[infotech] Re: knfb reader

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:16:56 -0000

Pranav thanks very much for your supportive somments, sometimes its hard to
find the time to record long complex articles however comments like your are
a great motivating factor.

Terry Clasper.
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Telephone: 01782644141
fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268