[infotech] Re: Choosing Print Reading Product

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:26:38 +0100

Tony,

of the three products you mmention and your instantaneous reading criteria, based on what I have heard so far, which isn't as much as some of you out there, I would say the eyePal comes out on top - followed by TextScout. (I haven't heard all of the July/August Info-Tech yet. If I had, I might hesitate to opine.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>