[infoshare] Re: audio of our voting experience

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 00:29:11 -0500

Hi Lynne and Maria,

I just listened to your voting experience and it was very exciting just hearing about it. As I told you at chorus rehearsal, I did vote but didn't use the accessible machine because I didn't think to ask if there was one until after it was over. My daughter didn't tell me because she didn't think I wanted to use it. I don't know where that thought came from but, oh well! Anyway, as usual, she went in with me and did the democratic thing for me first and then did hers. Maybe next time I'll get to use the new machine!
Denise