From: infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David McKerral
Sent: 04 July 2012 20:42
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: promised message

    Hi Terry

I am sorry to hear about T and T Consultancy ceasing trading.

May I take this opportunity of thanking you, Brian and all staff for all their
help over the past years.

Do you know if Brian is going to join the new company?

have you decided to put your feet up?

Well, Terry, I wish you, your family and staff all the best for the future.

David McKerral