[infotech] Re: Fwd: Sight Village Birmingham - TextScout, the reading mobile phone

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:19:38 +0100

hold down the button until you hear the beep then lift it up to align the document

On 3 Aug 2009, at 17:56, Luis Eduardo Peña wrote:

Hi William,

I have been able to take pictures but when I press the camera button to take them, I hear no beeps at all. what am I doing wrong?
From: elumo TextScout <textscout@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3 August 2009 07:59:19 BST
To: elumo TextScout <textscout@xxxxxxxxx>

TextScout Newsletter

Münster (Germany) – 31 July 2009

After our lovely trip to Birmingham we are back home in Münster, Germany (where last week it rained even more than in Birmingham!) and keep on working on our goal to provide the English TextScout in autumn as promised!

It was nice meeting you all at Sight Village! We were very happy to have the chance to show you our reading mobile phone and even more happy to receive a lot of good feedback from you in return. Thank you for that!

As soon as we know exactly when and where the English version of TextScout will be available we will let you know! Until then if you want you can read a bit more about us and our TextScout on www.textscout.eu .

So long, enjoy the summer!

Best wishes
your TextScout team

______________________________
TextScout is being developed by elumo GmbH.

Contact:
email: textscout@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 (0)251 - 980 242 – 0

Address:
elumo GmbH
Mendelstraße 11
48149 Münster
Germany

Managing Directors:

Dipl.-Ing. Christian Bott
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lautzas

Registered Office: Münster
Register Court: Amtsgericht Münster
Commercial Register No.: HRB 11953
VAT ID No.: DE815066360

If you do not wish to receive this E-Newsletter, simply respond to this email and let us know.