[infotech] Re: A new iPhone article for Infotech

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:41:09 -0000

Hi Pranav

I would think so, I am particularly interested in Navigon myself as I
cannot afford the trekker breeze, smile, I know its not nearly the same
thing but sounds a good alternative. There is also a look around app
which sendero produce that may be worth a look. This could be a very
lengthy article by the looks of it!