[infoshare] Re: audio of our voting experience

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:45:26 -0500

Hi. It was really super great of you and Maria to talk about your voting
experience. I also used the talking/braille voting machine. Mine had a volume
problem. I kept repeating a lot of the info because I was so excited and a bit
distracted. I finally got it done and, wow! it felt great to be able to do that
all by myself. Especially when it came to the proposal: When I used to go in
the booth, the proposals were never read. I also got a little chinese thrown in.
Hurray for Obama.