[infotech] Following From The Eyepal... Thread

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 00:16:27 +0100

Hi Louise,

I also learnt a lot from the handy tech site generally and have subscribed to
their announce  mailing list which can be posted  to.

Don't know if listers mail appears  but we will soon know when I tomorrow send
one!

I will also check out blind cool tech and see if I can find any other podcasts
of theirs too.

As they might say in horse jumping "four faults at the first fence" but you
played "a blinder then subsequently.

Any more you have for us we would be glad to hear it as always.

Many thanks again.

Tony