[infotech] The December magazine

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:29:48 -0000

Hi all.

Well at last the December magazine is now live on our web server and
will be with or CD subscribers by the end of the week post permitting.
We have had a postal strike here in Stoke-On-Trent from last Friday
until today however it finishes at midnight so we  are hopeful the disks
will leave the sorting office tomorrow.

In this issue we first take a reflective look at the Screen Reading
market place, and how things have changed in 2006.
Brian talks to representatives from the main players in the field...
Then we take a look at the new Trekker product from Humanware, in the
shape of a product review and test-walk by myself.

We hope as ever you enjoy the magazine, and would like to take this
opportunity of thanking listeners to the magazine for your kind comments
and contributions over the year, and to wish you all a great Christmas
and new year.

All the best"!

Terry Clasper.
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Suite 5 Imex Technology Park
Trentham
Stoke-On-trent
ST4 8LJ

tel: ( low-call in the uK)) 08452 30-30-15
tel: (outside the UK) 44-1782-644141
Fax: 01782-646142

E-Mail: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.