[infotech] Some more questions about JTools

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:56:43 -0500

Hi again,

I tryed to install the demo copy of JTools but unfortunately I have the latest
bill of Jaws  10  installed on my computer  so it didn't work.  Shall I
uninstall the current  version and install the compatible one, or should I wait
until wednesday when you will release version 2? Will you put on your web page
a demo copy of JTools version 2 on wednesday or it will take a while before a
demo copy is available.

Jaws 11 is about to be released. Will JTools be compatible with  this new
version of Jaws as soon as it comes out or it will take a while before you
update JTools?

Thanks.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo Clínico