[infoshare] Re: This Month's Meeting

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:05:27 -0500

Sorry to miss all y'all this time round.

At 07:51 PM 2/23/2012, you wrote:
Hello all,

Once again life and work has gotten out of hand, and I missed my InfoShare email date. You guys are the best, though, so I know you all remembered that we were due to have our monthly meeting this coming Saturday, the 25 of February.

As far as I know, there are no set topics this time around, so put on your thinking caps and bring something to the table.

Looking forward to seeing  ya all Saturday, same time, same place.

Maria