[infotech] Re: Fwd: Sight Village Birmingham - TextScout, the reading mobile phone

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:56:22 -0500

Hi William,

I have been able to take pictures but when I press the camera button to take
them, I hear no beeps at all.  what am I doing wrong?
        From: elumo TextScout <textscout@xxxxxxxxx>
        Date: 3 August 2009 07:59:19 BST
        To: elumo TextScout <textscout@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Sight Village Birmingham - TextScout, the reading mobile phone

        TextScout Newsletter

        Münster (Germany) – 31 July 2009

        After our lovely trip to Birmingham we are back home in Münster,
Germany (where last week it rained even more than in Birmingham!) and keep on
working on our goal to provide the English TextScout in autumn as promised!

        It was nice meeting you all at Sight Village! We were very happy to
have the chance to show you our reading mobile phone and even more happy to
receive a lot of good feedback from you in return. Thank you for that!

        As soon as we know exactly when and where the English version of
TextScout will be available we will let you know! Until then if you want you
can read a bit more about us and our TextScout on www.textscout.eu.

        So long, enjoy the summer!

        Best wishes
        your TextScout team

        ______________________________
        TextScout is being developed by elumo GmbH.

        Contact:
        email: textscout@xxxxxxxxx
        Phone: +49 (0)251 - 980 242 – 0

        Address:
        elumo GmbH
        Mendelstraße 11
        48149 Münster
        Germany

        Managing Directors:

        Dipl.-Ing. Christian Bott
        Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lautzas

        Registered Office: Münster
        Register Court: Amtsgericht Münster
        Commercial Register No.: HRB 11953
        VAT ID No.: DE815066360

        If you do not wish to receive this E-Newsletter, simply respond to this
email and let us know.