[infotech] Re: braille notetakers

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <scott.erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:45:24 +1100

Perhaps not, but it is worth reviewing products just for interest.

I managed to btain one living in Australia so if you know the right channels
you can get hold of the products.

I do like it for music especially.

Scott Erichsen

Support and Training, Blindness Products

T & T Consultancy Australia Pty LTD.

Suite 2, Level 1,

795 Pacific Highway,

Gordon,

NSW, 2072

Tel: +612 9499 5705

Mob: +61402 226 099

Fax: +612 9499 5703

Website: www.tandt-consultancy.com.au

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended

recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,

distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not

the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then

delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Australia PTY Limited have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and
any

attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it

cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.

We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

ABN: 126 457 190