[infotech] Fwd: is the booksense here yet?

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:37:13 +0100

just for those interested. Although the messages are in reverse read down to find my original

regards, thanks to all, will

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 August 2009 11:56:50 BST
To: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: is the booksense here yet?

Hi, unfortunately we debit the card when you place the order. The only
other way to do it is to set up a direct debit, which does give you a
bit of grace, or wait to place your order nearer the time.
Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU