[infotech] the Sight Village addition

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:23:54 +0530

Hi,

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Sight Village addition of infotech. It is hard
for me to tell which interview I have enjoyed the most. My compliments to
Brian on his adroit handling of Martin during the talking watch interview.
<Smile

Fortunately, I heard the Wiltshire farm foods interview before breakfast.
Cobra looks like an interesting product and I'm going to try and download a
demonstration copy.

The Disabled photographer society was also interesting and the interview was
very revealing. I liked the idea about reversing the camera. Though, I
wonder, if you reverse the camera, would the image in the viewfinder also be
reversed? <grin

Terry, your text scout interview was also well conducted. I had no
difficulty in understanding how the system works.
Pranav

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.