[infotech] Screen-reading

Hi All

One of the major features which will be included within the
November/December edition of Infotech will relate to screen-reading.  I
will be interviewing key players in the field of manufacture and
distribution of various screen-reading products, including JAWS,
Window-Eyes, Hal/Supernova, System Access and Thunder. We will be
reflecting upon the high points for these products during 2006, talking
about new features of recent product releases, and looking onward into
2007 in respect of Vista and Office 2007.

This should make for a very interesting and informative article, and we
do have other features planned which will be equally informative outside
of the area of screen-reading.  If yiou have any questions you would
like me to ask about the different screen-reading products, please feel
free to forward them to me off list at
Brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian Hartgen
Technical Consultant
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Office suite 5,
Imex Technology Park
Trentham Lakes South
Stoke-On-trent
ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.