[infoshare] Re: audio of our voting experience

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:42:32 -0500

  Before I went in, they had said that there were  problems with the new
machines.  So I decided to use the old machine for fear of my vote not being
counted.  Also, there was another voter that used the BMD Machine, had problems
with it, got up and walked out knowing that his vote didn't go in.  Then I
guess he thought about it and came back bringing the problem up to those in
charge.  Unfortunately though, legally he cannot vote again because he left the
premises even though his vote didn't go through.  If he had mentioned it during
voting, then they would have been able to fix the problem.  Now, he would have
to go and get a court order in order for his vote to count, but it's too late.
Oh well, there's a lesson to be learned.

  No matter, the right man won!!