[infotech] Re: knfb reader

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:16:43 -0000

Will

I do know that Sight and Sound do have specific equipment which they loan
out to customers on a temporary basis, not just items like the KNFB Reader
but also other products, so in view of that I don't see where the difficulty
lies.  Obviously we worked very hard with Sight and Sound to be able to
bring you the review as soon as possible and I thought we had done quite a
good job to get you two reviews of two topical products quite quickly and
the reviews are very comprehensive.  Once you have heard the review of any
product on Infotech you can always contact the distributor and make
arrangements to have it demonstrated or to loan it.  Many publications have
slightly advanced copies of products.  As Paul says, that is just how it is.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Tel: 01782644141
Fax:  01782 664856
Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268