[infoshare] Re: downloading DVS movies

  • From: "Lynne Tatum" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:29:19 -0500

Hi, Rachel.
Happy New Year.  Hope this message finds you well and warm.

Please forgive the delay in my replying to this message.  Life has been
weird and wild, to say the very least.

I guess you know by now that the only threat posed by sendspace is
contracting a virus.  the only other source I know for movies at this time
is Serotek's System Access Mobile Network.

If I hear of other services, I'll post them to the list.

Until then, take care