Here are their Developer Resource Channels:

  ASP:
  http://www.certy.com/devxa.asp

  C#:
  http://www.certy.com/devc.asp

  SQL:
  http://www.certy.com/devs.asp

  Visual Basic:
  http://www.certy.com/devv.asp

  XML:
  http://www.certy.com/devx1.asp

The Secret Guide to Computers:
http://www.secretguide.net

Read this book online for free, sections include: Hardware,
Software, the Internet, Fix Your Computer, and Programming.

kirantanna:
http://www.geocities.com/kirentanna/index.html

This site has links to tutorials, compilers and other tools for
C/C++, Java, Pascal, and more. It also has source code of sample
programs on data structures in C/C++ and Pascal, Numerical
Methods and Graphics in C.

Winapi Script:
http://www.winapiscript.com

Free Delphi programming tutorials using the native Windows APIs

OSData:
http://www.osdata.com

Describes the kernel, interfaces and the services of all the
flavors of Unix.

Database Design Resource Center:
http://www.databasedesign-resource.com

Home for database professionals, discussing themes regarding
database modeling, normalization techniques, primary key issues,
programming strategies, and any other aspect relating to building
data models for high performance relational databases.

Extreme Tech Support:
http://www.extremetechsupport.com

Provides computer help articles as well as technical support
forums.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Fuzzy Software : ASP.NET Directory: Tutorials & Code:
http://66.129.68.104/

Comprehensive directory of ASP and ASP.NET tutorials, code,
applications, examples, etc.

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

Two Free Anti-virus Programs:

AVG:
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.html

A free anti-virus program with a resident shield, e-mail scanner,
on-demand scanner & update manager; features scheduled virus
definition updates & system scan, virus vault, and more.
(Requires free registration.)

avast! 4 Home Edition:

A free anti-virus program which scans for viruses, worms &
Trojans on disk, CDs, in e-mail and during browsing; includes
twice-weekly virus updates and scanner. (Requires free
registration.)

Two Free File Archiving Programs:

ZipGenius Suite:
http://www.zipgenius.it/

File archive manager with built-in e-mail & ftp clients; supports
14 archive types, file encryption, Wizards, self extracting
archives, does file span, and integrates with Explorer. (8.40MB)

7-Zip:
http://www.7-zip.org/

7-Zip is a totally free compression program supporting formats:
7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, RPM and DEB. For
ZIP and GZIP formats 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is
2-10 % better than ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip. Other
features are: self-extracting capability for 7z format,
integration with windows shell, file manager, and localizations
for 41 languages.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

April 2004 Question of the Month:

Where is a good free software site where I can download programs
having no time limits or functionality limitations?

Answer:

For totally free software go to Under1mb Freeware at
http://www.under1mb.com/. All software on this site is free and
under 1 megabyte in size.

Another, even better free software site is Snapfiles at
http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/freeware.html.

You can also try out Nonags at http://www.nonags.com, where you
can download some of their software for free, but for much of it
you need be a paying member.

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Financing4all.net:
http://www.financing4all.net

Learn and then apply the Financing and Investment Techniques used
today to make the best financial and investment decisions
possible. You'll get Free Information and Guides, Learning
Materials, and Online Tools to empower you to deal with those who
do this everyday. We will lead and guide you in your decisions
about Auto Loans and Leases, Home Mortgages and Refinancing,
Stocks, Investments, Insurance, Business Loans, Lenders and
Investors.

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Most of the web sites and pages in our members site are not in
the free section of our web site. The online training resources
in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much more
detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will save
you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. You can choose to pay using either Paypal or 2Checkout. If
paying pay check and you live in the U.S., please select
2Checkout.

3. You have a choice to select the non-recurring or recurring
method of payment. If you select non-recurring, when your
membership period expires, you will not be automatically charged
another fee on your credit card or check.

4. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/