[infotech] Re: Fwd: is the booksense here yet?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:52:14 +0100

Hi.

OK, well Steve and I keep in touch regularly, so I'm sure he'll deliver when
he's good and ready to.  I just don't like the sound of one organization
delivering to customers, whilst those who've ordered from an independent dealer
have to wait that little bit longer.

All the best, Ibrahim.

        From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: 24 August 2009 11:56:50 BST
        To: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: RE: is the booksense here yet?

        Hi, unfortunately we debit the card when you place the order.  The only
        other way to do it is to set up a direct debit, which does give you a
        bit of grace, or wait to place your order nearer the time.
        Thanks
        Alison

        Alison Long
        Products & Publications
        Royal National Institute of Blind People
        Bakewell Road
        Orton Southgate
        Peterborough
        PE2 6XU