[infoshare] Re: Time-Warner channelguide

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:07:03 -0400

Hi, Lucia.
I have the channel guide in Word. I copied it from the PDF, or something like that - I can't remember now what exactly I did. It's not pretty-looking, and there is lots of empty space between each channel listing, which I've tried unsuccessfully to get rid of; but if your goal is to search for which channel TV Land is, for example, it'll work for you. Let me know if you want this file, and I'll send it as an attachment to you.

Hope all is well with you.  Glad to see you on this list.
Rachel