April 2003 #1 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 31 Mar 2003 23:37:19 -0800

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #32-1 - April 2003 ***
              1st edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early May, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter31-2.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

8)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition of our April 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 41 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. For your convenience, this
newsletter is also available to subscribers in HTML format at
this special url: http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

*** Current News ***

Our new software application and office training and tutorial,
EducationOnlineForComputers.com, site is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. Here is the url:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

The "New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites" section
of this newsletter has been discontinued because
EducationOnlineForComputers.com has its own newsletter giving you
this type of software and end-user training. You can sign up for
this new newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

Newsletter Sponsor:

"THE SYSTEM INTERNET BUSINESS TRAINING"
http://tinyurl.com/7je5

"I attended this System Internet Business Training Seminar last
year and it has helped me tremendously. They have now opened up
registration to the public for a limited time." - Scott Turton

Who else wants a proven "System" that turns raw ideas into solid
businesses and solid businesses into raging cash machines in days
and weeks instead of years?

Don't delay because 67 industry insiders have already snatched up
precious seats on word-of-mouth alone.

"System" students have made major financial breakthroughs, not in
years, but within months - sometimes just days - after
graduating. Now, in 2003, for the first time ever, the "System"
is being made available to the general public after years of
secrecy. http://tinyurl.com/7je5

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Developer.com:
http://www.developer.com

Developer.com offers daily news, articles, and tutorials for
professionals involved in the development of applications and
other technical solutions. Covers .Net, C#, ASP.Net, Java, EJB,
JavaScript, PHP, Perl, CSS, CGI, and DHTML.

MCSEFreak.com Study Guides:
http://www.mcsefreak.com/studyguides.htm

This site offer very good free certification study guides and
pages for the following: Microsoft, Cisco (CCNA, CCDA), CompTIA
(A+, Net+, i-Net+), and Citrix.

Linux Newbie Administrator Guide:
http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/index.html

A complete reference for new Linux users who wish to set up and
administer their own Linux home  computer, workstation and/or
their home or small office network. The answers are meant to be
simple, with just sufficient detail, and always supported with a
readily usable example.

The X Window System:
http://tronche.com/gui/x/

Learn how to program with X Windows, this site includes the Xlib
Programming Manual, a short Xlib tutorial, and a C++ program to
generate every possible X11 request.

Introduction to Unix:
http://www.mhpcc.edu/training/vitecbids/UnixIntro/UnixIntro.html

This 11 Unix chapter tutorial covers file systems, the shell,
shell scripts, networking utilities, X Windows, and email. Also
check out this Unix Tutorial for Beginners:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Teaching/Unix/

O'Reilly's ONLamp.com:
http://www.onlamp.com/

Comprehensive developer reference and technical information and
resources, feature articles and tutorials covering Linux, Apache,
MySQL, Perl, Python, PHP, and web development.

Web Technology Made Really Easy:
http://www.jmarshall.com/easy/

These tutorials explain their subjects clearly, simply, and
briefly, and yet completely enough to be useful. They cover both
the underlying concepts and the practical details, to give a
solid understanding that you can apply to immediate needs. HTML,
CGI, and HTTP are covered.

Barebones Guide to HTML:
http://werbach.com/barebones/

Lists and explains every official HTML tag in common usage, plus
Netscape and Microsoft extensions. Version 4.0 of the Guide is
designed to conform to the HTML 4.0 specification.

SQL Tutorial:
http://www.1keydata.com/sql/sql.html
http://www.1keydata.com/sql/sqlselect.html

This SQL Tutorial site is aimed to teach beginners the building
blocks of SQL. By the end of this brief tutorial, you should have
a good general understanding of the syntax of SQL. In addition,
you should be able to write SQL code to perform basic queries.

Explaining Objects:
http://www.tof.co.uk/oo

This website explains the 'Big Three' ideas of object-orientated
software: Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.

Developer Learning Center: Archive:
http://www.developer.ibm.com/dlc/archive.html

Take a look at this list of archived events to see what has been
going on inside the IBM's Developer Learning Center. For each
archived event you will find the technical presentations
available for download.

Eclipse Help System:
http://dev.eclipse.org:8080/help/help.jsp

The Eclipse Platform is designed for building integrated
development environments (IDEs) that can be used to create
applications as diverse as web sites, embedded Java programs, C++
programs, and Enterprise JavaBeans. It is open source. Help
Sections here are Workbench User Guide, Java Development User
Guide, Platform Plug-in Developer Guide, JDT Plug-in Developer
Guide, and PDE Guide.

Also see Technical Articles written by members of the development
team and other members of the eclipse community:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/index.html

These tutorials give you an easy introduction into Java
development with Eclipse:
http://www.3plus4software.de/eclipse/index_en.html

IPMO INFOSEC Computer Based Training:
http://tinyurl.com/8bgi

Find the following on the Courseware Download Page, all are self-
extracting executable files (slow connection, but does exist):

IN-150:
http://tinyurl.com/8bgk
Introduction to Information Systems Security (2.01 MB)

IN-170:
http://tinyurl.com/8bgm
Introduction to Computer Security (2.90 MB)

DOD CS-100:
http://tinyurl.com/8bgt
Introduction to Computer Security (2.85 MB)

OP-301:
http://tinyurl.com/8bgv
OPSEC Fundamentals - (1.85 MB)

Articles - SLCentral:
http://www.systemlogic.net/articles/articles.php
http://www.systemlogic.net/articles/guides.php

Articles, guides, and how-to's covering hardware and a few OS
topics. Here are some of them:

Fundamentals Of Multithreading:
http://www.systemlogic.net/articles/01/6/multithreading/print.php
This tutorial is aimed at smaller scale multi-processing, which
is used as a lead into the various forms of on-chip
multithreading.

RAID: An In-Depth Guide To RAID Technology:
http://www.slcentral.com/articles/01/1/raid/
This article gets into the guts of what RAID is all about, or
Redundant Array of Independent (or Inexpensive) Disks. It
explains all the variations of RAID and the underlying concepts
behind the technology.

The Fundamentals of Cache:
http://www.slcentral.com/articles/00/10/cache/
Cache is usually made out of SRAM (static ram), and it is
different from main memory, such as EDO, SDRAM, etc: it does not
suffer electrical decay; it uses more transistors; it draws more
power; and it takes up more space. What makes SRAM different is
it operates without losing its charge while a current is flowing
through it and it has lower latencies (the amount of time that it
takes to get information to the processor after being called
upon).

StandardIO.org:
http://www.standardio.org

This site is by developers and designers, for developers and
designers, covering Microsoft and .Net technologies. Site
sections include the following:

Topics Pertinent to Developing in .Net:
http://www.standardio.org/DotNET.aspx

Developing B2B, B2C, Enterprise Applications:
http://www.standardio.org/eCommerce.aspx

Forums and Articles on Web Design:
http://www.standardio.org/design.aspx

Mono for Beginners:
http://www.go-mono.com/mono-beginning.html

Hinne Hettema and Jaime Anguiano Olarra provide us with a nice
and complete set of documents (HOWTOs) about how to install,
configure, run and test the software developed by the Mono
Project. This is open source .Net and C# technology for Linux and
Unix.

Microsoft .Net Framework SDK QuickStart Tutorials:
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/

The QuickStart Tutorials are the fastest way to understand what
the .Net Framework technology offers leading-edge developers.
Inside you'll find information about the most compelling features
of the .Net Framework technology, including how to put them
immediately to work for you or your company. To get started,
follow the links below.

C# Station Tutorial:
http://www.csharp-station.com/Tutorial.aspx

This is a set of lessons suited for beginning to intermediate
programmers or anyone who would like to gain familiarity with the
C# programming language. By following these lessons you'll be
able to write C# programs with ease.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

eBooks:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer.html

134 online computer and IT books, including these:

Client/Server Computing, 2nd Edition:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer/network/0-672-30473-2/index.htm

Building Internet Firewalls:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer/bookshelf/index-5.htm

Linux System Administrator's Survival Guide:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer/operatingsystem/0-672-30850-9/index.htm

Microsoft SQL Server DBA Survival Guide:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer/SQLServerDBA/fm.htm

Webmaster Expert Solutions:
http://www-lib.hcmuns.edu.vn/ebook/computer/internet/0-7897-0801-9/index.htm

Mikey's Documentation Library:
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/

Covers Oracle, Netscape and HTML Development, Perl Programming,
and Unix.

Here are some books on this site:

HTML Tag Reference Guide
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/netscape/htmlRef/index.htm

JavaScript Guide:
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/netscape/jsguide/index.htm

Writing Server-Side JavaScript Applications
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/netscape/serverside/index.htm

Neural Networks - Java:
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/NeuralNet/e-index.html

Unix Unleashed, System Administrator's Edition:
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/EBooks/Vol_1/toc.htm

Unix Unleashed, Internet Edition :
http://docs.mikeycarter.com/EBooks/Vol_2/toc.htm

Miscellaneous Documentation:
http://www.dc.turkuamk.fi/docs/

Bash Reference Manual:
http://www.dc.turkuamk.fi/docs/gnu/bash/bashref.html

Effective AWK Programming:
http://www.dc.turkuamk.fi/docs/gnu/awk/gawk_toc.html

CVS: Concurrent Versions System:
http://www.dc.turkuamk.fi/docs/gnu/cvs/cvs_toc.html

GNU Make:
http://www.dc.turkuamk.fi/docs/gnu/make/make_toc.html

Index of /cgd/download/e-book
http://cgd.pages.com.cn/cgd/download/e-book/

Here are some books located here:

Introduction to Computer Graphics (zip, 15mb):
http://tinyurl.com/7jvx

Network Programming for Microsoft Windows (chm, 2.2mb):
http://tinyurl.com/7jvy

Programming Windows, 5th Edition (chm, 4.4mb):
http://tinyurl.com/7jvz

Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus (rar, 17.1mb):
http://tinyurl.com/7jw0

Download Free eBooks:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/html/download.htm

Web Tutor:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/download/webtutor.exe
A great tutorial for web page designing and programming. If you
are a beginner in this, then you got to try this one. (1.36 mb)

WDG HTML Reference:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/download/htmlhlp.exe
A HTML reference help book. A concise description on the HTML
codes. (246 kb)

Visual C++ 6 Tutorial:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/download/vcp.exe
Visual C++ programming tutorial files, in MS-Word format. (815
kb)

Hardware Book:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/download/hardware.exe
A hardware help book. If you want to know more about the inside
stuff, it's the thing for you. (570 kb)

Cyber Circuits:
http://www.stir.org/~rajbhand/download/cybercir.exe
This program consists a collection of electronic circuits with
it's circuit diagram & description. (609 kb)

The Unix Shell Guide:
http://pneuma.phys.ualberta.ca/~gingrich/research/shells/node1.html

A shell is a command interpreter that that takes input from the
user and deals with the computer rather than have the user deal
directly with the computer. This guide covers the Bourne Shell,
Korn Shell, and C Shell.

Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming:
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/people/PVR/book.html

This textbook brings the computer science student a comprehensive
and up-to-date presentation of all major programming concepts,
techniques, and paradigms. It is designed for second-year to
graduate courses in computer programming. It has the following
notable features:

Concurrency: The three most practical paradigms are presented:
declarative concurrency, message-passing concurrency, and shared-
state concurrency.

Programming paradigms: the most complete integration of
programming paradigms available anywhere.

Formal semantics: a complete and simple formal semantics that
lets practicing programmers predict behavior, execution time, and
memory usage.

Linux Handbook: A guide to IBM Linux Solutions and Resources:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedpieceAbstracts/sg247000.html

This Redbook gives a broad understanding of a IBM products and
Linux. It is intended for IBM, Business Partners and customers
who are involved in considering, and planning Linux based
software solutions.

Linux Application Development Using WebSphere Studio 5:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246431.html?Open

Linux is the fastest-growing server operating system in the world
because of its powerful functionality, rock-solid stability, and
open source foundations. Applications developed on Linux are
reliable, portable, and cost efficient. This IBM Redbook helps
you get familiar with IBM middleware and tools for Linux, and
develop your new Web application on Linux.

Free Chapters from Hacking Linux Exposed:
http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/contents/

These are 2 free Chapters from Hacking Linux Exposed. Here is
Appendix A:
http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/hacking.exposed.linux.html

Here are 20 free pages from this book, Module 1: Understanding
Flash:
http://tinyurl.com/2rz8

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

MIS 121 Introduction to Business Programming:
http://www.ic.arizona.edu/~nromano/spring99/lectures.htm

21 sets of lecture slides in PowerPoint format showing you how to
program in C.

CS 6181: Advanced Internet Services:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/6181/
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/%7Ehgs/teaching/ais/

This course covers emerging Internet multimedia services,
including the following areas: Multicast routing and address
allocation, Real-time services, Packet scheduling, Audio and
video coding and APIs, Streaming audio and video, Internet
telephony, and Mobility.

CS 401 B Computer Security Lecture Slides:
http://www.umr.edu/~mmis/lectures.html

11 sets of lecture slides in Powerpoint format covering image and
video compression.

System Software course with good notes:
http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/subjects/bitsys/index.html

Web Engineering - great lecture notes:
http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/subjects/bitwen/index.html

Graphics Programming:
http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/courses/gdc/bitgrp/index.html

This page contains links to the lecture notes / tutorials for the
subject BITGRP Graphics Programming:
http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/courses/gdc/bitgrp/outline.html

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Myresearchinstitute.com:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com

Certification braindumps and the following books are available
for download:

Learn Visual Basic 6 in 10 Weeks:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/vb.zip

Oracle Unleashed:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/oracle.zip

Using Java Script:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/javas.zip

Java Script Manual of Style:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/javas2.zip

Teach Yourself VB Script in 21 Days:
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/vbs.zip

Web Programming with Visual Basic
http://www.myresearchinstitute.com/Lib/wpvb.zip

Free Oracle 9i Courseware:
http://www.dougwentz.com

This site provides free Oracle 9i Database Administration
training with no strings attached.

Oracle 9i SQL:
http://www.dougwentz.com/IntroToOracle9iSQL.html

Oracle 9i Database Administration I:
http://www.dougwentz.com/Oracle9iDatabaseAdminI.html

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Free Computer and Programming Tutorials:
http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/tutorial.html

Links to tutorials in these categories: Programmer, Database,
Web, and Web Design.

The Tutorial Times:
http://tutorialtimes.com/

This site bills itself as a search engine for free computer and
programming tutorials on the internet. Links to 830 tutorials,
108 articles, 37 FAQs, and 32 books.

7) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Doxygen:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html

This is a free source code documentation system for C++, C, Java,
PHP and C# programs, and others. It is open source and generates
documentation in HTML, PDF, RTF, PostScript and a number of other
formats including a compressed HTML which is compatible with
Microsoft Help format. The documentation is produced from the
source code. For undocumented code, Doxygen will automatically
document the source code structure using a variety of dependence,
inheritance and collaboration diagrams. IT was developed under
Linux but executables for Windows 9x/NT and Mac OS/X are
available.

AVG Antivirus 6.0 Free Edition:
http://www.grisoft.com/

Free Anti-Virus Software, relatively small, light on resources,
has regular automatic updates and handles email scanning. (5MB)

Cover Letters for a Killer Resume:
http://www.net-temps.com/crossroads/index.htm?this=3

Looks at the hiring process from the employers view, shows you
how to write your resume and cover letter better. It could make
the difference between getting your resume read or not.

What Recruiters Are Saying About Resumes:
http://www.net-temps.com/crossroads/index.htm?this=2

Interview responses from several hundred recruiters have been
collected and a Top 20 Resume Pet Peeve list has been compiled.
Knowing what annoys them can help you from making these mistakes
and help get your resume read and seriously considered.

TinyResMeter:
http://194.6.133.21/pesoft/

This system monitor doesn't take up a lot of CPU utilization to
tell you your CPU   utilization, cache, RAM, page ane swap file
usage, running processes and threads, disk   space utilization
and more. Also has a screen grabber that saves the current screen
to disk when you press PrintScreen.

8) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and IT training and career
development.

April 2003 FAQ #1: There is no FAQ for this issue.

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

http://www.dougwentz.com/IntroToOracle9iSQL.html

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

7) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Doxygen:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html

This is a free source code documention system for C++, C, Java,
[...]

Our Member Site contains the web's best computer and IT training