[infotech] The Eyepal V The KNFB Reader

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:43:23 +0100

    Hi  all,

Would I be right in my gleaning that The KNFB Reader is really for small
document reading such as receipts, menus and the like whilst the Eyepal Solo is
good forr reading books?

I feel now that it is a reading device for scanning/reading books that I'm
after!

Conventional scanners are not what I'm after now  as I'd  have to hack many's a
great classic  and suchlike  to bits to scan their rich pages!

I have the Kurzweil for general documents, letters and so on.

Something tells me too that the picture resolution from those above named
products using a camera would be better.

Tony