[infotech] Re: A new iPhone article for Infotech

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:35:09 -0000

Hi Brian.

My pleasure, perhaps an article split along the lines of GPS applications, productivity etc. etc., or even split in to individual app chunks where one app is discussed per file. Things have been quiet on the access technology front of late so something to liven things up would be welcome.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Hartgen
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:03 AM
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: A new iPhone article for Infotech

Hi

Thanks very much for this. Yes, an article in bite size pieces appeals
to me and is easily something we can do.

I will definitely look at the GPS app you recommend, I'll get that done
later today and thanks so much for coming back to me on that.

Papa Sangre is a game I already have together with the Night Jar, which
has some rather cool stereo imagery at the start. Ideal for an article!

Thanks again.