From: infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James O'Dell
Sent: 12 January 2006 22:09
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: Skype

Hi

There was a basic introduction to Skype a few issues back, but the second
part of that article, which was due to appear in a subsequent issue, was
never included.  This is because Skype made some changes to their software
which had an impact on its accessibility and meant that the second part of
the article was no longer applicable.  Skype might be worth revisiting,
however, particularly with the new version having just been released, and
with the increasing popularity of Skype out, which allows you to make
phonecalls to regular telephone numbers and works very well when you
consider the extremely low cost of calls.

James